CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: 9/1/2016  (Read 18230 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 9/1/2016
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2016, 03:00:30 PM »

Hermine is 1 mph shy of a hurricane.
not any more. now Hurricane Hermine.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2016, 03:03:04 PM »

tornado watch issued now.
Shouldn't you go up to the redheads place to ride this out (so to speak)?  Imagine that home is a little more secure.
no, her place is right on a coastal river, besides, she evacuated yesterday for someplace near Ft Lauderdale.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2016, 03:05:36 PM »

Head for the hills, the world is ending!!!!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2016, 03:09:24 PM »

getting a lot of heavy rain now. rain suit and slush boots at the ready. Follow The Dream highway closed at the Inglis/Yankeetown line. shit, I was going to take a ride that way later.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2016, 03:09:26 PM »

Looks like the Satellite that exploded was no loss to society.

FACEBOOK SATELLITE BURNS ON PAD!

ROCKET BLAST SpaceX rocket EXPLODES at Cape Canaveral space centre – blowing up Facebook’s £150MILLION internet satellite

NASA says SpaceX was conducting a test firing of its unmanned rocket when the blast occurred Thursday morning.  The Israeli made Amos-6 satellite (pictured) was carrying technology to allow Facebook to provide wireless internet directly to smartphones in sub-Saharan Africa
Gotta have your Facebook no matter where you are.  Sheesh!
Yea, just think of all those smartphone owners and facebook members in sub-Saharan Africa.  Isn't that mostly al qaeda and such?
Postin' in Chad.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2016, 03:10:08 PM »

Head for the hills, the world is ending!!!!
naw, the sky is leaking is all.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2016, 03:10:11 PM »

getting a lot of heavy rain now. rain suit and slush boots at the ready. Follow The Dream highway closed at the Inglis/Yankeetown line. shit, I was going to take a ride that way later.
You can go for a swim instead.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2016, 03:12:10 PM »

This is what happens when you leave a seat on the Supreme Court empty.

http://www.clickhole.com/article/political-crisis-antonin-scalias-vacant-supreme-co-4774
Certainly better than an O'gunner or Hillary for Prison Nominee being there.

I saw a "Hillary for President" store while ago down in South Austin on the Mexican side of the Interstate.
Don't worry, a little more than 2 months before it becomes reality. You won't have to wait much longer. ;)
Remember those beautiful pictures I was posting last summer from the Cayman Islands?   I remember how to get there and my retirement checks can be deposited in the banks there  just as easily as here.
Sounds like you need an exploratory trip before committing to a property in SC ExpatriateDave

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2016, 03:12:33 PM »

Ahhh, that just applies to tourists, go for it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2016, 03:13:16 PM »

http://www.clickhole.com/article/political-crisis-antonin-scalias-vacant-supreme-co-4774

I saw a "Hillary for President" store while ago down in South Austin on the Mexican side of the Interstate.
Don't worry, a little more than 2 months before it becomes reality. You won't have to wait much longer. ;)
Remember those beautiful pictures I was posting last summer from the Cayman Islands?   I remember how to get there and my retirement checks can be deposited in the banks there  just as easily as here.
Sounds like you need an exploratory trip before committing to a property in SC ExpatriateDave
Not committing to anything(except maybe a boat) until after this election - if there even is one.  That 10 days last summer served as my exploratory trip.  Got the Real Estate Agents card in my wallet along with the builders card.

Can't expatriate to Cayman, have to remain a U.S. Citizen and return once every year.  Unlike America they have immigration laws that still apply to everyone.

Threebean

« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2016, 03:24:46 PM »

Not committing to anything(except maybe a boat) until after this election - if there even is one.  That 10 days last summer served as my exploratory trip.  Got the Real Estate Agents card in my wallet along with the builders card.

Can't expatriate to Cayman, have to remain a U.S. Citizen and return once every year.  Unlike America they have immigration laws that still apply to everyone.
Heartless bastiges!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #191 on: September 01, 2016, 03:28:38 PM »

Heartless bastiges!
Even m0re heartless, you have to prove that you have sufficient income to live on if you want to stay over 30 days.  If you don't plan to stay over 30 days then you have to prove you have a return flight.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2016, 03:43:37 PM »

Being as it is Friday I am going to piss on the campfire, call in the dogs and go to the house where I shall be later with a smoke and something to sip on.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #193 on: September 01, 2016, 04:14:14 PM »

Looks like Raz needs to be buying more motorcycles...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/08/31/harley-davidson-layoffs/89679228/
I done did my part for the year.

But if the net settlement of my lawsuit actually breaks six figures, I might consider buying another.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #194 on: September 01, 2016, 04:15:08 PM »

Being as it is Friday I am going to piss on the campfire, call in the dogs and go to the house where I shall be later with a smoke and something to sip on.
Once again I shall follow the wisdom of my senior, and follow suit.  Hello four day weekend!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16