CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: 9/19/2016  (Read 13570 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/19/2016
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2016, 12:37:43 PM »

Just finished up my Corporate General Training for the Quarter...
E discovery, The Records Roadshow
Certificate of Policy against trading securities on the basis of non-public (Insider) information.
Insider Trading
Record Retention Policy Certificate.

Yea!
No diversity refresher course?  So you're still a bigot/racist/homophobe then.  Got it.
Yeah but he is not a Deplorable like me.
That is the worst.  Excuse me while I go to my safe place.
Don't you have to go all the way down to Austin for that?  Didn't think Round Rock went for such things.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2016, 12:38:54 PM »

Closed Barn Door TV lull.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2016, 12:59:29 PM »

Captain Obvious alive and well, and reporting from CNN...

The bombings led authorities to believe there may be a terror cell at work in those two states, law enforcement officials told CNN Monday.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2016, 01:01:35 PM »

Captain Obvious alive and well, and reporting from CNN...

The bombings led authorities to believe there may be a terror cell at work in those two states, law enforcement officials told CNN Monday.
Well obvious to everyone, but the real Mayor of New York (DiBlasio, not Tony!).

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2016, 01:07:44 PM »

Today, September 19 is.............. National Butterscotch Pudding Day

People who have a sweet tooth are sure to love Butterscotch Pudding Day, which is held each year on September 19th. This special day is the perfect excuse to indulge in delicious butterscotch pudding. This dessert is extremely easy to make and uses brown sugar, butter, sugar and treacle. The ingredients are boiled together and then cooled until they set. The final constancy of butterscotch pudding should be light and creamy and budding chefs can have fun adding ingredients such as cream, milk and vanilla extract.

Although nobody knows the exact origins of Butterscotch Pudding Day, records show that this dessert has been around since at least 1848. There are a number of variations available on the standard recipe and butterscotch pudding is extremely easy to make. If you have children, making butterscotch pudding is the perfect way to celebrate Butterscotch Pudding Day. Or why not surprise someone special by making this sweet treat just for them.
They didn't have butterscotch so I went with tapioca.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2016, 01:08:53 PM »

People who have a sweet tooth are sure to love Butterscotch Pudding Day, which is held each year on September 19th. This special day is the perfect excuse to indulge in delicious butterscotch pudding. This dessert is extremely easy to make and uses brown sugar, butter, sugar and treacle. The ingredients are boiled together and then cooled until they set. The final constancy of butterscotch pudding should be light and creamy and budding chefs can have fun adding ingredients such as cream, milk and vanilla extract.

Although nobody knows the exact origins of Butterscotch Pudding Day, records show that this dessert has been around since at least 1848. There are a number of variations available on the standard recipe and butterscotch pudding is extremely easy to make. If you have children, making butterscotch pudding is the perfect way to celebrate Butterscotch Pudding Day. Or why not surprise someone special by making this sweet treat just for them.
Should have gone with the rice pudding.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2016, 01:09:40 PM »

I can make rice pudding. Don't know how to make tapioca.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2016, 01:29:09 PM »

Simple!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2016, 01:30:47 PM »

Simple!
And support that rapist, Bill Cosby?!?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2016, 01:53:32 PM »

good afternoon guys. I love Mondays! tee'd off at 6:45 this morning, played 27 holes, had a great open faced steak sandwich at the clubhouse, and just getting home to do laundry before I bring dinner over to the redhead's place.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2016, 02:00:48 PM »

you have to buy the tapioca pearls, get the small pearls, they look like the beads
we put in the humidors.... Do NOT use humidor beads, replace uncooked rice with uncooked tapioca
pearls, there you now know how to make tapioca pudding.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2016, 02:02:47 PM »

Simple!
mine wasn't as simple, but I did not have him harvesting his own cassava root(yuca),
and grinding it into flour, to make his own tapioca pearls....  8)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2016, 02:08:24 PM »

you have to buy the tapioca pearls, get the small pearls, they look like the beads
we put in the humidors.... Do NOT use humidor beads, replace uncooked rice with uncooked tapioca
pearls, there you now know how to make tapioca pudding.
Thank you for that. I'll give it a try.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2016, 02:10:30 PM »

good afternoon guys. I love Mondays! tee'd off at 6:45 this morning, played 27 holes, had a great open faced steak sandwich at the clubhouse, and just getting home to do laundry before I bring dinner over to the redhead's place.
OK, hope you don't get bored in your spare time. :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2016, 02:38:35 PM »

Tapioca Time Lull?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12