Ortegas and Football Helmet Salt & Pepper Shakers on the Page today :(

Bean - not sure if it's the same sticks, but the LT deal you mentioned yesterday appears to be on the CAO deal page, 6 sticks for $19.99.
Where?  Not seeing it at the Page.

Bean - not sure if it's the same sticks, but the LT deal you mentioned yesterday appears to be on the CAO deal page, 6 sticks for $19.99.
Where?  Not seeing it at the Page.
Towards the bottom: http://www.cigarpage.com/nice-to-cao-meet-and-greet-a-few-cao-gems-for-under-3-bucks-up-to-60-off-shellacking.html

Good Morning all, waterlogged and otherwise.

Bean - not sure if it's the same sticks, but the LT deal you mentioned yesterday appears to be on the CAO deal page, 6 sticks for $19.99.
Where?  Not seeing it at the Page.
Towards the bottom: http://www.cigarpage.com/nice-to-cao-meet-and-greet-a-few-cao-gems-for-under-3-bucks-up-to-60-off-shellacking.html
Good find!  Cheapy Cheapo approved!!!

Bean - not sure if it's the same sticks, but the LT deal you mentioned yesterday appears to be on the CAO deal page, 6 sticks for $19.99.
Where?  Not seeing it at the Page.
Towards the bottom: http://www.cigarpage.com/nice-to-cao-meet-and-greet-a-few-cao-gems-for-under-3-bucks-up-to-60-off-shellacking.html
Thanks.  And burning my points another $0.20 off.  Score!

Good Morning all, waterlogged and otherwise.
Morning SDDave.

Bean - not sure if it's the same sticks, but the LT deal you mentioned yesterday appears to be on the CAO deal page, 6 sticks for $19.99.
Where?  Not seeing it at the Page.
Towards the bottom: http://www.cigarpage.com/nice-to-cao-meet-and-greet-a-few-cao-gems-for-under-3-bucks-up-to-60-off-shellacking.html
Thanks.  And burning my points another $0.20 off.  Score!
Well schitt, left 200 points in my acct.  Not sure if that's because they limit how many can be used on a single order or what.

BTW, an interesting note to the La Sirena conversation from last week. I have a box of the original robustos (The Prince) at home and the factory stamp on the bottom is La Zona
Travelled around a bit for sure.  Started out as  "Blended by Don Pepin Garcia, La Sirena is the first full-bodied creation to come out of Miami Cigar’s partnership with My Father Cigars."  When the partnership went separate ways, production was moved to La Zona.  Not sure how Miranda was involved, but his name is associated with it as well.  Maybe call it a Dean cigar for a convoluted as the relationship is...

BTW, an interesting note to the La Sirena conversation from last week. I have a box of the original robustos (The Prince) at home and the factory stamp on the bottom is La Zona
Wonder if that bodes well or not for the Mermaids or not, which are still available in the clearance section, now.

Bean - not sure if it's the same sticks, but the LT deal you mentioned yesterday appears to be on the CAO deal page, 6 sticks for $19.99.
Where?  Not seeing it at the Page.
Towards the bottom: http://www.cigarpage.com/nice-to-cao-meet-and-greet-a-few-cao-gems-for-under-3-bucks-up-to-60-off-shellacking.html
Thanks.  And burning my points another $0.20 off.  Score!
Well schitt, left 200 points in my acct.  Not sure if that's because they limit how many can be used on a single order or what.
Don't want to spend all those points in one place.

pouring rain out. no golf today.

for clarification: the lady was the biker lady but she's no biker. we are just friends with benefits, lots of benefits. no commitments. I still spend a lot of time with her getting her new house the way she'd like it. the redhead is an independently wealthy lady that likes to spend time with me when she wants, usually involving a few days to take her boat out for extended excusions.

Pinar del Rio overrun and coffee here.
Looks like Mark had it right.

Good morning, Deano.

BTW, an interesting note to the La Sirena conversation from last week. I have a box of the original robustos (The Prince) at home and the factory stamp on the bottom is La Zona
Wonder if that bodes well or not for the Mermaids or not, which are still available in the clearance section, now.
Mermaids started out as an internet only brand, and were not discussed as part of La Sirena as they officially are now.  Weren't very good then, don't expect much out of them now.

Bean - not sure if it's the same sticks, but the LT deal you mentioned yesterday appears to be on the CAO deal page, 6 sticks for $19.99.
Where?  Not seeing it at the Page.
Towards the bottom: http://www.cigarpage.com/nice-to-cao-meet-and-greet-a-few-cao-gems-for-under-3-bucks-up-to-60-off-shellacking.html
Thanks.  And burning my points another $0.20 off.  Score!
Well schitt, left 200 points in my acct.  Not sure if that's because they limit how many can be used on a single order or what.
Don't want to spend all those points in one place.
Bean is probably still holding on to some S&H Greenstamps!

BTW, an interesting note to the La Sirena conversation from last week. I have a box of the original robustos (The Prince) at home and the factory stamp on the bottom is La Zona
Travelled around a bit for sure.  Started out as  "Blended by Don Pepin Garcia, La Sirena is the first full-bodied creation to come out of Miami Cigar’s partnership with My Father Cigars."  When the partnership went separate ways, production was moved to La Zona.  Not sure how Miranda was involved, but his name is associated with it as well.  Maybe call it a Dean cigar for a convoluted as the relationship is...
CNS