CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: 8/4/2016  (Read 16996 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 8/4/2016
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2016, 12:18:07 PM »

Good almost afternoon to all. I completely forgot we were jamming. Did I miss any great cigar deals?

Hello, Mayor. Looks like the better CI deal so far is on the FU today.
Just put it in my cart.
Consider it done.  Yo Anthony Cigar!
What's going on Mikey?
Sweating my ass off on another "feels like" day.  Global sweltering.
Looks so nice out, until you actually open the door.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2016, 12:20:28 PM »

Good almost afternoon to all. I completely forgot we were jamming. Did I miss any great cigar deals?

Just put it in my cart.
What's going on Mikey?
Really can't be all that different from the cool indoors now can it?

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2016, 12:27:54 PM »

David,

Thank you for ordering with Cigars International! We apologize for any frustration we may have caused; we understand how upsetting it can be to place an order and have a sale start shortly thereafter. Regrettably, there is no way to see which customers will be affected by new sales that are launched.

That said, all of our deals have a set "start" and "end" time and they are not retroactive to orders. We’re sorry, but we’re not in a position to honor this special price at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Emily
Customer Service ................I paid $89 shipped for the PC MCII and thought I got a deal, now this SHIT! I feels violated. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2016, 12:28:36 PM »

Just put it in my cart.
What's going on Mikey?
Really can't be all that different from the cool indoors now can it?
Exactly.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2016, 12:29:51 PM »

David,

Thank you for ordering with Cigars International! We apologize for any frustration we may have caused; we understand how upsetting it can be to place an order and have a sale start shortly thereafter. Regrettably, there is no way to see which customers will be affected by new sales that are launched.

That said, all of our deals have a set "start" and "end" time and they are not retroactive to orders. We’re sorry, but we’re not in a position to honor this special price at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Emily
Customer Service ................I paid $89 shipped for the PC MCII and thought I got a deal, now this SHIT! I feels violated.
Must be Lori using a pseudonym.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2016, 12:33:16 PM »

David,

Sincerely,

Emily
Must be Lori using a pseudonym.
pseudomonas

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2016, 12:36:15 PM »

David,

Sincerely,

Emily
Felt good at the time.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2016, 12:37:33 PM »

I think the PC MCII price drop just goes to show the markups cigars have. They must buy them at $0.15 each. Ashton ESG must be $0.45. Well, now I don't feel guilty for sending back that box of Gurkha Hudson Bays.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2016, 12:38:55 PM »

David,

Sincerely,

Emily
Felt good at the time.
others here talked about paying $120, I thought I was a Rock Star!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2016, 12:54:36 PM »

David,

Sincerely,

Emily
Felt good at the time.

You were a rock star... now you're just another cast off pop star on the heap of yesterday's news.  :P

Now, Buy another box!!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2016, 01:01:02 PM »

David,

Sincerely,

Emily
Felt good at the time.

You were a rock star... now you're just another cast off pop star on the heap of yesterday's news.  :P

Now, Buy another box!!
Your right I need to deal with it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2016, 01:10:15 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2016, 01:11:49 PM »

David,

Sincerely,

Emily
Felt good at the time.
And that should be what matters... ???

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2016, 01:12:32 PM »

David,

Sincerely,

Emily
Felt good at the time.
And so did we when we paid $120.

At least you didn't pay $400
You could always just return it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2016, 01:14:27 PM »

Good morning boys! Came in late, had to drop my son this morning. Wife and daughter at the Meadowlands for a dance competition. The MCII PC deal is officially ridiculous.

Have a good weekend all, Hazzuh!!

These look awesome:
CNS, morning Scott.
Did you buy the FU deal yet Dave?
Want to, definitely thinking about it. Not sure I have the space for them, however.
It's really a silly deal, great little cigars too
Either Room 101 is eliminating a lot of sticks, or they've pissed CI off, cause it seems like all their stuff is in the bargain bin now.
On multiple sites, so I think they're clearing things out.  Not much left however, and no announcements of new introductions....seems he's cashing his chips.
Probably won't be the last, with the FDA date looming.
He had a new release at IPCPR but it's buried in Davidoff's portfolio.
Thanks, I'll look for that.  Easy to miss as I don't follow Davidoff offerings.

http://cigar-coop.com/2016/07/cigar-news-room-101-chief-cool-arrow-launches-at-the-ipcpr-trade-showk.html
All seem to be in the new "Johnny Tobacconaut" format, the Namakubi vitolas seem to be retired.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14