« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2016, 01:52:56 PM »

Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
True, and he'll work for donuts.  I'll have to see if Krispy Kreme has a Donut of the Month delivery program.
But think what he would do for something the size of one of those RR Donuts!
Stopped by Round Rock Donuts on the way to San Antonio on our last visit to Tim and fambly.  Oh, and the big Buckee's too.
Natives love them but IMFO RR Donuts are terrible.  People bring them to work a lot and as much as I like donuts I have no problem resisting them.

If they don't have it at Bucee's you must not need it!

« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2016, 01:56:02 PM »

Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
True, and he'll work for donuts.  I'll have to see if Krispy Kreme has a Donut of the Month delivery program.
But think what he would do for something the size of one of those RR Donuts!
Stopped by Round Rock Donuts on the way to San Antonio on our last visit to Tim and fambly.  Oh, and the big Buckee's too.
Natives love them but IMFO RR Donuts are terrible.  People bring them to work a lot and as much as I like donuts I have no problem resisting them.

If they don't have it at Bucee's you must not need it!
I have to agree with you on the RR donuts, though the line of cars at the drive thru window just about all day says you and I are in the minority.

« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2016, 01:56:56 PM »

Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.

« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2016, 01:58:54 PM »

[...]

Oh I know, people at my office go crazy over them.  Wife says that people in her office that came from Houston mostly don't like them either.

« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2016, 02:00:25 PM »

You about #29 in line now Bean?

« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2016, 02:03:20 PM »

I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
He's making quite the splash in his first tournament.

« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2016, 02:06:50 PM »

I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
He's making quite the splash in his first tournament.
For sure, at least so far but it is golf.

« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2016, 02:10:26 PM »

No price shown but I can imagine what it must be, that said would like to have some.  Right there in B.S's back yard.

Alpharetta Georgia retailer, Blue Havana II is getting ready to celebrate its tenth anniversary. Today the retailer announced it has partnered with Andreas Throuvalas and Curivari Cigars for a cigar to commemorate the occasion. The cigar will be a 7 1/4 x 42 pig-tailed lancero known as the Curivari Seleccion Privada Lancero. The cigar will be officially launched on September 2nd, 2016.

The Curivari Seleccion Privada Lancero is described as a medium to full-bodied cigar delivering nuances of coffee and vanilla. The

In a press release announcing the Curivari Seleccion Privada Lancero Jim Luftman, owner of Blue Havana II Cigars stated, “We have always resisted the temptation of offering a house blend cigar. With a focus on boutiques in our humidor, there was simply no need to put a cigar on the shelf with our name on it. Andreas and I have been discussing this project for over three years and to blend and release this cigar for our 10th Anniversary is really something special.”

The lanceros will be packaged in ten count boxes with a total allocation of 100 boxes. Blue Havana II has indicated the cigars are currently resting at the Blue Havana II retail location awaiting their September 2, 2016 debut.

They got a great logo that is for damn sure!
I'm sure BS will be happy to give a brother a hand with that offering, just leave him a note.

« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2016, 02:12:31 PM »

Womens Volleyball doing good.  Swiss vs. Germans.  Healthy set of lungs on one of the Swiss is a real bonus.

« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2016, 02:12:50 PM »

I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
He's making quite the splash in his first tournament.
For sure, at least so far but it is golf.
Indeed. Watching the Senior Open right now, hoping Jimenez can find a way to close one of these things out already. Was up 4 last month at the British, then shit the bed on Sunday.

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2016, 02:14:37 PM »

Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
Appreciate it but I haven't done desktop support in 20 years. Let's see, are you having difficulty connecting to your Novell network with Windows 3.11?
Good time for you to re-invent yourself and at Bean's expense.   Think Performance Management!
And a nice side trip to Waco.

« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2016, 02:16:13 PM »

I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
He's making quite the splash in his first tournament.
For sure, at least so far but it is golf.
Indeed. Watching the Senior Open right now, hoping Jimenez can find a way to close one of these things out already. Was up 4 last month at the British, then shit the bed on Sunday.
Jimenez is the cigar guy isn't he?

« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2016, 02:19:17 PM »

You about #29 in line now Bean?
Been stuck at 21 now for the last 30 min or so.  I suspect I'm f'kd.

« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2016, 02:20:25 PM »

You about #29 in line now Bean?
Been stuck at 21 now for the last 30 min or so.  I suspect I'm f'kd.
I think they speed up around midnight.

« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2016, 02:24:57 PM »

I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
He's making quite the splash in his first tournament.
For sure, at least so far but it is golf.
Indeed. Watching the Senior Open right now, hoping Jimenez can find a way to close one of these things out already. Was up 4 last month at the British, then shit the bed on Sunday.
Jimenez is the cigar guy isn't he?
Cigars, wine, whiskey, women, cars. That's him.