Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Can you imagine this? ::)

On September 15th, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that it has issued warning letters to 55 retailers who were found in violation of selling tobacco products to minors. Perhaps the most interesting fact is that none of the violations involved a traditional (i.e. non-flavored, non-infused, 100% long-filler tobacco) handmade cigar product.
Sic the seegar poleece on 'em!

Red Head Lull?
Don't I wish.

Monday + required online training lull. This is giving me brain damage. I can feel it.

Got travel pretty well booked through October....  CA, CO, GA, RI, SC.....should be fun.
Certainly a variety of scenery.   Florida 2 times for me is all I know about through early November but could have a couple of in-state trips after mid October
So more Dean time already?
Possibly so, got to pick up my boat.   Other trip is further south and my son is meeting me there.
Going to drive the boat up to SC and leave it there I take it?
Sail a boat, drive a car unless you're towing it on a trailer.
Pretty sure trailering is the intention. I don't see Tex motoring that little boat up the coast from Florida to Carolina.

Got travel pretty well booked through October....  CA, CO, GA, RI, SC.....should be fun.
Certainly a variety of scenery.   Florida 2 times for me is all I know about through early November but could have a couple of in-state trips after mid October
So more Dean time already?
Possibly so, got to pick up my boat.   Other trip is further south and my son is meeting me there.
Going to drive the boat up to SC and leave it there I take it?
Sail a boat, drive a car unless you're towing it on a trailer.
Can't sail a boat with no sail. You can row it, paddle it, motor it, or drift it...but can't sail it. ;-)

Got travel pretty well booked through October....  CA, CO, GA, RI, SC.....should be fun.
Certainly a variety of scenery.   Florida 2 times for me is all I know about through early November but could have a couple of in-state trips after mid October
So more Dean time already?
Possibly so, got to pick up my boat.   Other trip is further south and my son is meeting me there.
Going to drive the boat up to SC and leave it there I take it?
Sail a boat, drive a car unless you're towing it on a trailer.
Pretty sure trailering is the intention. I don't see Tex motoring that little boat up the coast from Florida to Carolina.
Correct, be a long ride in a flats boat.

Got travel pretty well booked through October....  CA, CO, GA, RI, SC.....should be fun.
Certainly a variety of scenery.   Florida 2 times for me is all I know about through early November but could have a couple of in-state trips after mid October
So more Dean time already?
Possibly so, got to pick up my boat.   Other trip is further south and my son is meeting me there.
Going to drive the boat up to SC and leave it there I take it?
Sail a boat, drive a car unless you're towing it on a trailer.
Pretty sure trailering is the intention. I don't see Tex motoring that little boat up the coast from Florida to Carolina.
He just needs a proper navigator.

[...]

It ain't a sailboat, and I'm sure he'd trailer it for that trip.

Got travel pretty well booked through October....  CA, CO, GA, RI, SC.....should be fun.
Certainly a variety of scenery.   Florida 2 times for me is all I know about through early November but could have a couple of in-state trips after mid October
So more Dean time already?
Possibly so, got to pick up my boat.   Other trip is further south and my son is meeting me there.
Going to drive the boat up to SC and leave it there I take it?
Sail a boat, drive a car unless you're towing it on a trailer.
Pretty sure trailering is the intention. I don't see Tex motoring that little boat up the coast from Florida to Carolina.
He just needs a proper navigator.

Don't know if I can tell which way that compass is pointing....

Got travel pretty well booked through October....  CA, CO, GA, RI, SC.....should be fun.
Certainly a variety of scenery.   Florida 2 times for me is all I know about through early November but could have a couple of in-state trips after mid October
So more Dean time already?
Possibly so, got to pick up my boat.   Other trip is further south and my son is meeting me there.
Going to drive the boat up to SC and leave it there I take it?
Sail a boat, drive a car unless you're towing it on a trailer.
Pretty sure trailering is the intention. I don't see Tex motoring that little boat up the coast from Florida to Carolina.
He just needs a proper navigator.

Well, she can pull on my halyard anytime she wishes.

Got travel pretty well booked through October....  CA, CO, GA, RI, SC.....should be fun.
Certainly a variety of scenery.   Florida 2 times for me is all I know about through early November but could have a couple of in-state trips after mid October
So more Dean time already?
Possibly so, got to pick up my boat.   Other trip is further south and my son is meeting me there.
Going to drive the boat up to SC and leave it there I take it?
Sail a boat, drive a car unless you're towing it on a trailer.
Pretty sure trailering is the intention. I don't see Tex motoring that little boat up the coast from Florida to Carolina.
Sail it up the intercoastal waterway.  Just motorin' along.

Got travel pretty well booked through October....  CA, CO, GA, RI, SC.....should be fun.
Certainly a variety of scenery.   Florida 2 times for me is all I know about through early November but could have a couple of in-state trips after mid October
So more Dean time already?
Possibly so, got to pick up my boat.   Other trip is further south and my son is meeting me there.
Going to drive the boat up to SC and leave it there I take it?
Sail a boat, drive a car unless you're towing it on a trailer.
Pretty sure trailering is the intention. I don't see Tex motoring that little boat up the coast from Florida to Carolina.
Sail it up the intercoastal waterway.  Just motorin' along.
Sure, I'm all for it. But that's a looooong trip at sea speeds.

Got travel pretty well booked through October....  CA, CO, GA, RI, SC.....should be fun.

Certainly a variety of scenery.   Florida 2 times for me is all I know about through early November but could have a couple of in-state trips after mid October
So more Dean time already?
Possibly so, got to pick up my boat.   Other trip is further south and my son is meeting me there.
Going to drive the boat up to SC and leave it there I take it?
Sail a boat, drive a car unless you're towing it on a trailer.
Pretty sure trailering is the intention. I don't see Tex motoring that little boat up the coast from Florida to Carolina.
Sail it up the intercoastal waterway.  Just motorin' along.
Sure, I'm all for it. But that's a looooong trip at sea speeds.
+/- 880 miles

Got travel pretty well booked through October....  CA, CO, GA, RI, SC.....should be fun.

Certainly a variety of scenery.   Florida 2 times for me is all I know about through early November but could have a couple of in-state trips after mid October
So more Dean time already?
Possibly so, got to pick up my boat.   Other trip is further south and my son is meeting me there.
Going to drive the boat up to SC and leave it there I take it?
Sail a boat, drive a car unless you're towing it on a trailer.
Pretty sure trailering is the intention. I don't see Tex motoring that little boat up the coast from Florida to Carolina.
Sail it up the intercoastal waterway.  Just motorin' along.
Sure, I'm all for it. But that's a looooong trip at sea speeds.
+/- 880 miles
Loooooooooooooooong trip at sea speeds.

I am actually getting a lot more painting than I thought I was paying for, nice!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12