Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2016, 04:23:16 PM »

And what for dinner....too many decisions.

« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2016, 05:38:09 PM »

Going Home Time - Float'n & Smok'n up next.

101 degrees now and Heat Index is 110.
Underway with a Jericho Hill Lancero lit.

« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2016, 05:47:25 PM »

And what for dinner....too many decisions.
what two things can't you have for dinner?

Lunch & breakfast!

« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2016, 05:48:17 PM »

take care boys, I'm getting ready to call it a day.

« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2016, 05:56:57 PM »

And what for dinner....too many decisions.
what two things can't you have for dinner?

Lunch & breakfast!
::)  :D

« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2016, 05:57:19 PM »

take care boys, I'm getting ready to call it a day.
Have a good evening Flip

« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2016, 06:08:07 PM »

And what for dinner....too many decisions.
what two things can't you have for dinner?

Lunch & breakfast!
I can too have breakfast, McDonalds says so.

« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2016, 06:15:33 PM »

And what for dinner....too many decisions.
what two things can't you have for dinner?

Lunch & breakfast!
I can too have breakfast, McDonalds says so.
As does Denny's, Grand Slam sounds pretty good too.

« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2016, 06:34:31 PM »

Had to make some Travellin Arrangements, New Orleans for 3 days next month which means some good eating!
Think you'll be able to catch up with Chip?

« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2016, 06:44:01 PM »

Had to make some Travellin Arrangements, New Orleans for 3 days next month which means some good eating!
Think you'll be able to catch up with Chip?
I sure would like to but no way, he is almost 2 hours away and I am on a pretty tight schedule.

« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2016, 07:14:22 PM »

Rare No Minimum Free Shipping Code at Famous, valid thru 8/10.  Probably some trickery too it but worth a try if you want something.

FSAUGUST

« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2016, 07:26:20 PM »

NJ wins the Commie Award with this one even if it does exclude donuts!

Drinking coffee while driving could land you in hot water if a new piece of legislation passes.

A bill in New Jersey targeting distracted drivers would levy hefty fines and a possible license suspension against those who eat, drink, groom, read, or use electronic devices while behind the wheel. In other words, drive and only drive, or else!

Although the bill’s sponsors — Assemblyman John Wisniewski and Nicholas Chiaravalloti, both Democrats — claim the legislation is intended to educate, not punish, drivers, its penalties speak volumes.

“Violators could face a $200 to $400 fine for the first offense and a $400 to $600 fine for a second offense. A third or subsequent offense could mean a fine of $600 to $800 and up to a 90 day license suspension, as well as motor vehicle points,” according to nj.com.

If that isn’t punishment, one has to wonder what is.
Just applies to the driver, Chris Christie, can still eat donuts, in the back of the limo,
while state troopers drive him around.   I can't tell you how many women I see putting on eye makeup in the vanity mirror while driving.  texting is another big thing while driving here.
Texting and talking on phones are a huge safety issue everywhere and needs to be addressed  but drinking your coffee, water or cola  is pure commie bullshit.  And this is the lie of all lie's right here:  "the legislation is intended to educate, not punish, drivers"   It Is Intended To Generate Revenue and Nothing Else!
I couldn't have said it better myself... even 7 hours later.

« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2016, 07:33:26 PM »

Evening Mayor, you get a smoke in yet?

« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2016, 09:09:37 PM »

Evening Mayor, you get a smoke in yet?
Not yet but the day ain't over yet. Could use one too because I had an extra shitty workday.

« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2016, 09:17:59 PM »

Evening Mayor, you get a smoke in yet?
Not yet but the day ain't over yet. Could use one too because I had an extra shitty workday.
Just do it!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11