Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.
Oh yeah.  Just to whet our appetites, what sides you planning?
onions, potatoes, carrots, and peppers going in the pot around 3 o'clock.
Sounds like a classic pot roast. Yummo!
I will use my private jet.  Bean - I will,pick you up at the Georgetown Executive at 1:00 then we will pick the Joisey Boyz up at Teterboro at 3:15 then Dean can pick us all up with the nut-bus in Crystal River at 4:45.
I'll be waiting at the Crystal River airport, call just before you land. I'll have the cigars waiting.
You will probably be across the street at Home Depot anyway. :)

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.
Oh yeah.  Just to whet our appetites, what sides you planning?
onions, potatoes, carrots, and peppers going in the pot around 3 o'clock.
Sounds like a classic pot roast. Yummo!
I will use my private jet.  Bean - I will,pick you up at the Georgetown Executive at 1:00 then we will pick the Joisey Boyz up at Teterboro at 3:15 then Dean can pick us all up with the nut-bus in Crystal River at 4:45.
I'll be waiting at the Crystal River airport, call just before you land. I'll have the cigars waiting.
You will probably be across the street at Home Depot anyway. :)
ha. probably.

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.
Oh yeah.  Just to whet our appetites, what sides you planning?
onions, potatoes, carrots, and peppers going in the pot around 3 o'clock.
Sounds like a classic pot roast. Yummo!
I will use my private jet.  Bean - I will,pick you up at the Georgetown Executive at 1:00 then we will pick the Joisey Boyz up at Teterboro at 3:15 then Dean can pick us all up with the nut-bus in Crystal River at 4:45.
Sounds like a great plan. I'm assuming smoking is allowed on this plane?

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.
Oh yeah.  Just to whet our appetites, what sides you planning?
onions, potatoes, carrots, and peppers going in the pot around 3 o'clock.
Sounds like a classic pot roast. Yummo!
I will use my private jet.  Bean - I will,pick you up at the Georgetown Executive at 1:00 then we will pick the Joisey Boyz up at Teterboro at 3:15 then Dean can pick us all up with the nut-bus in Crystal River at 4:45.
Actually I'm in my helicopter heading your way to pick you up in the middle of the street in front of your house.  Those Joisey Boyz on on their own.  This should get us there in time.

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.
Oh yeah.  Just to whet our appetites, what sides you planning?
onions, potatoes, carrots, and peppers going in the pot around 3 o'clock.
Sounds like a classic pot roast. Yummo!
I will use my private jet.  Bean - I will,pick you up at the Georgetown Executive at 1:00 then we will pick the Joisey Boyz up at Teterboro at 3:15 then Dean can pick us all up with the nut-bus in Crystal River at 4:45.
Sounds like a great plan. I'm assuming smoking is allowed on this plane?
Of course, it has a state of the art smoke removal system and a small humidor holding about 200 smokes.

Nice nap completed.

Week 3 of the NCAA Top 25 will bring more big changes -  highlights and lowlights:

#1 Alabama struggled against #19 Ole Miss to eventually win by 5 points.  48-43

LSU blew a 20 point halftime lead against an Unranked MS State without scoring in the second half but scraped by with an ugly 3 point win.  Another offensive embarrassment for the Tigers while winning  23-20.

#5 Clemson won a Pay to Play Game against a HBCU   59-0

#14 OK Sooners got their asses handed to them by #3 Ohio State, no overtime needed but CB is still cheering.  45-24

Where is CG?????  ND State whoops #13 Iowa   23-21

Over ranked #11 Texas Longhorns go down to California in a late night defensive embarrassment  50-43

#18 Notre Dame goes down to #12 Michigan State  36-28. Bean is at a recovery picnic.

#16 GA struggled the entire game to narrowly beat Unranked Missouri 28-27.

Unranked Nebraska beat #22 Oregon 35-32

And in the wildest "upset" of the day #10 Louisvile Killed #2 FL State   63-20
This weeks AP Top 25 Poll - Alabama remains on top

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.
Oh yeah.  Just to whet our appetites, what sides you planning?
onions, potatoes, carrots, and peppers going in the pot around 3 o'clock.
Sounds like a classic pot roast. Yummo!
I will use my private jet.  Bean - I will,pick you up at the Georgetown Executive at 1:00 then we will pick the Joisey Boyz up at Teterboro at 3:15 then Dean can pick us all up with the nut-bus in Crystal River at 4:45.
Actually I'm in my helicopter heading your way to pick you up in the middle of the street in front of your house.  Those Joisey Boyz on on their own.  This should get us there in time.

should be able to make a few trips to get everyone here on time. swing by Buffalo and grab Rick Bluecollar. he celebrated 14 years of marital bliss yesterday.

NFL lull. Another week of close games.

NFL lull. Another week of close games.
Go Cowboys!!!!

you guys close yet?

dinner is served. meat just falling apart. bread fresh out of the oven. what would you guys like to drink?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8