Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2016, 03:23:40 PM »

DOW   -30 @ 18,402

Price of oil is getting killed so look for stocks to sink some as long as that  is going on.

Currently OIL is -0.79 @ $40.82
This is directly from  Market Watch this morning:

"Earnings may be signaling a ‘sell the house, sell the car, sell the kids’–type bear market"

But flip a coin because this is also directly from Market Watch this morning:

"S&P 500 hasn’t done this in 40 years — and it’s a bullish sign"

For the last 11 trading sessions, the large-cap index has traded in a range of 0.92%—representing the tightest trading range dating back to at least 1970, said Ryan Detrick, a technical analyst and senior market strategist at LPL Financial.

Furthermore, the S&P 500 SPX, -0.14%  saw a streak of alternating higher and lower closes for 11 straight days—the third longest range of such movements on record, Detrick said in a tweet Thursday after the close.
Dow up +29.11....all this doom and gloom shit!
Reality Check.     DOW.  -41.12
Fuck reality.  I want to live in la-la land like most everybody else.

« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2016, 03:48:21 PM »

[...]

Sorry, Bernie wasn't nominated.

« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2016, 04:24:09 PM »

[...]

Scary, but Bernie is seeming more and more sane all the time.  Commie sure, but sane compared to the others.

« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2016, 04:28:22 PM »

[...]

Unfortunately the entire basis of his belief system is insane.  But yeah, the choice is between a continuation down the road we're on or veer off onto a twisty road with lots of blind curves.

« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2016, 05:21:27 PM »

[...]

True, but once you get past that.... ::)

« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2016, 05:42:50 PM »

[...]

Well put Mark.

« Reply #126 on: August 01, 2016, 05:59:09 PM »

[...]

Did you say blond curves?

About to light up a Warped La Hacienda if it isn't raining out there.

« Reply #127 on: August 01, 2016, 06:00:06 PM »

[...]

Did you hear the one about the blind blond…

« Reply #128 on: August 01, 2016, 06:34:05 PM »

[...]

I dropped the non celo'd cigar and the wrapper cracked. Still burning ok and tasting excellent.

« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2016, 06:50:34 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.

« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2016, 06:52:17 PM »

Long day, 3 hours of meeting and 3-1/2 hours driving.

« Reply #131 on: August 01, 2016, 06:57:51 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Saturday is the new Monday.

« Reply #132 on: August 01, 2016, 06:59:15 PM »

Best I can figure out Travellin Dave thinks Bernie represents reality, that boy needs to lay off that French perfume.

« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2016, 07:09:27 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)

« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2016, 07:26:47 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
That is your problem not mine
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12