CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: 9/18/2016  (Read 10691 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/18/2016
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2016, 09:17:40 AM »

2 pipe bombs yesterday, one  in NJ and one in Manhatten (NJ one explodes the NY one possibly  located prior to exploding but news is very sketchy also saying exploded with about 25 injured) also 8 stabbed in a shopping mall knife attack in MN.  Good job O'bummer.

These will increase as the election approaches, taking bets if anyone is interested.
Update on NYC Bomb in the "Chelsea" area.

New York authorities have confirmed that an improvised explosive device stuffed inside a dumpster was the likely cause of a blast in Manhattan which resulted in multiple casualties. The mayor called the incident an “intentional act.”

The outdoor explosion occurred at 135 23rd Street, between Sixth and Seventh avenues in New York City, outside the Associated Blind Housing facility that cares for the visually impaired.

At least 29 people were injured in the blast, with one person suffering serious wounds. Twenty four people with non-life threatening injuries were transported to local hospitals.

NYC mayor Bill de Blasio called the incident an “intentional act,” adding that, according to preliminary information, “there is no evidence at this point of a terror connection.”

“There is no specific and credible threat against New York city at this point in time from any terror organization,” the mayor stressed. “Based on this hour there is no specific connection to the incident in New Jersey.”
NY Details continue to develop.  A second "pressure cooker" device has been located but has not been exploded.

The NJ Event and the NY Event do not appear to be related.
Update on NY Explosions

ISIS Supporters Rush To Celebrate NYC Explosion

"We cause you pain inside your house," one ISIS supporter bragged online

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2016, 09:26:47 AM »

DOUBLE SHEESH!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2016, 09:27:12 AM »

Morning Sex Lull?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2016, 09:37:44 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2016, 09:43:49 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2016, 09:55:27 AM »

Up to 96 degrees here today with mid 90's forecast through Thursday. :(

sfish

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2016, 10:04:09 AM »

Just won a 5-pack of EPC Limited 2015 for $19, can't beat that...now, what else to buy?
Do you have till Thursday to figure it out?
Yes, the curse

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2016, 10:04:13 AM »

good morning guys. picnic was fun, talked to a lot of people, cooked a lot of burgers and hots.....but the bitching was terrible. we moved the date from July to September because of the heat last year. not our fault September is still 90°, they bitched about the park not being handicap assessible. it is, it's a huge State Park. they are not required to provide wheel chairs or golf carts to get you through the park. stay the fuck home next time. three vegitarians bitched about not enough salads. oh well. we provided what food we could. we did not write out a dietary menu. to the lady selling 50/50 tickets. get off your ass and walk around selling them. don't sit hidden in a fucking corner with a sign expecting everyone to run up to you, and learn basic math when you add and divide the proceeds you need two equal amounts of money. you gave the winner too much, then took too much back when you realized your mistake. and to the committee person who was pissed at me for leaving early and didn't stick around until after cleaning up. I had there disabled people with me, one that was overheated so go fuck yourself.
in recovery you are suppose to change the person you were when you were drinking, not just be the miserable soul you are without a drink. and yes Sandy, I cleaned your grill up inside and out before I left. if someone fired it up again I know nothing about it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2016, 10:09:10 AM »

good morning guys. picnic was fun, talked to a lot of people, cooked a lot of burgers and hots.....but the bitching was terrible. we moved the date from July to September because of the heat last year. not our fault September is still 90°, they bitched about the park not being handicap assessible. it is, it's a huge State Park. they are not required to provide wheel chairs or golf carts to get you through the park. stay the fuck home next time. three vegitarians bitched about not enough salads. oh well. we provided what food we could. we did not write out a dietary menu. to the lady selling 50/50 tickets. get off your ass and walk around selling them. don't sit hidden in a fucking corner with a sign expecting everyone to run up to you, and learn basic math when you add and divide the proceeds you need two equal amounts of money. you gave the winner too much, then took too much back when you realized your mistake. and to the committee person who was pissed at me for leaving early and didn't stick around until after cleaning up. I had there disabled people with me, one that was overheated so go fuck yourself.
in recovery you are suppose to change the person you were when you were drinking, not just be the miserable soul you are without a drink. and yes Sandy, I cleaned your grill up inside and out before I left. if someone fired it up again I know nothing about it.
Sounds like the perfect picnic, similar to the ONLY ONE of my office picnics I ever attended but we also had a dog fight resulting in a law suit.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2016, 10:09:42 AM »

Just won a 5-pack of EPC Limited 2015 for $19, can't beat that...now, what else to buy?
Yes, the curse
Morning BidderFish, just keep buying.

sfish

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2016, 10:12:12 AM »

Yes, the curse
Morning Dave, what else is there to do?
Off to my TV project, need to get it hooked up by 1:00. I'll post some pics later

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2016, 10:26:10 AM »

Yes, the curse
Morning Dave, what else is there to do?
Off to my TV project, need to get it hooked up by 1:00. I'll post some pics later
I'm hearing, "next herf at Fish's, with the new big screen!" Anyone else?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2016, 10:34:31 AM »

Always drama down in FLA, sheesh. I went to a soccer swarm yesterday run by our local soccer association. Volunteers ran the grill, ran the 50/50 and walked around harassing people (the way you're supposed to), hired a DJ, blew up some bouncy houses for the kids, and cleaned it all up afterwards with no incidents.

Before anyone asks, a swarm is when kids from pre-k through 2nd grade play 2 shortened games each in a tournament type manner. 2 games always going on at once. NO ONE WINS.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2016, 10:35:46 AM »

morning Tony and Scott.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter