Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Uncle Lee's jamming $40/box

Was there something before not named La Aurora... not that it matters.
Don't know , just happened to look and saw the uncle lees but figured you were long gone

Had a quick fire to put out before getting to leave...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

...but now it's finally time to go. Thank the lord.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend!

Some good match-up potential this Saturday...

#2 Florida State .vs #10 Louisville  - 12:00 PM
#1 Alabama .vs #19 Ole Miss  - 3:30 PM
#12 Michigan State .vs #18 Notre Dame  - 7:30 PM
#3 Ohio State .vs #14 Oklahoma  - 7:30 PM
Boomer Sooner!  I literally was Sooner born and Sooner bred.  My parents met at OU.  I met my one only (so far) at OU.  Stephania's family tailgated at the home games.
Would you like to make a nice wager on those Sooners?

Truth is I only see one good matchup potential without a major surprise and that would be FL State vs Louiville.

I just haven't figured out which one is you yet. lol

This one:

...but now it's finally time to go. Thank the lord.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend!
You too, Steve and thanks for the recaps.

Some good match-up potential this Saturday...

#2 Florida State .vs #10 Louisville  - 12:00 PM
#1 Alabama .vs #19 Ole Miss  - 3:30 PM
#12 Michigan State .vs #18 Notre Dame  - 7:30 PM
#3 Ohio State .vs #14 Oklahoma  - 7:30 PM
Boomer Sooner!  I literally was Sooner born and Sooner bred.  My parents met at OU.  I met my one only (so far) at OU.  Stephania's family tailgated at the home games.
Would you like to make a nice wager on those Sooners?

Truth is I only see one good matchup potential without a major surprise and that would be FL State vs Louiville.

I just haven't figured out which one is you yet. lol

This one:
Wow, you really did lose a lot of weight.

One teen in Austria is suing her parents for posting her potty-training photos on Facebook. ~ CBSN

Hahaha

ha. spare the rod and spoil the child.
now if they would take the kids' cell phone and all internet access away, along with any allowance, give her daily chores or force her to get a job .......
You must be a fascist.  I'll bet you are opposed to welfare for undocumented immigrants, too.  Hater.
welfare as I know it (in NY), is a joke. up to $1500 a month for a pos apartment, best healthcare in the country, food, utilities, transportation, clothing, a govt paid pet up to $600, vet care, cell phone etc. why the fuck should they work?
immigrants take the jobs that welfare recipients are too good to do.

Wonder if there are any openings I might be able to fill...
I don't think they pay for sex...
they most certainly do. they pump kids out all the time for extra benefit money. not unusual for a single mom with 5 kids all from different men.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Where's Ogie... almost time for his cigar review of the day. Bet he's got another new release to tell us about.
Some broadleaf out of La Zona.  Not new but new to me. Solid cigar but won't keep any on hand.  Good enough to keep me interested in other MoyaRuiz lines.

[...]

That's paying for procreation, not sex.  Steve wanted to fill some openings, not, y'know, reproduce.  ;-)

[...]

one word: condoms

Where's Ogie... almost time for his cigar review of the day. Bet he's got another new release to tell us about.
Some broadleaf out of La Zona.  Not new but new to me. Solid cigar but won't keep any on hand.  Good enough to keep me interested in other MoyaRuiz lines.
so how was golf Ogie?
playing a benefit tourney Monday through a lady friend that works at a local radio station in promotions.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Where's Ogie... almost time for his cigar review of the day. Bet he's got another new release to tell us about.
Some broadleaf out of La Zona.  Not new but new to me. Solid cigar but won't keep any on hand.  Good enough to keep me interested in other MoyaRuiz lines.
so how was golf Ogie?
playing a benefit tourney Monday through a lady friend that works at a local radio station in promotions.
There was a tournament so I had to hit the range. At least I got to demo some irons. Good luck to you. That a scramble?

Where's Ogie... almost time for his cigar review of the day. Bet he's got another new release to tell us about.
Some broadleaf out of La Zona.  Not new but new to me. Solid cigar but won't keep any on hand.  Good enough to keep me interested in other MoyaRuiz lines.
so how was golf Ogie?
playing a benefit tourney Monday through a lady friend that works at a local radio station in promotions.
There was a tournament so I had to hit the range. At least I got to demo some irons. Good luck to you. That a scramble?
yep, 4 man scramble, $125 per man, paid for by the radio station.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Where's Ogie... almost time for his cigar review of the day. Bet he's got another new release to tell us about.
Some broadleaf out of La Zona.  Not new but new to me. Solid cigar but won't keep any on hand.  Good enough to keep me interested in other MoyaRuiz lines.
so how was golf Ogie?
playing a benefit tourney Monday through a lady friend that works at a local radio station in promotions.
There was a tournament so I had to hit the range. At least I got to demo some irons. Good luck to you. That a scramble?
yep, 4 man scramble, $125 per man, paid for by the radio station.
Great format. Perfect price.

Where's Ogie... almost time for his cigar review of the day. Bet he's got another new release to tell us about.
Some broadleaf out of La Zona.  Not new but new to me. Solid cigar but won't keep any on hand.  Good enough to keep me interested in other MoyaRuiz lines.
so how was golf Ogie?
playing a benefit tourney Monday through a lady friend that works at a local radio station in promotions.
There was a tournament so I had to hit the range. At least I got to demo some irons. Good luck to you. That a scramble?
yep, 4 man scramble, $125 per man, paid for by the radio station.
Love those. I haven't played in years but back in the day my short game was really good. Scrambles were perfect because my horrible drive wouldn't count and then we'd play the best ball.

Where's Ogie... almost time for his cigar review of the day. Bet he's got another new release to tell us about.
Some broadleaf out of La Zona.  Not new but new to me. Solid cigar but won't keep any on hand.  Good enough to keep me interested in other MoyaRuiz lines.
so how was golf Ogie?
playing a benefit tourney Monday through a lady friend that works at a local radio station in promotions.
There was a tournament so I had to hit the range. At least I got to demo some irons. Good luck to you. That a scramble?
yep, 4 man scramble, $125 per man, paid for by the radio station.
Love those. I haven't played in years but back in the day my short game was really good. Scrambles were perfect because my horrible drive wouldn't count and then we'd play the best ball.
we have a young guy, well 30's who's a scratch golfer and hits a loooong ball off the tee. my chipping and putting is where I'm excelling now. we hope to be looking at 14 under. that's our target.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15