Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/3/2016
« Reply #135 on: August 03, 2016, 04:09:12 PM »

My son sent me this while ago he flew private jet to the Exumas (Bahamas) this morning for. 5 days.

Please refer to Reply #133
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2016, 04:12:54 PM »

Dow up +41.23.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/3/2016
« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2016, 04:13:15 PM »

Afternoon ladies.  Made it to my hotel and checked out a good smoking spot for a little later.  Got to go buy a Cheapo Beano lighter first, Fuk'n Obama TSA.

What, wooden matches are too good for a simple country boy to carry?

« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2016, 04:14:03 PM »

Afternoon ladies.  Made it to my hotel and checked out a good smoking spot for a little later.  Got to go buy a Cheapo Beano lighter first, Fuk'n Obama TSA.

What, wooden matches are too good for a simple country boy to carry?
And you can carry bic's through security.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2016, 04:15:23 PM »

Afternoon ladies.  Made it to my hotel and checked out a good smoking spot for a little later.  Got to go buy a Cheapo Beano lighter first, Fuk'n Obama TSA.

What, wooden matches are too good for a simple country boy to carry?
Not on a Fuk'n airline, no matches allowed.

« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2016, 04:18:27 PM »

Afternoon ladies.  Made it to my hotel and checked out a good smoking spot for a little later.  Got to go buy a Cheapo Beano lighter first, Fuk'n Obama TSA.

What, wooden matches are too good for a simple country boy to carry?
And you can carry bic's through security.
I thought so but figured it would just cause a delay while they sniffed it or something so easier to buy one here and throw it away when done.  There is a Walgreens right across the street to get one.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/3/2016
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2016, 04:19:05 PM »

Afternoon ladies.  Made it to my hotel and checked out a good smoking spot for a little later.  Got to go buy a Cheapo Beano lighter first, Fuk'n Obama TSA.

What, wooden matches are too good for a simple country boy to carry?
Not on a Fuk'n airline

*Passengers may carry on common lighters and one pack of safety matches. No matches, including safety matches, are permitted in checked baggage. Always pack batteries in carry-on luggage. Batteries cannot be packed in bags that will be checked.

« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2016, 04:21:42 PM »

Only lunch I had was pita chips and humus on the plane so I will be seeking out a little dinner pretty soon.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/3/2016
« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2016, 04:22:41 PM »

Only lunch I had was pita chips and humus on the plane so I will be seeking out a little dinner pretty soon.

Ask the chef if you can light a stogie off the stove after your dinner. lol

« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2016, 04:25:04 PM »

Afternoon ladies.  Made it to my hotel and checked out a good smoking spot for a little later.  Got to go buy a Cheapo Beano lighter first, Fuk'n Obama TSA.

What, wooden matches are too good for a simple country boy to carry?
Not on a Fuk'n airline

*Passengers may carry on common lighters and one pack of safety matches. No matches, including safety matches, are permitted in checked baggage. Always pack batteries in carry-on luggage. Batteries cannot be packed in bags that will be checked.
I knew about the lighters, donated the fuk heads a jetlite while learning what a "common" lighter was but thought matches were prohibited.  Either way I would not fuk with the potential hassle while they scratch their ass deciding if it is common or a safety match.

« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2016, 04:26:16 PM »

Only lunch I had was pita chips and humus on the plane so I will be seeking out a little dinner pretty soon.

Ask the chef if you can light a stogie off the stove after your dinner. lol
Probably could if I brought an extra cigar.

« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2016, 04:48:19 PM »

Only lunch I had was pita chips and humus on the plane so I will be seeking out a little dinner pretty soon.

Ask the chef if you can light a stogie off the stove after your dinner. lol
Whip out a cedar spill.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12