CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: 9/19/2016  (Read 13531 times)

sfish

Re: 9/19/2016
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2016, 09:53:57 AM »

@Bean....did you see Fishy's little project from the weekend?  TV was kinda small though, but then I remembered it was Fish.
Yes I did.  Looks like fishy has been watching a little too much Chip and Joanna with that barn door slider.  And the trim wasn't mitered. I give it a C+.   ;)
No miters on purpose Bean, c'mon. Keep up with the barn decor...and the tv is 42", perfect fit. You were probably confused by the look of a completed project in a short period of time 😂
That's probably it. Did you set up that space to enable stogie smoking in front of that barn door/TV?  If so I'll change your grade to A+.
Its basically a cigar lounge now, with sports on tv
Is it outside thus requiring protection for the TV?  Or is the barn door thing something you did to advance your Joanna fantasy?
Its outside but under an 8' deep porch roof, I wanted it covered by a door or else when I remove it for the winter it would just be an empty box

sfish

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2016, 09:54:33 AM »

Does anybody know why I might have ordered a box of Drew Estates Herrera Esteli Lonsdale Cabinet Selection Cigars from CI for $136.99?

Was I enabled?

Came with 2 items I did order but damned if I remember ordering those.
Probably a gift for me
Was it a good purchase then?
Of course, I'll forward my address

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2016, 09:55:23 AM »

@Bean....did you see Fishy's little project from the weekend?  TV was kinda small though, but then I remembered it was Fish.
Yes I did.  Looks like fishy has been watching a little too much Chip and Joanna with that barn door slider.  And the trim wasn't mitered. I give it a C+.   ;)
No miters on purpose Bean, c'mon. Keep up with the barn decor...and the tv is 42", perfect fit. You were probably confused by the look of a completed project in a short period of time 😂
That's probably it. Did you set up that space to enable stogie smoking in front of that barn door/TV?  If so I'll change your grade to A+.
Is it outside thus requiring protection for the TV?  Or is the barn door thing something you did to advance your Joanna fantasy?
Its outside but under an 8' deep porch roof, I wanted it covered by a door or else when I remove it for the winter it would just be an empty box
Extra points for innovative covering!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2016, 09:56:06 AM »

Does anybody know why I might have ordered a box of Drew Estates Herrera Esteli Lonsdale Cabinet Selection Cigars from CI for $136.99?

Was I enabled?

Probably a gift for me
You must have been the enabler. ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2016, 09:57:43 AM »

DOW   +113 @ 18,237

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2016, 09:59:24 AM »

Was I enabled?

Old timer's disease.

sfish

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2016, 09:59:26 AM »

Was I enabled?

Probably a gift for me
Ha, no idea. I don't ever remember you mentioning those or showing interest

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2016, 10:02:28 AM »

Was I enabled?

Old timer's disease.
Very Likely the situation

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2016, 10:02:44 AM »

Was I enabled?

Probably a gift for me
Ha, no idea. I don't ever remember you mentioning those or showing interest
Never smoked one, but CB probably has it correct.

Threebean

« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2016, 10:05:09 AM »

So other than being too small, nicely done!  (TWSS)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2016, 10:12:18 AM »

Have you installed your automatic barn door opener yet?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2016, 10:12:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2016, 10:16:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning your Cigarness.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2016, 10:25:07 AM »

Have you installed your automatic barn door opener yet?
I'm more interested in how he's hiding the cable box. My wife's cousin put all the equipment in a closet in the basement and has no wires anywhere. He's tried to explain it to me a dozen times and I still don't get it. Somewhere you have to plug in that VHF/UHF antenna, no?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2016, 10:29:23 AM »

5 painters at work, should get this job done on time.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12