Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2016, 02:34:43 PM »

Enjoyed the visit B.S.
Bunch of people posting and running today.

Streakers.
Runnin' nekkid on the interweb!
Checks to make sure Skype is turned off.
The NSA can still control your camera. Be like Zuck, and put tape over it.
Been done!
I just wish I had something going on worth spying on!

« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2016, 02:38:13 PM »

Enjoyed the visit B.S.
Bunch of people posting and running today.

Streakers.
Runnin' nekkid on the interweb!
Checks to make sure Skype is turned off.
The NSA can still control your camera. Be like Zuck, and put tape over it.
Been done!
I just wish I had something going on worth spying on!
You trying to say you wished you were doing something worth being embarrassed about?

« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2016, 02:39:15 PM »

Enjoyed the visit B.S.
Bunch of people posting and running today.

Streakers.
Runnin' nekkid on the interweb!
Checks to make sure Skype is turned off.
The NSA can still control your camera. Be like Zuck, and put tape over it.
Been done!
I just wish I had something going on worth spying on!
You trying to say you wished you were doing something worth being embarrassed about?
Exactly!

« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2016, 02:55:05 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2016, 03:15:56 PM »

Afternoon ladies.  Made it to my hotel and checked out a good smoking spot for a little later.  Got to go buy a Cheapo Beano lighter first, Fuk'n Obama TSA.

« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2016, 03:19:59 PM »

Enjoyed the visit B.S.
Bunch of people posting and running today.

Streakers.
Runnin' nekkid on the interweb!
Checks to make sure Skype is turned off.
The NSA can still control your camera. Be like Zuck, and put tape over it.
Been done!
I just wish I had something going on worth spying on!
You trying to say you wished you were doing something worth being embarrassed about?
Yea, like the rest of us around here.  He wants to be like the big kids.

« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2016, 03:21:25 PM »

Afternoon ladies.  Made it to my hotel and checked out a good smoking spot for a little later.  Got to go buy a Cheapo Beano lighter first, Fuk'n Obama TSA.
Good to hear.  Pick up a couple of beers or find the nearby red dot?
Any lounges or B&Ms to be explored?

« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2016, 03:23:26 PM »

Afternoon ladies.  Made it to my hotel and checked out a good smoking spot for a little later.  Got to go buy a Cheapo Beano lighter first, Fuk'n Obama TSA.
Good to hear.  Pick up a couple of beers or find the nearby red dot?
Any lounges or B&Ms to be explored?
Probably illegal in VA but I got cigars and a good spot just need a lighter and some cold beers from thes store which is easy.

« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2016, 03:24:58 PM »

Partly cloudy and only 84 degrees here, nice break from the heat for me.

« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2016, 03:30:23 PM »

My son sent me this while ago he flew private jet to the Exumas (Bahamas) this morning for. 5 days.

« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2016, 03:35:04 PM »

« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2016, 03:35:41 PM »

LMFAO

Hillary hit hard
August 2, 2016

Arcadia

It was a typical summer celebration in small-town Iowa. The sun was shining on children carrying bags full of candy as the Arcadia Fire Department was celebrating its 100th anniversary on Saturday with a parade, a party in the park and a big water fight that would serve as the grand finale.

« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2016, 03:42:19 PM »

Afternoon ladies.  Made it to my hotel and checked out a good smoking spot for a little later.  Got to go buy a Cheapo Beano lighter first, Fuk'n Obama TSA.
Cheapie Cheapo Bean lighter - rub two sticks together.  Or better yet bum one off of somebody else.

« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2016, 03:43:36 PM »

My son sent me this while ago he flew private jet to the Exumas (Bahamas) this morning for. 5 days.
Tell him to GFH.

« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2016, 04:04:33 PM »

My son sent me this while ago he flew private jet to the Exumas (Bahamas) this morning for. 5 days.
Out of respect for you and your son who just might be one of the dozen honest ones out there, I will refrain from my usual lawyer tirade.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12