CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: 9/14/2016  (Read 16357 times)

Threebean

Re: 9/14/2016
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2016, 01:51:43 PM »

Think you're right.
Try anything new at Ballast Point yesterday?
Yeah, but most were R&D unreleased.  Started with an R&D Schwarz bier, then Ginger Big Eye, Cinnamon commodore and a disappointing cofree Sculpin.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah.  :P
Did you take a look at the Ballast Point link I posted earlier....pineapple, grapefruit, melon, mango, watermelon.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2016, 01:53:24 PM »

Think you're right.
Yeah, but most were R&D unreleased.  Started with an R&D Schwarz bier, then Ginger Big Eye, Cinnamon commodore and a disappointing cofree Sculpin.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah.  :P
I got a Sculpin sampler a couple months ago with Pineapple, Grapefruit and Regular.  I would agree on the Pineapple not quite measuring up to the others.   Now the Habanero Sculpin....... :o

The Indra Kunindra is an odd one as well... Luckily had someone to share that bomber with.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2016, 02:04:21 PM »

Think you're right.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah. 
Did you take a look at the Ballast Point link I posted earlier....pineapple, grapefruit, melon, mango, watermelon.

LMFAO! ...And doing so as one who enjoys the Sculpin and other such IPAs.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2016, 02:04:22 PM »

Think you're right.

Those are all quite good also... just add vodka.  ;D

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2016, 02:15:12 PM »

Think you're right.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah. 
That watermelon one sounds especially interesting.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2016, 02:16:02 PM »

Think you're right.

Those are all quite good also... just add vodka.  ;D
Or just add that to the vodka...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2016, 02:16:36 PM »

Think you're right.

You're a real comedian at times Bean... :P

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2016, 02:16:46 PM »

Think you're right.

Are they making beer or fruit salad?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2016, 02:22:48 PM »

Think you're right.

Are they making beer or fruit salad?

yes.

litenup

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2016, 02:38:06 PM »

21st amendment watermelon beer.  Decent.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #160 on: September 14, 2016, 02:50:08 PM »

ACC just voted to move all neutral site championship games out of North Carolina.
Closely following a similar NCAA decision.
That will hurt a bit more than a one off concert or two...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #161 on: September 14, 2016, 02:54:15 PM »

Hazzuh!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back