Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2016, 09:03:16 AM »

Gran Habano's, tactical shotgun scabbords and Knives for the Page today

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2016, 09:05:15 AM »

Where's Bean....601 Blue's Toro 10/40.
I needed some of those and not a bad deal by FDA standards, that makes two deals I bought off the 2-day'r.
Was good pricing.  Man I could go for a cigar with this coffee right now.
Had I known you really wanted some I would have just ordered 2 but I never know if Travellin Dave is just fuk'n with you or not.

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2016, 09:28:14 AM »

Where's Bean....601 Blue's Toro 10/40.
I needed some of those and not a bad deal by FDA standards, that makes two deals I bought off the 2-day'r.
Was good pricing.  Man I could go for a cigar with this coffee right now.
Go head, smoke yourself one afterall you're the boss.
Naw, not while everyone is here.  And the whole boss thing is highly overrated.

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2016, 09:32:27 AM »

Had some workaference. Now, who was I telling to GFY?

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2016, 09:35:03 AM »

Where's Bean....601 Blue's Toro 10/40.
I needed some of those and not a bad deal by FDA standards, that makes two deals I bought off the 2-day'r.
Was good pricing.  Man I could go for a cigar with this coffee right now.
Had I known you really wanted some I would have just ordered 2 but I never know if Travellin Dave is just fuk'n with you or not.
When unsure the default conclusion is yes, being fuk'd with.

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2016, 09:39:34 AM »

Where's Bean....601 Blue's Toro 10/40.
I needed some of those and not a bad deal by FDA standards, that makes two deals I bought off the 2-day'r.
Was good pricing.  Man I could go for a cigar with this coffee right now.
Had I known you really wanted some I would have just ordered 2 but I never know if Travellin Dave is just fuk'n with you or not.
When unsure the default conclusion is yes, being fuk'd with.
Indeed!

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2016, 09:41:07 AM »

Time for a short walk.

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2016, 09:48:42 AM »

Almost forgot the market report:

DOW   +77 @ 18,573

« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2016, 10:17:00 AM »

Where's Bean....601 Blue's Toro 10/40.
I needed some of those and not a bad deal by FDA standards, that makes two deals I bought off the 2-day'r.
Was good pricing.  Man I could go for a cigar with this coffee right now.
You in a commie meeting?  I thought you could enjoy a cigar in your office as per your performance plan?

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2016, 10:19:03 AM »

849 Scorchers, that is a bunch but of that bunch I was only tempted by 2 of the many I saw.
Well, look at the positive, that's two more in the FUFDA Box.

« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2016, 10:20:01 AM »

Where's Bean....601 Blue's Toro 10/40.
I needed some of those and not a bad deal by FDA standards, that makes two deals I bought off the 2-day'r.
Was good pricing.  Man I could go for a cigar with this coffee right now.
Had I known you really wanted some I would have just ordered 2 but I never know if Travellin Dave is just fuk'n with you or not.
When unsure the default conclusion is yes, being fuk'd with.
::)

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2016, 10:25:16 AM »

849 Scorchers, that is a bunch but of that bunch I was only tempted by 2 of the many I saw.
Well, look at the positive, that's two more in the FUFDA Box.
Yep, and 2 i can always use.  No Complaints from me just amazing that they can have 849 offers with only 2 tempting ones.  Seems like at least 1/3 of them or more were 60 RG stuff.

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2016, 10:25:23 AM »

Where's Bean....601 Blue's Toro 10/40.
I needed some of those and not a bad deal by FDA standards, that makes two deals I bought off the 2-day'r.
Was good pricing.  Man I could go for a cigar with this coffee right now.
You in a commie meeting?  I thought you could enjoy a cigar in your office as per your performance plan?
My performance plan states stogie smoking may occur when there are not people in and out of my office.  The exhaust fan set up requires the door to remain 93.76% closed.  So the place has to be fairly deserted before I can fire up.  Maybe there's a ladder of opportunity there.

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2016, 10:31:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2016, 10:55:56 AM »

Where's Bean....601 Blue's Toro 10/40.
I needed some of those and not a bad deal by FDA standards, that makes two deals I bought off the 2-day'r.
Was good pricing.  Man I could go for a cigar with this coffee right now.
You in a commie meeting?  I thought you could enjoy a cigar in your office as per your performance plan?
My performance plan states stogie smoking may occur when there are not people in and out of my office.  The exhaust fan set up requires the door to remain 93.76% closed.  So the place has to be fairly deserted before I can fire up.  Maybe there's a ladder of opportunity there.
How about a ladder up to a rooftop lounge?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9