@Bean....did you see Fishy's little project from the weekend?  TV was kinda small though, but then I remembered it was Fish.
Yes I did.  Looks like fishy has been watching a little too much Chip and Joanna with that barn door slider.  And the trim wasn't mitered. I give it a C+.   ;)
No miters on purpose Bean, c'mon. Keep up with the barn decor...and the tv is 42", perfect fit. You were probably confused by the look of a completed project in a short period of time 😂
That's probably it. Did you set up that space to enable stogie smoking in front of that barn door/TV?  If so I'll change your grade to A+.
Its basically a cigar lounge now, with sports on tv
Is it outside thus requiring protection for the TV?  Or is the barn door thing something you did to advance your Joanna fantasy?
Its outside but under an 8' deep porch roof, I wanted it covered by a door or else when I remove it for the winter it would just be an empty box

Does anybody know why I might have ordered a box of Drew Estates Herrera Esteli Lonsdale Cabinet Selection Cigars from CI for $136.99?

Was I enabled?

Came with 2 items I did order but damned if I remember ordering those.
Probably a gift for me
Was it a good purchase then?
Of course, I'll forward my address

[...]
Extra points for innovative covering!

Does anybody know why I might have ordered a box of Drew Estates Herrera Esteli Lonsdale Cabinet Selection Cigars from CI for $136.99?

Was I enabled?

Came with 2 items I did order but damned if I remember ordering those.
Probably a gift for me
Was it a good purchase then?
Of course, I'll forward my address
You must have been the enabler. ;)

DOW   +113 @ 18,237

Does anybody know why I might have ordered a box of Drew Estates Herrera Esteli Lonsdale Cabinet Selection Cigars from CI for $136.99?

Was I enabled?

Came with 2 items I did order but damned if I remember ordering those.
Old timer's disease.

Does anybody know why I might have ordered a box of Drew Estates Herrera Esteli Lonsdale Cabinet Selection Cigars from CI for $136.99?

Was I enabled?

Came with 2 items I did order but damned if I remember ordering those.
Probably a gift for me
Was it a good purchase then?
Of course, I'll forward my address
You must have been the enabler. ;)
Ha, no idea. I don't ever remember you mentioning those or showing interest

Does anybody know why I might have ordered a box of Drew Estates Herrera Esteli Lonsdale Cabinet Selection Cigars from CI for $136.99?

Was I enabled?

Came with 2 items I did order but damned if I remember ordering those.
Old timer's disease.
Very Likely the situation

Does anybody know why I might have ordered a box of Drew Estates Herrera Esteli Lonsdale Cabinet Selection Cigars from CI for $136.99?

Was I enabled?

Came with 2 items I did order but damned if I remember ordering those.
Probably a gift for me
Was it a good purchase then?
Of course, I'll forward my address
You must have been the enabler. ;)
Ha, no idea. I don't ever remember you mentioning those or showing interest
Never smoked one, but CB probably has it correct.

[...]
So other than being too small, nicely done!  (TWSS)

[...]
Have you installed your automatic barn door opener yet?

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning your Cigarness.

[...]
I'm more interested in how he's hiding the cable box. My wife's cousin put all the equipment in a closet in the basement and has no wires anywhere. He's tried to explain it to me a dozen times and I still don't get it. Somewhere you have to plug in that VHF/UHF antenna, no?

5 painters at work, should get this job done on time.