Just finished up my Corporate General Training for the Quarter...
E discovery, The Records Roadshow
Certificate of Policy against trading securities on the basis of non-public (Insider) information.
Insider Trading
Record Retention Policy Certificate.

Yea!
No diversity refresher course?  So you're still a bigot/racist/homophobe then.  Got it.
Yeah but he is not a Deplorable like me.
That is the worst.  Excuse me while I go to my safe place.
Don't you have to go all the way down to Austin for that?  Didn't think Round Rock went for such things.

Closed Barn Door TV lull.

Captain Obvious alive and well, and reporting from CNN...

The bombings led authorities to believe there may be a terror cell at work in those two states, law enforcement officials told CNN Monday.

Captain Obvious alive and well, and reporting from CNN...

The bombings led authorities to believe there may be a terror cell at work in those two states, law enforcement officials told CNN Monday.
Well obvious to everyone, but the real Mayor of New York (DiBlasio, not Tony!).

Today, September 19 is.............. National Butterscotch Pudding Day

People who have a sweet tooth are sure to love Butterscotch Pudding Day, which is held each year on September 19th. This special day is the perfect excuse to indulge in delicious butterscotch pudding. This dessert is extremely easy to make and uses brown sugar, butter, sugar and treacle. The ingredients are boiled together and then cooled until they set. The final constancy of butterscotch pudding should be light and creamy and budding chefs can have fun adding ingredients such as cream, milk and vanilla extract.

Although nobody knows the exact origins of Butterscotch Pudding Day, records show that this dessert has been around since at least 1848. There are a number of variations available on the standard recipe and butterscotch pudding is extremely easy to make. If you have children, making butterscotch pudding is the perfect way to celebrate Butterscotch Pudding Day. Or why not surprise someone special by making this sweet treat just for them.
They didn't have butterscotch so I went with tapioca.

[...]

Should have gone with the rice pudding.

[...]

I can make rice pudding. Don't know how to make tapioca.

[...]

Simple!

[...]

And support that rapist, Bill Cosby?!?

good afternoon guys. I love Mondays! tee'd off at 6:45 this morning, played 27 holes, had a great open faced steak sandwich at the clubhouse, and just getting home to do laundry before I bring dinner over to the redhead's place.

[...]

you have to buy the tapioca pearls, get the small pearls, they look like the beads
we put in the humidors.... Do NOT use humidor beads, replace uncooked rice with uncooked tapioca
pearls, there you now know how to make tapioca pudding.

[...]

mine wasn't as simple, but I did not have him harvesting his own cassava root(yuca),
and grinding it into flour, to make his own tapioca pearls....  8)

[...]

Thank you for that. I'll give it a try.

good afternoon guys. I love Mondays! tee'd off at 6:45 this morning, played 27 holes, had a great open faced steak sandwich at the clubhouse, and just getting home to do laundry before I bring dinner over to the redhead's place.
OK, hope you don't get bored in your spare time. :)

Tapioca Time Lull?