« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2016, 10:56:14 AM »

Morning Mr. Raz.

« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2016, 10:56:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Don'tcha just hate it when you post and it falls on deaf ears.  Morning Raz.

« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2016, 10:58:15 AM »

Where's Bean....601 Blue's Toro 10/40.
I needed some of those and not a bad deal by FDA standards, that makes two deals I bought off the 2-day'r.
Was good pricing.  Man I could go for a cigar with this coffee right now.
You in a commie meeting?  I thought you could enjoy a cigar in your office as per your performance plan?
My performance plan states stogie smoking may occur when there are not people in and out of my office.  The exhaust fan set up requires the door to remain 93.76% closed.  So the place has to be fairly deserted before I can fire up.  Maybe there's a ladder of opportunity there.
How about a ladder up to a rooftop lounge?
Or a Rabbit Air Smoke Eater.

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2016, 11:00:10 AM »

Already feels like 95°.  Sheesh!

« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2016, 11:00:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Don'tcha just hate it when you post and it falls on deaf ears.  Morning Raz.
Nah, it's just like being at work.

« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2016, 11:02:05 AM »

morning Scott and Mark.
Got some of your rain heading our way.  From Florida to Ohio with love from Dean.

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2016, 11:05:38 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Don'tcha just hate it when you post and it falls on deaf ears.  Morning Raz.
Nah, it's just like being at work.
…or talking to the warden.

« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2016, 11:14:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Don'tcha just hate it when you post and it falls on deaf ears.  Morning Raz.
Nah, it's just like being at work.
…or talking to the warden.
Unless you're saying what she wants to hear.  Perfect reception in that case.

« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2016, 11:15:26 AM »

« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2016, 11:15:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Don'tcha just hate it when you post and it falls on deaf ears.  Morning Raz.
Nah, it's just like being at work.
…or talking to the warden.
Unless you're saying what she wants to hear.  Perfect reception in that case.
WTF would you do that?  I make it a point to never do such, I try to tell her nothing but what she does not want to hear so she will be quiet.

« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2016, 11:24:25 AM »

Where's Bean....601 Blue's Toro 10/40.
I needed some of those and not a bad deal by FDA standards, that makes two deals I bought off the 2-day'r.
Was good pricing.  Man I could go for a cigar with this coffee right now.
You in a commie meeting?  I thought you could enjoy a cigar in your office as per your performance plan?
My performance plan states stogie smoking may occur when there are not people in and out of my office.  The exhaust fan set up requires the door to remain 93.76% closed.  So the place has to be fairly deserted before I can fire up.  Maybe there's a ladder of opportunity there.
How about a ladder up to a rooftop lounge?
Or a Rabbit Air Smoke Eater.
Had to google that one.  Reviews are great, will have to consider it.

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2016, 11:29:34 AM »

good morning guys, lent my car to the daughter, she's working 12-8pm,
will have to stop by the legion for a cigar on the way home, to wait for her to pick me up.
should get to try the EPC naturals...

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2016, 11:30:03 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Don'tcha just hate it when you post and it falls on deaf ears.  Morning Raz.
Nah, it's just like being at work.
…or talking to the warden.
Unless you're saying what she wants to hear.  Perfect reception in that case.
WTF would you do that?  I make it a point to never do such, I try to tell her nothing but what she does not want to hear so she will be quiet.
Sheesh.  I'm Lucky Raz, remember?  I don't have these issues.

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2016, 11:31:55 AM »

Morning Flip