Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: August 15, 2016, 04:00:14 PM »

Well only a half-Monday.  Home now, evacuated the building and said leave the premises immediately.  So they told us to go home.  "Un-named threat" and the fire trucks rolled up and started pulling up manhole covers in the street.
Officials evacuate building in Downtown due to fire
12:57 PM. CDT August 15, 2016

Electrical fire underground.  The fire has led to multiple power outages Downtown and light smoke in the building.
Light smoke, did you elect a pope?  Oh wait, that's white smoke....
Wonder if that light smoke smells suspiciously like a JH Lancero on fire.
Most of us thinking the same thing.
Comes back from a walk, and a few minutes later...
No walk today, pouring down rainy
Then how did you start the fire?

« Reply #136 on: August 15, 2016, 04:01:57 PM »

9th record all time high close for the DOW this year!

+59 @ 18,635

« Reply #137 on: August 15, 2016, 04:02:33 PM »

Well only a half-Monday.  Home now, evacuated the building and said leave the premises immediately.  So they told us to go home.  "Un-named threat" and the fire trucks rolled up and started pulling up manhole covers in the street.
Officials evacuate building in Downtown due to fire
12:57 PM. CDT August 15, 2016

Electrical fire underground.  The fire has led to multiple power outages Downtown and light smoke in the building.
Light smoke, did you elect a pope?  Oh wait, that's white smoke....
Wonder if that light smoke smells suspiciously like a JH Lancero on fire.
Most of us thinking the same thing.
Comes back from a walk, and a few minutes later...
No walk today, pouring down rainy
Then how did you start the fire?
The fire was actually a block away from my building.

Vagrants probably did it

« Reply #138 on: August 15, 2016, 04:03:36 PM »

@TxDave, something we all know, but portends well for you selling your house next year.
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2016/08/15/why-so-many-businesses-are-fleeing-california-for.html
Time to start planning another N/S road to ease the load off of 35!
Got one with an 85 mph speed limit and nobody uses it.

« Reply #139 on: August 15, 2016, 04:05:15 PM »

@TxDave, something we all know, but portends well for you selling your house next year.
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2016/08/15/why-so-many-businesses-are-fleeing-california-for.html
This would be a win-win for me, better real estate market to sell my house and my ass will be gone when the shit-heads get here.

« Reply #140 on: August 15, 2016, 04:09:41 PM »

Time for a smoke, got to pick somethings out.

« Reply #141 on: August 15, 2016, 04:11:55 PM »

@TxDave, something we all know, but portends well for you selling your house next year.
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2016/08/15/why-so-many-businesses-are-fleeing-california-for.html
Time to start planning another N/S road to ease the load off of 35!
Got one with an 85 mph speed limit and nobody uses it.
That section is too far south. The 80 mph section on the east side of town gets plenty of use.  In fact, it could use another lane during rush hours.

« Reply #142 on: August 15, 2016, 04:12:13 PM »

Time for a smoke, got to pick somethings out.
UC corona viva going here.

« Reply #143 on: August 15, 2016, 04:13:01 PM »

@TxDave, something we all know, but portends well for you selling your house next year.
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2016/08/15/why-so-many-businesses-are-fleeing-california-for.html
This would be a win-win for me, better real estate market to sell my house and my ass will be gone when the shit-heads get here.
True except for the shit-heads part, they're already here, just more on the way.

« Reply #144 on: August 15, 2016, 04:13:45 PM »

Time for a smoke, got to pick somethings out.
UC corona viva going here.
Nice choice

« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2016, 04:14:31 PM »

@TxDave, something we all know, but portends well for you selling your house next year.
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2016/08/15/why-so-many-businesses-are-fleeing-california-for.html
This would be a win-win for me, better real estate market to sell my house and my ass will be gone when the shit-heads get here.
True except for the shit-heads part, they're already here, just more on the way.
Yeah, I should have said when more shit-heads get here.

« Reply #146 on: August 15, 2016, 04:16:01 PM »

@TxDave, something we all know, but portends well for you selling your house next year.
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2016/08/15/why-so-many-businesses-are-fleeing-california-for.html
Time to start planning another N/S road to ease the load off of 35!
Got one with an 85 mph speed limit and nobody uses it.
That section is too far south. The 80 mph section on the east side of town gets plenty of use.  In fact, it could use another lane during rush hours.
But too many going through still use I-35, got to get the damn trucks off of it somehow.

« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2016, 04:26:51 PM »

@TxDave, something we all know, but portends well for you selling your house next year.
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2016/08/15/why-so-many-businesses-are-fleeing-california-for.html
Time to start planning another N/S road to ease the load off of 35!
Got one with an 85 mph speed limit and nobody uses it.
How much does it cost?

« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2016, 04:34:50 PM »

@TxDave, something we all know, but portends well for you selling your house next year.
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2016/08/15/why-so-many-businesses-are-fleeing-california-for.html
Time to start planning another N/S road to ease the load off of 35!
Got one with an 85 mph speed limit and nobody uses it.
How much does it cost?
Fuk if I know but it can save you a lot of time and headache, in our lifetime  there will never be a free alternative to I35 through Austin nor one closer than the toll road.

« Reply #149 on: August 15, 2016, 04:36:27 PM »

@TxDave, something we all know, but portends well for you selling your house next year.
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2016/08/15/why-so-many-businesses-are-fleeing-california-for.html
Time to start planning another N/S road to ease the load off of 35!
Got one with an 85 mph speed limit and nobody uses it.
That section is too far south. The 80 mph section on the east side of town gets plenty of use.  In fact, it could use another lane during rush hours.
But too many going through still use I-35, got to get the damn trucks off of it somehow.
They cut the 18 wheeler rate and there are quite a few more over there now.  But even if there were none on 35 that road would still be fk'd.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12