Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

La Estrella Cubana robusto and coffee in the screen room. will be leaving soon to fix a pot roast for tonight.
That sounds good. Maybe I'll do something similar. I'll need to go food shopping first though.
Just got my patio and pool deck blown clean of all the damn leaves and acorns.  Next on the list is go pick up my dogs at the kennel.  After that, what else but get me a Celebratory Cheeseburger and some great hand cut fries at Sandeez!

Last on the list is to get chit cleared out where the painters are going to start work in the morning.

No Monday this week I anticipate being too sick to go to work tomorrow .

no Monday this week?
but I love Mondays!
You still get to have your Monday. Dave is just giving his up. Win/win
LOL, correct

Morning/afternoon Dave, Dean, and Mr Mayor.

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.

Morning/afternoon Dave, Dean, and Mr Mayor.
Morning Bean

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.
Oh yeah.  Just to whet our appetites, what sides you planning?

Morning/afternoon Dave, Dean, and Mr Mayor.
Morning Bean
Welcome back to our upper 90's forecast.   :P

Morning/afternoon Dave, Dean, and Mr Mayor.
morning Mark. down day for me. cooking, smoking cigars, and drinking coffee. doesn't get much better than that.

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.
Oh yeah.  Just to whet our appetites, what sides you planning?
onions, potatoes, carrots, and peppers going in the pot around 3 o'clock.

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.
Oh yeah.  Just to whet our appetites, what sides you planning?
onions, potatoes, carrots, and peppers going in the pot around 3 o'clock.
Sounds like a classic pot roast. Yummo!

Morning/afternoon Dave, Dean, and Mr Mayor.
morning Mark. down day for me. cooking, smoking cigars, and drinking coffee. doesn't get much better than that.
Indeed.  Having a Rm 101 SA robusto with my coffee now.

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.
Oh yeah.  Just to whet our appetites, what sides you planning?
onions, potatoes, carrots, and peppers going in the pot around 3 o'clock.
Sounds like a classic pot roast. Yummo!
that's what I'm shooting for. five hours of simmering should have it melting in your mouth.

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.
Oh yeah.  Just to whet our appetites, what sides you planning?
onions, potatoes, carrots, and peppers going in the pot around 3 o'clock.
Sounds like a classic pot roast. Yummo!
I will use my private jet.  Bean - I will,pick you up at the Georgetown Executive at 1:00 then we will pick the Joisey Boyz up at Teterboro at 3:15 then Dean can pick us all up with the nut-bus in Crystal River at 4:45.

Got my Cheeseburger Day Celebration all done, need a little nap now.

Travellin Dave must have left early for his work week in some foreign country.

pot roast is braised and simmering. figure on being here around 5pm for dinner guys.
Oh yeah.  Just to whet our appetites, what sides you planning?
onions, potatoes, carrots, and peppers going in the pot around 3 o'clock.
Sounds like a classic pot roast. Yummo!
I will use my private jet.  Bean - I will,pick you up at the Georgetown Executive at 1:00 then we will pick the Joisey Boyz up at Teterboro at 3:15 then Dean can pick us all up with the nut-bus in Crystal River at 4:45.
I'll be waiting at the Crystal River airport, call just before you land. I'll have the cigars waiting.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8