The company just fired a bunch more people this week. On the bright side their new marketing campaign is gonna launch this weekend during most of the college football games. They want to appeal to the millennials and tell them how to "be good at life". That should make all the old farts that got let go, feel better.

The company just fired a bunch more people this week. On the bright side their new marketing campaign is gonna launch this weekend during most of the college football games. They want to appeal to the millennials and tell them how to "be good at life". That should make all the old farts that got let go, feel better.
Well shoot, that's catchy and insightful, makes me want to buy what they're selling.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano Toro (6.0"x50) - 10/32.50
Padilla 1932 Toro (6.0"x50) - 5/22.50
Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54) - 10/39.99
Ave Maria Argentum (Perfecto) (5.0"x58) - 5/24.99
La Gloria Cubana Edicion Festival (Toro) (6.0"x52) - 8/34.99
Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10/39.99
Gurkha Yakuza (Toro) (6.0"x54) - 5/24.99
Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10/34.99
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

The company just fired a bunch more people this week. On the bright side their new marketing campaign is gonna launch this weekend during most of the college football games. They want to appeal to the millennials and tell them how to "be good at life". That should make all the old farts that got let go, feel better.
Well shoot, that's catchy and insightful, makes me want to buy what they're selling.

Who needs a better product when you can just change your target audience with a fancy new campaign...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Drew Estate MUWAT Bait Fish (4.0"x44) - 10/39.99
[...]

btw, if I should happen upon said commercial, I will be sure to yell GFY's for you.  ;D

The company just fired a bunch more people this week. On the bright side their new marketing campaign is gonna launch this weekend during most of the college football games. They want to appeal to the millennials and tell them how to "be good at life". That should make all the old farts that got let go, feel better.
Well shoot, that's catchy and insightful, makes me want to buy what they're selling.

Who needs a better product when you can just change your target audience with a fancy new campaign...
isn't it an Insurance company, their product is a bet you make with them,
that you are going to die fairly soon, and they bet you, that you are not(at least fairly soon!).
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

The company just fired a bunch more people this week. On the bright side their new marketing campaign is gonna launch this weekend during most of the college football games. They want to appeal to the millennials and tell them how to "be good at life". That should make all the old farts that got let go, feel better.
Well shoot, that's catchy and insightful, makes me want to buy what they're selling.

Who needs a better product when you can just change your target audience with a fancy new campaign...
isn't it an Insurance company, their product is a bet you make with them,
that you are going to die fairly soon, and they bet you, that you are not(at least fairly soon!).

Didn't know it was insurance... but my point still stands and makes better sense from the perspective of a younger audience... more years of premiums with less chance of having to pay out a claim. win/win for them... greedy dicks!

got my white clam sauce built and simmering. dinner at 6pm for those that want to stop by.

The company just fired a bunch more people this week. On the bright side their new marketing campaign is gonna launch this weekend during most of the college football games. They want to appeal to the millennials and tell them how to "be good at life". That should make all the old farts that got let go, feel better.
Well shoot, that's catchy and insightful, makes me want to buy what they're selling.

Who needs a better product when you can just change your target audience with a fancy new campaign...
Funny thing is, I heard a couple of right-out-of-college guys talking in the cafeteria this morning about how awesome the new ads are. So I guess the campaign is working.

The company just fired a bunch more people this week. On the bright side their new marketing campaign is gonna launch this weekend during most of the college football games. They want to appeal to the millennials and tell them how to "be good at life". That should make all the old farts that got let go, feel better.
who you calling old?

The company just fired a bunch more people this week. On the bright side their new marketing campaign is gonna launch this weekend during most of the college football games. They want to appeal to the millennials and tell them how to "be good at life". That should make all the old farts that got let go, feel better.

btw, if I should happen upon said commercial, I will be sure to yell GFY's for you.  ;D
No need. Just you knowing that they're full of shit when they claim they are acting with "integrity" and "humanity" is good enough for me.

got my white clam sauce built and simmering. dinner at 6pm for those that want to stop by.
Bearded clam sauce later?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

got my white clam sauce built and simmering. dinner at 6pm for those that want to stop by.

TWSS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good