CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: 8/13/2016  (Read 17570 times)

Threebean

Re: 8/13/2016
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2016, 12:46:35 PM »

Get ready for more Monsters -Tatuaje Monsters that is. At the 2016 IPCPR Trade Show, Tatuaje Cigars showcased two new samplers that are offshoots from the recently released Tatuaje Skinny Monsters collection – the Tatuaje Skinny Monsters Cazadores Edition and the Tatuaje Skinny Monsters Lancero Edition. These samplers include cigars from the first ten Tatuaje Monster blends. With these blends, and plans for Tatuaje – The Krueger (the 2016 Monster Release), the total number of Monster offerings to date will be up to 52.

The Tatuaje Skinny Monsters Cazadores Edition introduces a 6 3/8 x 43 format for the first ten Monster blends. The Tatuaje Skinny Monsters Lancero Edition introduces a full-lancero size, a 7 1/2 x 38 for each of the blends.

The Cazadores Edition and the Lancero Edition bring the total number of samplers to five. In 2012, Tatuaje released the Little Monsters was a ten count sampler which included shorter and thinner versions of the first five Monsters releases. Two years later, Tatuaje unveiled the ten count Pudgy Monsters, which was a shorter version, but same ring gauge of the first six monsters releases. That sampler also included two new blends, Chuck and Tiff that were not released as Monsters. Earlier this year, Skinny Monsters followed with 6 x 38 petite lancero versions of the ten Monster blends released (including Chuck and Tiff) prior to 2016. There has not been a sampler for the full sized Monsters.

Skinny Monsters has also recently been made available in individual 25 count boxes.
Getting difficult to keep track of.
Indeed it is
Ignore it until the sampler boxes show up on sale.  That's the cheapy cheapo way.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2016, 12:54:04 PM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Nice. Just brewed some coffee myself. It will be accompanied by a Krispy Kreme. May as well perpetuate the image you all have of me. Diet starts again next week.
Sounds like maybe it's not just an image. ;)
I'm keeping my figure. Round is most definitely a shape. I learned it in kindergarten.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2016, 12:55:08 PM »

Nice. Just brewed some coffee myself. It will be accompanied by a Krispy Kreme. May as well perpetuate the image you all have of me. Diet starts again next week.
Hate to tell you guys but it is Burgers & Beer Time not coffee and donut time.
It's the weekend. Don't be so concerned with the time of day, grandpa.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2016, 12:58:23 PM »

Getting difficult to keep track of.

Getting?

Threebean

« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2016, 01:01:32 PM »

Hate to tell you guys but it is Burgers & Beer Time not coffee and donut time.
It's the weekend. Don't be so concerned with the time of day, grandpa.
His Coffee & Donuts ladder of opportunity requires tweaking.

Threebean

« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2016, 01:02:40 PM »

Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2016, 01:04:37 PM »

Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
Your call is important to them...

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2016, 01:05:29 PM »

Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.

Threebean

« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2016, 01:08:37 PM »

Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
True, and he'll work for donuts.  I'll have to see if Krispy Kreme has a Donut of the Month delivery program.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2016, 01:09:17 PM »

Appreciate it but I haven't done desktop support in 20 years. Let's see, are you having difficulty connecting to your Novell network with Windows 3.11?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2016, 01:13:23 PM »

Appreciate it but I haven't done desktop support in 20 years. Let's see, are you having difficulty connecting to your Novell network with Windows 3.11?
Good time for you to re-invent yourself and at Bean's expense.   Think Performance Management!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2016, 01:14:27 PM »

True, and he'll work for donuts.  I'll have to see if Krispy Kreme has a Donut of the Month delivery program.
But think what he would do for something the size of one of those RR Donuts!

Threebean

« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2016, 01:19:52 PM »

Indeed.  A certain herf photo featuring the White Whale comes to mind.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2016, 01:41:38 PM »

Stopped by Round Rock Donuts on the way to San Antonio on our last visit to Tim and fambly.  Oh, and the big Buckee's too.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2016, 01:50:35 PM »

I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14