BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2016
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2016, 01:22:59 PM »

Good morning boys! Came in late, had to drop my son this morning. Wife and daughter at the Meadowlands for a dance competition. The MCII PC deal is officially ridiculous.

Have a good weekend all, Hazzuh!!

These look awesome:
CNS, morning Scott.
Did you buy the FU deal yet Dave?
Want to, definitely thinking about it. Not sure I have the space for them, however.
It's really a silly deal, great little cigars too
Either Room 101 is eliminating a lot of sticks, or they've pissed CI off, cause it seems like all their stuff is in the bargain bin now.
On multiple sites, so I think they're clearing things out.  Not much left however, and no announcements of new introductions....seems he's cashing his chips.
Probably won't be the last, with the FDA date looming.
He had a new release at IPCPR but it's buried in Davidoff's portfolio.
Thanks, I'll look for that.  Easy to miss as I don't follow Davidoff offerings.

http://cigar-coop.com/2016/07/cigar-news-room-101-chief-cool-arrow-launches-at-the-ipcpr-trade-showk.html
All seem to be in the new "Johnny Tobacconaut" format, the Namakubi vitolas seem to be retired.

Yeah. The Artist Collection series... he's doing a connie Big Payback in the other. Not a big fan of either. Combined is going to be a non starter for me.

« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2016, 01:25:50 PM »

David,

Thank you for ordering with Cigars International! We apologize for any frustration we may have caused; we understand how upsetting it can be to place an order and have a sale start shortly thereafter. Regrettably, there is no way to see which customers will be affected by new sales that are launched.

That said, all of our deals have a set "start" and "end" time and they are not retroactive to orders. We’re sorry, but we’re not in a position to honor this special price at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Emily
Customer Service ................I paid $89 shipped for the PC MCII and thought I got a deal, now this SHIT! I feels violated.
Felt good at the time.
others here talked about paying $120, I thought I was a Rock Star!

You were a rock star... now you're just another cast off pop star on the heap of yesterday's news.  :P

Now, Buy another box!!
buy another box, cost plus averaging, isn't that how it
works in the stock market?

« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2016, 01:29:00 PM »

Did anyone try the free ship code? I'm finding sizzle does not work

« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2016, 01:30:34 PM »

David,

Thank you for ordering with Cigars International! We apologize for any frustration we may have caused; we understand how upsetting it can be to place an order and have a sale start shortly thereafter. Regrettably, there is no way to see which customers will be affected by new sales that are launched.

That said, all of our deals have a set "start" and "end" time and they are not retroactive to orders. We’re sorry, but we’re not in a position to honor this special price at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Emily
Customer Service ................I paid $89 shipped for the PC MCII and thought I got a deal, now this SHIT! I feels violated.
Return it.

« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2016, 01:31:08 PM »

Did anyone try the free ship code? I'm finding sizzle does not work
I didn't buy anything, but the code was working for me.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2016
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2016, 01:31:57 PM »

Did anyone try the free ship code? I'm finding sizzle does not work
I didn't buy anything, but the code was working for me.

Damn it, Golf... now you get in there and buy, Buy, BUY!

« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2016, 01:32:05 PM »

Did anyone try the free ship code? I'm finding sizzle does not work
Yea, the sizzle's gone out of my life as well.

« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2016, 01:33:16 PM »

[...]

They call that hedging your investment.

« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2016, 01:34:15 PM »

Did anyone try the free ship code? I'm finding sizzle does not work
I didn't buy anything, but the code was working for me.
Get with the program DaveDave!  Spend!  Spend!  Spend!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/4/2016
« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2016, 01:34:19 PM »

[...]

And so did we when we paid $120.

At least you didn't pay $400
You could always just return it.
na, smoked a bunch and gave some away, still like them

« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2016, 01:35:30 PM »

Did anyone try the free ship code? I'm finding sizzle does not work
Yea, the sizzle's gone out of my life as well.
Blue pill.

« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2016, 01:35:49 PM »

Did anyone try the free ship code? I'm finding sizzle does not work
I didn't buy anything, but the code was working for me.
Still? I think they pulled it

« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2016, 01:36:16 PM »

[...]

Big Payback is like a CI version of Room 101, not a fan.
While I prefer the other format, the perfecto's are interesting, seem to accentuate the progression.  I usually go with the
5 1/2 X 30/50/19

« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2016, 01:38:02 PM »

Did anyone try the free ship code? I'm finding sizzle does not work
Yea, the sizzle's gone out of my life as well.
Blue pill.
Unfortunately need more than that.

« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2016, 01:38:26 PM »

Did anyone try the free ship code? I'm finding sizzle does not work
I didn't buy anything, but the code was working for me.
Still? I think they pulled it
TWSS?