good morning guys. evacuation ordered for coastal Yankeetown and Inglis. I'm staying put.
That'll show their asses who is the real man of the town!

Morning Dean.

Boss is not here today think I will take a nice long lunch.

good morning guys. evacuation ordered for coastal Yankeetown and Inglis. I'm staying put.
You can always climb on to the roof of your new screen room.  I understand it's built quite well despite what the mofo building inspector might think.

Boss is not here today think I will take a nice long lunch.
Say hi to Peter Pan for me.

And also today is (just for Dean)

Happy Building and Code Staff Appreciation Day!

If this is your field, then chances are you don’t feel the love every day, so live it up! Celebrate with a department lunch (that way you know you’ll be surrounded by like-minded people) or perhaps wear a smiley badge on all inspections you conduct today. If you don’t work in Building and Code, then today’s an opportunity to show your appreciation to those often overlooked people who ensure your building safety. Consider sending a box of chocolates and a note of thanks to the company or individual who performed your inspection to show you value their work, or at the very least, don’t be grumpy with your inspector today.

Since the origin of Building & Code Staff Day is unclear, it may well be a cry for recognition from within the industry itself – all the more reason to show your support!
Due to strict conflict of interest laws here in NYC, you can't take them to lunch,
 or give them presents(can we say bribes, boys & girls).
 In Florida, I hear you can get them restraining orders though!  8)

good morning guys. evacuation ordered for coastal Yankeetown and Inglis. I'm staying put.
You can always climb on to the roof of your new screen room.  I understand it's built quite well despite what the mofo building inspector might think.
I am going to load the kayaks on the truck in case I run into really high water. wonder if I could tow the truck with them. lmao.

good morning guys. evacuation ordered for coastal Yankeetown and Inglis. I'm staying put.
You can always climb on to the roof of your new screen room.  I understand it's built quite well despite what the mofo building inspector might think.
LALTS

Been waiting 5 minutes and still waiting for the Active Shooter to load. ::)
that's when you rush him and beat the shit out of him,
while he is reloading, course over!

Looks like there was an explosion at the SpaceX launchpad.
That is strange, they usually get off the ground then explode.
Wasn't even launching today, just sitting there.
Supposed to launch this afternoon.  I don't know how anyone can work around one of those things.  Would give me the heebie-jeebies.
Thought I read Saturday was the next scheduled launch.

And agreed, prefer the lack of possible death while I'm at work.
I'm sure that's what most postal workers think too. Speaking of which, we haven't heard of any such events lately. Must be due to the improved training they're offering their employees at the USPS.
No we are weeding out the nuts in the post offices, they are showing up earlier during
the education phase in schools....  :'(

11:00 a.m. ET  NOAA Report:  Tropical Storm HERMINE

...HERMINE HEADING FOR THE NORTH FLORIDA GULF COAST... ...LIFE-THREATENING SURGE AND FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED...

At 1000 AM CDT (1500 UTC), the center of Tropical Storm Hermine was
located near latitude 27.4 North, longitude 86.0 West.  Hermine is
moving toward the north-northeast near 14 mph (22 km/h), and this
motion with a slight increase in forward speed is expected during
the next day or so.  On the forecast track, the center of Hermine
will be near the Florida coast in the hurricane warning area tonight
or early Friday.

Maximum sustained winds are near 65 mph (100 km/h) with higher
gusts.   Additional strengthening is anticipated, and Hermine is
expected to be a hurricane by the time landfall occurs

RAINFALL:  Hermine is expected to produce storm total rainfall
accumulations of 5 to 10 inches over portions of northwest Florida
and southern Georgia through Friday, with possible isolated maximum
amounts of 20 inches.  On Friday and Saturday, Hermine is expected
to produce totals of 4 to 8 inches with isolated maximum amounts of
10 inches possible across portions of eastern Georgia, South
Carolina, and eastern North Carolina through Saturday.
Warden is bitching about my yearly karaoke Bar-B-Q on Sunday,
she says we are going to get rained out, and asks: "what are your plans?".
I told her this monring, that I hadn't noticed the change in the weather, but
If it rains, I am planning for people to get wet.  She wasn't happy, tried to get me
to cancel it... About 8 of my friends, 3 of hers, some neighbors, and the
youngest daughter has invited some of her friends.

tornado watch issued now.

[...]

Not a fan of you being wet, huh?

tornado watch issued now.
Better put some umbrellas on top of the kayaks.

Decent price Mashing for Brick House Toro's  5/$24

That has Bret written all over it... Least he said he was looking awhile back.

3-5ers - catsrule would be under $60 shipped
Some four buck chuck.

Boss is not here today think I will take a nice long lunch.
Say hi to Peter Pan for me.
I had to go down South Congress and Peter Pan was about the only weirdo I did not see.  Had to LMAO when I saw a Gay Bar down there called the Crow Bar.