CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: 9/14/2016  (Read 16404 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/14/2016
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2016, 09:04:16 AM »

Ortegas and Football Helmet Salt & Pepper Shakers on the Page today :(

Threebean

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2016, 09:07:18 AM »

Bean - not sure if it's the same sticks, but the LT deal you mentioned yesterday appears to be on the CAO deal page, 6 sticks for $19.99.
Where?  Not seeing it at the Page. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2016, 09:09:30 AM »

Bean - not sure if it's the same sticks, but the LT deal you mentioned yesterday appears to be on the CAO deal page, 6 sticks for $19.99.
Towards the bottom: http://www.cigarpage.com/nice-to-cao-meet-and-greet-a-few-cao-gems-for-under-3-bucks-up-to-60-off-shellacking.html

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2016, 09:10:18 AM »

Good Morning all, waterlogged and otherwise.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2016, 09:11:36 AM »

Towards the bottom: http://www.cigarpage.com/nice-to-cao-meet-and-greet-a-few-cao-gems-for-under-3-bucks-up-to-60-off-shellacking.html
Good find!  Cheapy Cheapo approved!!!

Threebean

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2016, 09:15:27 AM »

Thanks.  And burning my points another $0.20 off.  Score! 

Threebean

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2016, 09:16:25 AM »

Good Morning all, waterlogged and otherwise.
Morning SDDave. 

Threebean

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2016, 09:20:10 AM »

Well schitt, left 200 points in my acct.  Not sure if that's because they limit how many can be used on a single order or what. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2016, 09:22:53 AM »

BTW, an interesting note to the La Sirena conversation from last week. I have a box of the original robustos (The Prince) at home and the factory stamp on the bottom is La Zona
Travelled around a bit for sure.  Started out as  "Blended by Don Pepin Garcia, La Sirena is the first full-bodied creation to come out of Miami Cigar’s partnership with My Father Cigars."  When the partnership went separate ways, production was moved to La Zona.  Not sure how Miranda was involved, but his name is associated with it as well.  Maybe call it a Dean cigar for a convoluted as the relationship is...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2016, 09:22:56 AM »

BTW, an interesting note to the La Sirena conversation from last week. I have a box of the original robustos (The Prince) at home and the factory stamp on the bottom is La Zona
Wonder if that bodes well or not for the Mermaids or not, which are still available in the clearance section, now.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2016, 09:23:38 AM »

Well schitt, left 200 points in my acct.  Not sure if that's because they limit how many can be used on a single order or what.
Don't want to spend all those points in one place.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2016, 09:24:50 AM »

pouring rain out. no golf today.

for clarification: the lady was the biker lady but she's no biker. we are just friends with benefits, lots of benefits. no commitments. I still spend a lot of time with her getting her new house the way she'd like it. the redhead is an independently wealthy lady that likes to spend time with me when she wants, usually involving a few days to take her boat out for extended excusions.

Pinar del Rio overrun and coffee here.
Looks like Mark had it right.

Good morning, Deano.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2016, 09:25:45 AM »

Wonder if that bodes well or not for the Mermaids or not, which are still available in the clearance section, now.
Mermaids started out as an internet only brand, and were not discussed as part of La Sirena as they officially are now.  Weren't very good then, don't expect much out of them now.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2016, 09:25:50 AM »

Don't want to spend all those points in one place.
Bean is probably still holding on to some S&H Greenstamps!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2016, 09:26:42 AM »

Travelled around a bit for sure.  Started out as  "Blended by Don Pepin Garcia, La Sirena is the first full-bodied creation to come out of Miami Cigar’s partnership with My Father Cigars."  When the partnership went separate ways, production was moved to La Zona.  Not sure how Miranda was involved, but his name is associated with it as well.  Maybe call it a Dean cigar for a convoluted as the relationship is...
CNS
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14