Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Think you're right.
Try anything new at Ballast Point yesterday?
Yeah, but most were R&D unreleased.  Started with an R&D Schwarz bier, then Ginger Big Eye, Cinnamon commodore and a disappointing cofree Sculpin.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah.  :P
Did you take a look at the Ballast Point link I posted earlier....pineapple, grapefruit, melon, mango, watermelon.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Think you're right.
Try anything new at Ballast Point yesterday?
Yeah, but most were R&D unreleased.  Started with an R&D Schwarz bier, then Ginger Big Eye, Cinnamon commodore and a disappointing cofree Sculpin.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah.  :P
I got a Sculpin sampler a couple months ago with Pineapple, Grapefruit and Regular.  I would agree on the Pineapple not quite measuring up to the others.   Now the Habanero Sculpin....... :o

The Indra Kunindra is an odd one as well... Luckily had someone to share that bomber with.

Think you're right.
Try anything new at Ballast Point yesterday?
Yeah, but most were R&D unreleased.  Started with an R&D Schwarz bier, then Ginger Big Eye, Cinnamon commodore and a disappointing cofree Sculpin.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah.
Did you take a look at the Ballast Point link I posted earlier....pineapple, grapefruit, melon, mango, watermelon.

LMFAO! ...And doing so as one who enjoys the Sculpin and other such IPAs.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Think you're right.
Try anything new at Ballast Point yesterday?
Yeah, but most were R&D unreleased.  Started with an R&D Schwarz bier, then Ginger Big Eye, Cinnamon commodore and a disappointing cofree Sculpin.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah.  :P
Did you take a look at the Ballast Point link I posted earlier....pineapple, grapefruit, melon, mango, watermelon.

Those are all quite good also... just add vodka.  ;D

Think you're right.
Try anything new at Ballast Point yesterday?
Yeah, but most were R&D unreleased.  Started with an R&D Schwarz bier, then Ginger Big Eye, Cinnamon commodore and a disappointing cofree Sculpin.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah.
Did you take a look at the Ballast Point link I posted earlier....pineapple, grapefruit, melon, mango, watermelon.
That watermelon one sounds especially interesting.

Think you're right.
Try anything new at Ballast Point yesterday?
Yeah, but most were R&D unreleased.  Started with an R&D Schwarz bier, then Ginger Big Eye, Cinnamon commodore and a disappointing cofree Sculpin.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah.  :P
Did you take a look at the Ballast Point link I posted earlier....pineapple, grapefruit, melon, mango, watermelon.

Those are all quite good also... just add vodka.  ;D
Or just add that to the vodka...

Think you're right.
Try anything new at Ballast Point yesterday?
Yeah, but most were R&D unreleased.  Started with an R&D Schwarz bier, then Ginger Big Eye, Cinnamon commodore and a disappointing cofree Sculpin.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah.  :P
Did you take a look at the Ballast Point link I posted earlier....pineapple, grapefruit, melon, mango, watermelon.

You're a real comedian at times Bean... :P

Think you're right.
Try anything new at Ballast Point yesterday?
Yeah, but most were R&D unreleased.  Started with an R&D Schwarz bier, then Ginger Big Eye, Cinnamon commodore and a disappointing cofree Sculpin.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah.  :P
Did you take a look at the Ballast Point link I posted earlier....pineapple, grapefruit, melon, mango, watermelon.
Are they making beer or fruit salad?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Think you're right.
Try anything new at Ballast Point yesterday?
Yeah, but most were R&D unreleased.  Started with an R&D Schwarz bier, then Ginger Big Eye, Cinnamon commodore and a disappointing cofree Sculpin.

I had the Pineapple Sculpin and the Orange vanilla fathom last weekend... Preferred the fathom. Overall, I think I still favor the grapefruit or the standard sculpin the best of the IPA's. fru-fru, blah-blah.  :P
Did you take a look at the Ballast Point link I posted earlier....pineapple, grapefruit, melon, mango, watermelon.
Are they making beer or fruit salad?

yes.
Logged

litenup

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status

21st amendment watermelon beer.  Decent.

ACC just voted to move all neutral site championship games out of North Carolina.
Closely following a similar NCAA decision.
That will hurt a bit more than a one off concert or two...

Hazzuh!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good