CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: 9/1/2016  (Read 18166 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/1/2016
« Reply #165 on: September 01, 2016, 02:02:31 PM »

Looks like the Satellite that exploded was no loss to society.

FACEBOOK SATELLITE BURNS ON PAD!

ROCKET BLAST SpaceX rocket EXPLODES at Cape Canaveral space centre – blowing up Facebook’s £150MILLION internet satellite

NASA says SpaceX was conducting a test firing of its unmanned rocket when the blast occurred Thursday morning.  The Israeli made Amos-6 satellite (pictured) was carrying technology to allow Facebook to provide wireless internet directly to smartphones in sub-Saharan Africa
Gotta have your Facebook no matter where you are.  Sheesh!
Yea, just think of all those smartphone owners and facebook members in sub-Saharan Africa.  Isn't that mostly al qaeda and such?
That or CIA, oops wonder what the Facebook interest might be there???????

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #166 on: September 01, 2016, 02:03:16 PM »

This is what happens when you leave a seat on the Supreme Court empty.

http://www.clickhole.com/article/political-crisis-antonin-scalias-vacant-supreme-co-4774
Certainly better than an O'gunner or Hillary for Prison Nominee being there.

I saw a "Hillary for President" store while ago down in South Austin on the Mexican side of the Interstate.
Chances are pretty strong that that's what you are going to get for a nominee in any case.  They can make some lame case for not accepting a nominee from a lame duck president, but how are they going to justify putting it off four more years?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #167 on: September 01, 2016, 02:05:29 PM »

Looks like a flurry of activity from AJ Fernandez is coming to light from the pre August 8 rush.
Two new lines..."Free World" and "Dias de Gloria".

Threebean

« Reply #168 on: September 01, 2016, 02:06:46 PM »

ROCKET BLAST SpaceX rocket EXPLODES at Cape Canaveral space centre – blowing up Facebook’s £150MILLION internet satellite

NASA says SpaceX was conducting a test firing of its unmanned rocket when the blast occurred Thursday morning.  The Israeli made Amos-6 satellite (pictured) was carrying technology to allow Facebook to provide wireless internet directly to smartphones in sub-Saharan Africa
Yea, just think of all those smartphone owners and facebook members in sub-Saharan Africa.  Isn't that mostly al qaeda and such?
Just more world problem solving liberal kiss-assery by Zuckerberg to curry favor with the political class who he'll need to grease the wheels in his plan for digital world domination. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #169 on: September 01, 2016, 02:07:12 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #170 on: September 01, 2016, 02:08:22 PM »

Just more world problem solving liberal kiss-assery by Zuckerberg to curry favor with the political class who he'll need to grease the wheels in his plan for digital world domination.
Any word on it being suspected Microsoft sabotage?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #171 on: September 01, 2016, 02:23:46 PM »

http://www.clickhole.com/article/political-crisis-antonin-scalias-vacant-supreme-co-4774

I saw a "Hillary for President" store while ago down in South Austin on the Mexican side of the Interstate.
Don't worry, a little more than 2 months before it becomes reality. You won't have to wait much longer. ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #172 on: September 01, 2016, 02:31:08 PM »

Tex, I think you accidentally logged into Bean's account.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #173 on: September 01, 2016, 02:41:29 PM »

Tex, I think you accidentally logged into Bean's account.
I guess you don't know the Real Bean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #174 on: September 01, 2016, 02:42:57 PM »

Don't worry, a little more than 2 months before it becomes reality. You won't have to wait much longer. ;)
Remember those beautiful pictures I was posting last summer from the Cayman Islands?   I remember how to get there and my retirement checks can be deposited in the banks there  just as easily as here.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #175 on: September 01, 2016, 02:50:29 PM »

Remember those beautiful pictures I was posting last summer from the Cayman Islands?   I remember how to get there and my retirement checks can be deposited in the banks there  just as easily as here.
Sounds like a win/win to me! ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #176 on: September 01, 2016, 02:52:31 PM »

Sounds like a win/win to me! ;)
Just the pain of a lot of logistical issues to get there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #177 on: September 01, 2016, 02:57:13 PM »

Hermine is 1 mph shy of a hurricane.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2016, 02:58:00 PM »

Hazzuh!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2016, 02:59:54 PM »

Hazzuh!
Later Golf, I will not be far behind you.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16