Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2016, 01:29:44 PM »

Looking to be a sloooow banter Friday.....
Indeed.  Here's something from the Why-Did-We-Need-A-Study-to-Tell-Us-This department.  Discuss.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1638214/map-reveals-average-erect-penis-size-of-men-around-the-world-and-african-blokes-come-first/
This just in: North Korean gov't claims they have the biggest penises in the world, with an average of 45 cm.
Obviously the White Whale wasn't' included in the averages, the US would have fared better.

« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2016, 02:01:19 PM »

Looking to be a sloooow banter Friday.....
Indeed.  Here's something from the Why-Did-We-Need-A-Study-to-Tell-Us-This department.  Discuss.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1638214/map-reveals-average-erect-penis-size-of-men-around-the-world-and-african-blokes-come-first/
This just in: North Korean gov't claims they have the biggest penises in the world, with an average of 45 cm.
Obviously the White Whale wasn't' included in the averages, the US would have fared better.
Shame, too, cause it looks like we could've used some help.

« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2016, 02:13:40 PM »

Good Friday everyone!....weell except already SaturdayDave and JustThursdayDave and EverydayIsMondayDean.
Today I'm WorkedTill2AMSoNowImTeleworkingAndClockingOutAtNoonRaz.

Too much?

G'day, muchachos.

« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2016, 02:18:05 PM »

Good Friday everyone!....weell except already SaturdayDave and JustThursdayDave and EverydayIsMondayDean.
Today I'm WorkedTill2AMSoNowImTeleworkingAndClockingOutAtNoonRaz.

Too much?

G'day, muchachos.
Looks good to me. Afternoon, Raz.

« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2016, 02:25:12 PM »

Good Friday everyone!....weell except already SaturdayDave and JustThursdayDave and EverydayIsMondayDean.
Today I'm WorkedTill2AMSoNowImTeleworkingAndClockingOutAtNoonRaz.

Too much?

G'day, muchachos.
Yes.

« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2016, 02:53:17 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2016, 03:00:58 PM »

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2016, 03:05:25 PM »

Good Friday everyone!....weell except already SaturdayDave and JustThursdayDave and EverydayIsMondayDean.
Today I'm WorkedTill2AMSoNowImTeleworkingAndClockingOutAtNoonRaz.

Too much?

G'day, muchachos.
Have a great day/weekend, Bret.

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2016, 03:06:46 PM »

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already but it might be a slow banter Friday. Just sayin'.

« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2016, 03:06:57 PM »

Good Friday everyone!....weell except already SaturdayDave and JustThursdayDave and EverydayIsMondayDean.
Today I'm WorkedTill2AMSoNowImTeleworkingAndClockingOutAtNoonRaz.

Too much?

G'day, muchachos.

Have a great day/weekend, Bret.
Yup.  I'm done. It's a gorgeous day.  Gotta go to the store, think I'll ride the Harley.  I'll check in from the Consortium herf around 2pm.

« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2016, 03:24:10 PM »

just getting the lady home. hour my ass. complications, always something. she walked out the clinic door and was hit with severe shooting pains at her diaphragm. just didn't pass enough gas I guess, on top of a twisted colon. then she insisted on eating AND picking up the screen room order at Home Depot. she is home resting and I'm having a Partagas Black and coffee.

« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2016, 03:33:00 PM »

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already but it might be a slow banter Friday. Just sayin'.
Perhaps. Afternoon Mayor. Have you put an APB out for TxDave?

« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2016, 03:33:36 PM »

just getting the lady home. hour my ass. complications, always something. she walked out the clinic door and was hit with severe shooting pains at her diaphragm. just didn't pass enough gas I guess, on top of a twisted colon. then she insisted on eating AND picking up the screen room order at Home Depot. she is home resting and I'm having a Partagas Black and coffee.
Hopefully it will all come out in the end.

« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2016, 03:39:30 PM »

just getting the lady home. hour my ass. complications, always something. she walked out the clinic door and was hit with severe shooting pains at her diaphragm. just didn't pass enough gas I guess, on top of a twisted colon. then she insisted on eating AND picking up the screen room order at Home Depot. she is home resting and I'm having a Partagas Black and coffee.
Sounds like everyone is back to normal.

« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2016, 03:40:13 PM »

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already but it might be a slow banter Friday. Just sayin'.
Perhaps. Afternoon Mayor. Have you put an APB out for TxDave?
Not yet. I think he has to be missing for 24 hours first. It's only been about 18.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8