CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: 8/29/2016  (Read 16327 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2016
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2016, 10:09:47 AM »

Fuk Monday.

Morning, muchachos.

+1

Howdy, Bret

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2016, 10:13:40 AM »

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2016, 10:19:22 AM »

I would like to submit an Official MIA Report on Dean Bryant, AKA:  Old Lady Porker, Red Head Sailer, DWG, DAWG Bryant, Deadbeat Provider and Free Contractor.  Dean has been missing since Thursday, last seen boarding a boat to nowhere with a Red Head, and High Hopes for his DAWG.
sorry guys, been busy with this screen room. the local Code Enforcement Officer showed up Friday and started some shit (the lady's brother who hates me) and I called the cops and filed a harrassment charges against him which resulted in a stop work order until the county codes officer came down. the mayor had to get me to drop charges if he stayed away. I said no, let the judge decide next week. now I am painting the walls before the rains come. all stocked up for storm.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2016, 10:19:34 AM »

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2016, 10:20:23 AM »

Fuk Monday.

Morning, muchachos.

+1

Howdy, Bret
Hiya, Steve.

Some nice riding weather here this weekend. How 'bout up your way? You get to log any miles?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2016, 10:21:28 AM »

I would like to submit an Official MIA Report on Dean Bryant, AKA:  Old Lady Porker, Red Head Sailer, DWG, DAWG Bryant, Deadbeat Provider and Free Contractor.  Dean has been missing since Thursday, last seen boarding a boat to nowhere with a Red Head, and High Hopes for his DAWG.
sorry guys, been busy with this screen room. the local Code Enforcement Officer showed up Friday and started some shit (the lady's brother who hates me) and I called the cops and filed a harrassment charges against him which resulted in a stop work order until the county codes officer came down. the mayor had to get me to drop charges if he stayed away. I said no, let the judge decide next week. now I am painting the walls before the rains come. all stocked up for storm.
Mr. Rabble Rouser!  Nothing like a nice, quiet retirement.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2016, 10:22:06 AM »

Fuk Monday.

Morning, muchachos.

+1

Howdy, Bret
Hiya, Steve.
Hiya, Hiya, Hiya Froggy!  Plunk your magic twanger!
A'ight, who fooled with Mikey's meds again??

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2016, 10:25:04 AM »

The ex-lady's brother is the code enforcement officer... OMFG!  There's always a good twist somehow.  :o

Happy painting, Deano

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2016, 10:26:11 AM »

btw, I guess TxDave can cancel the APB now...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2016, 10:26:19 AM »

Fuk Monday.

Morning, muchachos.

+1

Howdy, Bret
Hiya, Steve.

Some nice riding weather here this weekend. How 'bout up your way? You get to log any miles?
Two commutes to work and home the back way which equals about 260 miles. Then #2 son and I rode up to Gig Harbor and back on Friday night, which is another 80 miles. With some miscellaneous trips around town, call it 350 mi on the new bike. Probably will regret not riding to work today, but I was feeling lazy.

But no, over the weekend was on the sailboat with my dad and my sons and a niece and nephew. Debacle of a trip, but, whatever. Wish I'd been on the bike.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2016, 10:33:53 AM »

btw, I guess TxDave can cancel the APB now...
Don't think so, he ain't out of the woods just yet. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2016, 10:34:47 AM »

Fuk Monday.

Morning, muchachos.

+1

Howdy, Bret
Hiya, Steve.

Two commutes to work and home the back way which equals about 260 miles. Then #2 son and I rode up to Gig Harbor and back on Friday night, which is another 80 miles. With some miscellaneous trips around town, call it 350 mi on the new bike. Probably will regret not riding to work today, but I was feeling lazy.

But no, over the weekend was on the sailboat with my dad and my sons and a niece and nephew. Debacle of a trip, but, whatever. Wish I'd been on the bike.

Not a bad pre-weekend tally... squalls on the high seas?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2016, 10:36:09 AM »

:o ::)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2016, 10:40:06 AM »

Fuk Monday.

Morning, muchachos.

+1

Howdy, Bret
Hiya, Steve.

On Saturday, yes. Weather turned and it got pretty choppy. Fine weather for my dad and I, not so much for the two littles that were along.

With miscellaneous other mishaps and misadventures, just didn't get much sailing down and didn't get very far asea. Disappointing.  It happens. Maybe next year I'll buy my own boat.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2016, 10:42:20 AM »

Fuk Monday.

Morning, muchachos.

+1

Howdy, Bret
Hiya, Steve.

On Saturday, yes. Weather turned and it got pretty choppy. Fine weather for my dad and I, not so much for the two littles that were along.

With miscellaneous other mishaps and misadventures, just didn't get much sailing down and didn't get very far asea. Disappointing.  It happens. Maybe next year I'll buy my own boat.

Maybe once you get a boat, folks will come out of the woodwork offering you another... haha
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15