Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2016, 09:41:59 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.  Glad someone from Texas is checking in this morning.
Unlike TxDave to be slackin' like this. Hair dryer must have short circuited this morning.
Maybe the wife called in sick and they're busy cuddling right now.
Nah, that wouldn't have taken this long.
No sex, just cuddling. ;)
I don't understand.
That's what happens to us when we get the ring. Lol

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2016, 09:52:13 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.  Glad someone from Texas is checking in this morning.
Unlike TxDave to be slackin' like this. Hair dryer must have short circuited this morning.
Maybe the wife called in sick and they're busy cuddling right now.
Nah, that wouldn't have taken this long.
No sex, just cuddling. ;)
I don't understand.
That's what happens to us when we get the ring. Lol

« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2016, 09:58:16 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.  Glad someone from Texas is checking in this morning.
Unlike TxDave to be slackin' like this. Hair dryer must have short circuited this morning.
Maybe the wife called in sick and they're busy cuddling right now.
Nah, that wouldn't have taken this long.
No sex, just cuddling. ;)
I don't understand.
That's what happens to us when we get the ring. Lol
It's not when you get the ring, it's where.

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2016, 09:58:45 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.  Glad someone from Texas is checking in this morning.
Unlike TxDave to be slackin' like this. Hair dryer must have short circuited this morning.
Maybe the wife called in sick and they're busy cuddling right now.
Nah, that wouldn't have taken this long.
No sex, just cuddling. ;)
I don't understand.
That's what happens to us when we get the ring. Lol

+1   ;D

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2016, 10:10:01 AM »

TexDave doesn't show up and the market goes to shit at the opening... -88.27

« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2016, 10:19:32 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.  Glad someone from Texas is checking in this morning.
Unlike TxDave to be slackin' like this. Hair dryer must have short circuited this morning.
Maybe the wife called in sick and they're busy cuddling right now.
Nah, that wouldn't have taken this long.
No sex, just cuddling. ;)
I don't understand.
That's what happens to us when we get the ring. Lol
no, I think there's something in a wedding cake that eliminates a woman's sex drive.

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2016, 10:52:34 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.  Glad someone from Texas is checking in this morning.
Unlike TxDave to be slackin' like this. Hair dryer must have short circuited this morning.
Maybe the wife called in sick and they're busy cuddling right now.
Nah, that wouldn't have taken this long.
No sex, just cuddling. ;)
I don't understand.
That's what happens to us when we get the ring. Lol
no, I think there's something in a wedding cake that eliminates a woman's sex drive.
We were referring to sense of humor. Who the heck said anything about sex drive, you horny bastard.

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2016, 10:53:04 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.  Glad someone from Texas is checking in this morning.
Unlike TxDave to be slackin' like this. Hair dryer must have short circuited this morning.
Maybe the wife called in sick and they're busy cuddling right now.
Nah, that wouldn't have taken this long.
No sex, just cuddling. ;)
I don't understand.
That's what happens to us when we get the ring. Lol
no, I think there's something in a wedding cake that eliminates a woman's sex drive.
Just may have something there... :-\

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2016, 11:20:35 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.  Glad someone from Texas is checking in this morning.
Unlike TxDave to be slackin' like this. Hair dryer must have short circuited this morning.
Maybe the wife called in sick and they're busy cuddling right now.
Nah, that wouldn't have taken this long.
No sex, just cuddling. ;)
I don't understand.
That's what happens to us when we get the ring. Lol
no, I think there's something in a wedding cake that eliminates a woman's sex drive.
We were referring to sense of humor. Who the heck said anything about sex drive, you horny bastard.
They go hand in hand, don't you think?

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2016, 11:21:53 AM »

Looking to be a sloooow banter Friday.....

« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2016, 11:45:28 AM »

Market comeback lull... :P

« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2016, 11:52:28 AM »

Just Sheesh.

« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2016, 11:59:10 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.  Glad someone from Texas is checking in this morning.
Unlike TxDave to be slackin' like this. Hair dryer must have short circuited this morning.
Maybe the wife called in sick and they're busy cuddling right now.
Nah, that wouldn't have taken this long.
No sex, just cuddling. ;)
I don't understand.
That's what happens to us when we get the ring. Lol
no, I think there's something in a wedding cake that eliminates a woman's sex drive.
We were referring to sense of humor. Who the heck said anything about sex drive, you horny bastard.
They go hand in hand, don't you think?
When the sex drive goes, then it definitely goes into the hand. Lol

« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2016, 12:49:52 PM »

Looking to be a sloooow banter Friday.....
Indeed.  Here's something from the Why-Did-We-Need-A-Study-to-Tell-Us-This department.  Discuss.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1638214/map-reveals-average-erect-penis-size-of-men-around-the-world-and-african-blokes-come-first/

« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2016, 01:03:00 PM »

Looking to be a sloooow banter Friday.....
Indeed.  Here's something from the Why-Did-We-Need-A-Study-to-Tell-Us-This department.  Discuss.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1638214/map-reveals-average-erect-penis-size-of-men-around-the-world-and-african-blokes-come-first/
This just in: North Korean gov't claims they have the biggest penises in the world, with an average of 45 cm.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8