Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2016, 07:29:17 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
I personally don't mind being called a slacker. Just as long as I'm called.

« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2016, 07:36:32 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
I personally don't mind being called a slacker. Just as long as I'm called.
When compared to Dean we're all slackers in so many ways.

« Reply #137 on: August 01, 2016, 07:38:16 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
I personally don't mind being called a slacker. Just as long as I'm called.
When compared to Dean we're all slackers in so many ways.
Agreed. I'll tell you right now that if I ever retire I won't be doing ANYTHING.

« Reply #138 on: August 01, 2016, 07:39:51 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
That is your problem not mine
Well, I guess we get the work we deserve. I get data, and you get bullshit.  ;-)

« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2016, 07:58:07 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
That is your problem not mine
Well, I guess we get the work we deserve. I get data, and you get bullshit.  ;-)
Is that what they call Karma?

« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2016, 07:59:07 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
That is your problem not mine
Well, I guess we get the work we deserve. I get data, and you get bullshit.  ;-)
Is that what they call Karma?
Or more precisely reaping what one sows.

« Reply #141 on: August 01, 2016, 08:07:49 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
That is your problem not mine
Well, I guess we get the work we deserve. I get data, and you get bullshit.  ;-)
Is that what they call Karma?
Or more precisely reaping what one sows.

« Reply #142 on: August 01, 2016, 08:09:34 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
I personally don't mind being called a slacker. Just as long as I'm called.
When compared to Dean we're all slackers in so many ways.
Agreed. I'll tell you right now that if I ever retire I won't be doing ANYTHING.
I will do a lot of things, Fishing, tying flies, shooting, drinking, smoking, reading and watching tv to name most of them

Maybe even find me a little breakfast or lunch group.

« Reply #143 on: August 01, 2016, 08:12:05 PM »

Sheesh, there is some testiness on the banter today.

« Reply #144 on: August 01, 2016, 08:12:06 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
I personally don't mind being called a slacker. Just as long as I'm called.
When compared to Dean we're all slackers in so many ways.
Agreed. I'll tell you right now that if I ever retire I won't be doing ANYTHING.
I will do a lot of things, Fishing, tying flies, shooting, drinking, smoking, reading and watching tv to name most of them
Indeed, except for the fishing, tying flies, and watching TV part.  Substitute riding the schitt out of my motorcycle and world peace.

« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2016, 08:14:06 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
I personally don't mind being called a slacker. Just as long as I'm called.
When compared to Dean we're all slackers in so many ways.
Agreed. I'll tell you right now that if I ever retire I won't be doing ANYTHING.
I will do a lot of things, Fishing, tying flies, shooting, drinking, smoking, reading and watching tv to name most of them
Indeed, except for the fishing, tying flies, and watching TV part.  Substitute riding the schitt out of my motorcycle and world peace.
World peace through the promulgation of second amendment rights, to clarify.

« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2016, 08:16:06 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
I personally don't mind being called a slacker. Just as long as I'm called.
When compared to Dean we're all slackers in so many ways.
Agreed. I'll tell you right now that if I ever retire I won't be doing ANYTHING.
I will do a lot of things, Fishing, tying flies, shooting, drinking, smoking, reading and watching tv to name most of them
Indeed, except for the fishing, tying flies, and watching TV part.  Substitute riding the schitt out of my motorcycle and world peace.
World peace through the promulgation of second amendment rights, to clarify.
Choot'em!

« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2016, 08:18:40 PM »

Sheesh, there is some testiness on the banter today.
There is? Just sounded like Banter to me.

« Reply #148 on: August 01, 2016, 08:18:53 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
I personally don't mind being called a slacker. Just as long as I'm called.
When compared to Dean we're all slackers in so many ways.
Agreed. I'll tell you right now that if I ever retire I won't be doing ANYTHING.
I will do a lot of things, Fishing, tying flies, shooting, drinking, smoking, reading and watching tv to name most of them

Maybe even find me a little breakfast or lunch group.
Those are fun. I have a number of retired riding buds who do that every Wednesday.  Naturally I rarely get to join them, since I don't have a Performance Management Review Ladder of Opportunity Improved Outcomes Plan.

« Reply #149 on: August 01, 2016, 08:19:28 PM »

Sheesh, there is some testiness on the banter today.
There is? Just sounded like Banter to me.
Testiness is the new normal.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12