CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: 9/16/2016  (Read 18159 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 9/16/2016
« Reply #165 on: September 16, 2016, 04:03:10 PM »

I'm not much of a follower of Aristocracy, but I always check out the Kate Middleton stories... she's smokin' hot!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #166 on: September 16, 2016, 04:16:39 PM »

One teen in Austria is suing her parents for posting her potty-training photos on Facebook. ~ CBSN

Hahaha

ha. spare the rod and spoil the child.
now if they would take the kids' cell phone and all internet access away, along with any allowance, give her daily chores or force her to get a job .......

Yeah. I've seen 10 year olds with a more expensive phone than mine. WTF are these people thinking.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #167 on: September 16, 2016, 04:18:50 PM »

I'm not much of a follower of Aristocracy, but I always check out the Kate Middleton stories... she's smokin' hot!
Yeah, she is...but again, the rule applies...any woman that can excel at being a royal is likely a high-maintenance beeyach, y'know?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #168 on: September 16, 2016, 04:20:57 PM »

One teen in Austria is suing her parents for posting her potty-training photos on Facebook. ~ CBSN

Hahaha

now if they would take the kids' cell phone and all internet access away, along with any allowance, give her daily chores or force her to get a job .......

Yeah. I've seen 10 year olds with a more expensive phone than mine. WTF are these people thinking.
Well, if you weren't such a cheap bastard...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #169 on: September 16, 2016, 04:22:58 PM »

Hahaha

You must be a fascist.  I'll bet you are opposed to welfare for undocumented immigrants, too.  Hater.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #170 on: September 16, 2016, 04:26:54 PM »

Yeah, she is...but again, the rule applies...any woman that can excel at being a royal is likely a high-maintenance beeyach, y'know?

That's true, but she does seem very down to earth for a royal... probably was not "approved" of.

Either way, none of this ever comes up in my daydreams. lol

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #171 on: September 16, 2016, 04:29:03 PM »

Hahaha

Hey!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #172 on: September 16, 2016, 04:29:27 PM »

Hahaha

Oh, I'm quicker than these kids. That phone is mine. Their folks got the full coverage insurance plan, I'm sure.  ;)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #173 on: September 16, 2016, 04:29:59 PM »

Hahaha

You must be a fascist.  I'll bet you are opposed to welfare for undocumented immigrants, too.  Hater.
welfare as I know it (in NY), is a joke. up to $1500 a month for a pos apartment, best healthcare in the country, food, utilities, transportation, clothing, a govt paid pet up to $600, vet care, cell phone etc. why the fuck should they work?
immigrants take the jobs that welfare recipients are too good to do.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #174 on: September 16, 2016, 04:32:18 PM »

Some good match-up potential this Saturday...

#2 Florida State .vs #10 Louisville  - 12:00 PM
#1 Alabama .vs #19 Ole Miss  - 3:30 PM
#12 Michigan State .vs #18 Notre Dame  - 7:30 PM
#3 Ohio State .vs #14 Oklahoma  - 7:30 PM
Boomer Sooner!  I literally was Sooner born and Sooner bred.  My parents met at OU.  I met my one only (so far) at OU.  Stephania's family tailgated at the home games.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #175 on: September 16, 2016, 04:32:27 PM »

Hahaha

welfare as I know it (in NY), is a joke. up to $1500 a month for a pos apartment, best healthcare in the country, food, utilities, transportation, clothing, a govt paid pet up to $600, vet care, cell phone etc. why the fuck should they work?

Wonder if there are any openings I might be able to fill...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #176 on: September 16, 2016, 04:36:34 PM »

Where's Ogie... almost time for his cigar review of the day. Bet he's got another new release to tell us about.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #177 on: September 16, 2016, 04:53:59 PM »

Hahaha

Wonder if there are any openings I might be able to fill...
I don't think they pay for sex...

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #178 on: September 16, 2016, 04:56:57 PM »

Hahaha

They are thinking you need a better phone

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #179 on: September 16, 2016, 04:58:59 PM »

LFD Single Ligero Toro lit and a Beer Camp selection "Stout of the Union" to drink
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15