Smoke snuffed, time to get ready and hit the streets lunch with the DIL and her mother then have a  Few neighborhoods to check out today.

Looks like TS Julia is on her way to FL.
she turned into a TS on land, not sea, up by Jacksonville this morning early.

Smoke snuffed, time to get ready and hit the streets lunch with the DIL and her mother then have a  Few neighborhoods to check out today.
enjoy Dave.

heading out me self. think I'll take in an Attitude Adjustment meeting at noon.

BTW, an interesting note to the La Sirena conversation from last week. I have a box of the original robustos (The Prince) at home and the factory stamp on the bottom is La Zona
Wonder if that bodes well or not for the Mermaids or not, which are still available in the clearance section, now.
The odd thing is that, in their history on the website they never mention production at La Zona, which I would consider to be a positive for the product if it were made there. They went from My Father to Miranda which is maybe not so good, that's where the Mermaids were produced, I believe. That said their latest cigar (Porthole) was very good, a gift from Tony awhile back
Haven't been able to find more of those.

Some general info:
The Porthole was an exclusive project, for B&M stores only, small production of 800 boxes in a Connecticut wrapper and Oscuro wrapper. Made out of Erik Espinosa’s La Zona factory, where the original La Sirena was produced.
Note:  Connecticut is the Toro, the other two vitolas are Habano Oscuro.

Still available at Pipes and Cigars  http://www.pipesandcigars.com/cigars/95780/porthole-by-la-sirena/

Story for our on the job training archives:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/09/14/diversity-video/90348828/
He will appeal and get some money out of the dumbasses.
With the plethora of "training" you get every year I expected by now you had your LGTB indoctrination. Got any transgender restroom signs yet?
you are behind on your abreviations, the current PC one is "LGTB?"  they have added "questioning" to the mix.

You pick up some LaBomba's Fish?
In the cart, I'll complete that one today as long as they're still there

Nice price on those... and see I still have a MCII pc box in my cart showing "in stock" for $60.  ;D
I just finally pulled the trigger on the same today.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Accessory day on the monster, plus meh... uninspiring

Story for our on the job training archives:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/09/14/diversity-video/90348828/
He will appeal and get some money out of the dumbasses.
With the plethora of "training" you get every year I expected by now you had your LGTB indoctrination. Got any transgender restroom signs yet?
None of that chit at my place - YET!  I don't think we even have any gay or transgender S in our office right now but we have had quite a few lezbo's before and I think only one obvious fruit-loop.
Are those official terms used in your training?    ....lol
Was going to say, looks like TxDave is going to need the all day immersive version of that training.  Sign in is at Oil Can Harry's, the door at the rear.

Think you're right.

Think you're right.
Try anything new at Ballast Point yesterday?
Logged

litenup

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status

[...]

Thought the La Zona were not near as good as the Pepin's. And interesting that none of the major online retailers mentioned the change for months. Wound up sending a box back to the sister after smoking one. WTF moment. Looked on the bottom. There it was
Logged

litenup

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status

Never did post my review either........

[...]

Some companies are pretty up front about those kind of changes...others not so much. Important for us to keep sharing the info.

Never did post my review either........
Whoa, a founding member with only 6 posts, I had to go back and check.
Sure enough he joined in the first few days.   Post more good sir!  8)