CI site has extra 20% off promo with code "SMILEY"  (some restrictions apply)

Morning Mr. Mayor.

Cleveland finally makes the top-15 in a list that isn't an embarassment!

https://www.timeout.com/usa/things-to-do/best-places-to-live-in-the-us
I have been to many places on both lists and I don't think most places are ranked very accurate on either!  How the hell can you have a median home price of $60,000, meaning there has to be a hell of a lot of homes well under $60k  - only possible answer is a lot of sub-standard and subsidized houses.

I can sure name about 12 places in  TX better to live than 12th ranked Pflugerville!  (That one is between Austin and Bean's area.)

http://time.com/money/collection/best-places-to-live/50-best-places-to-live/
Yeah, we were hit hard after the housing bubble burst (thanks, Obama). Starting to come back a bit, but slowly, keeping average home prices down. The people that live behind us have their home for sale, and they want to move to be closer to their kids, so they've lowered the price a few times, now it's down to $40k. I want to go over there and shake them for putting it down so low.
Holy crap. I would think the raw materials used to build it alone are worth more than $50k.

[...]

Close to downtown here and the lot would bring $200k or more.

[...]

I have not heard of or seen an inhabitable house (not on wheels anyway) under $50k in a lot of years.
Well, here it is. Nice enough house, though a bit small and older than mine. But if it drops any lower, I may consider buying it and turning it into one big smoking lounge. Lol
http://alturl.com/ywdk3
Or turn it into a rental.  Easy to keep an eye on it right so close.
I've heard enough stories that being a landlord is not even remotely on my radar. Smoking lounge, however... ;)
I'd almost buy it so that I can have a his and hers. His, permits smoking.

[...]

Just make sure there are no buried oil tanks.
And if so just call Tony!
The leaky oil tank cost more than $40k to remedy.

Markets Open

DOW    +81 @ 18,210

Last day of summer will be a scorcher, but changes coming

Near 100 today but maybe highs in the 80's by Sunday or Monday.

Last day of summer will be a scorcher, but changes coming

Near 100 today but maybe highs in the 80's by Sunday or Monday.
Not a scorcher, MF day at the page try to keep up ;)