Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2016, 11:30:11 AM »

DHS SAYS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUCK BOMB IN CLEVELAND
Rumors spreading about possible bomb threat at RNC
Was it called in by somebody named Cruz?

« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2016, 11:34:40 AM »

@Tex - You try the - L'Atelier Extension de la Racine 2015 Lancero yet?
Nope but sprung for the Warped El Oso's at the Page.
El Oso special edition Grand Corona (5 5/8 x 46...almost a lancero) on sale at Atlantic....just FYI

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Warped-El-Oso-Ursus-2016-Limited-Edition.asp

Another typical Atlantic Deal, I bought 10 lanceros at the page for $80 FS and Atlantic wants $100 + shipping for 10 coronas.   :(.  I think your commission rate is too high maybe..

« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2016, 11:35:38 AM »

Well this is a cluster fuk, don't have a quorum for their meeting and no presenters have shown up. ::)
Might get out even earlier than 10:45. ;)
Quite possibly, earlier presentation is underway now but no sign of the ones I am here for that should start in 15 minutes.  U show up late and I don't wait!
College rule, teach is 20 min late, class cancelled!
These are high paid consultants and Aggie Researchers so 1 minute late means GFY.
The earlier presentation will run over 15 minutes, giving your presenter plenty of time to be late and select a mardi gras mask.
And that is exactly what happened but these 2 are middle eastern and can't understand a fuk'n thing they are saying.  I will be gone soon.
Middle Easterner sporting a whale tail?  I guess as long as the hijab is in place.

« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2016, 11:37:04 AM »

Well this is a cluster fuk, don't have a quorum for their meeting and no presenters have shown up. ::)
Might get out even earlier than 10:45. ;)
Quite possibly, earlier presentation is underway now but no sign of the ones I am here for that should start in 15 minutes.  U show up late and I don't wait!
College rule, teach is 20 min late, class cancelled!
These are high paid consultants and Aggie Researchers so 1 minute late means GFY.
The earlier presentation will run over 15 minutes, giving your presenter plenty of time to be late and select a mardi gras mask.
And that is exactly what happened but these 2 are middle eastern and can't understand a fuk'n thing they are saying.  I will be gone soon.
Middle Easterner sporting a whale tail?  I guess as long as the hijab is in place.
This is a different group and topic.

« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2016, 11:43:36 AM »

Ok, I am heading to Austin

« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2016, 11:49:00 AM »

« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2016, 11:51:10 AM »

DHS SAYS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUCK BOMB IN CLEVELAND
Rumors spreading about possible bomb threat at RNC
Was it called in by somebody named Cruz?
LALTS

« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2016, 11:54:27 AM »

Ok, I am heading to Austin
Don't forget to stop at Hruska's. http://www.hruskas-bakery.com/

« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2016, 11:57:43 AM »

Is there a free ship code for CI?
/oldladybottoms
I tried to type that in but it fell down
walmart.com
But seriously, no code for me. One I have stored doesn't work anymore.
Indeed.  Somebody turn on the oogie bat-signal.
Don't need it, he's always spying. ;)
Last one I used was a few weeks ago that Short Stack gave us.  WALKOFF

NO IDEA IF STILL GOOD
Amazing but true, still works.
CCB Tested and Approved.

« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2016, 12:20:38 PM »

Well this is a cluster fuk, don't have a quorum for their meeting and no presenters have shown up. ::)
Might get out even earlier than 10:45. ;)
Quite possibly, earlier presentation is underway now but no sign of the ones I am here for that should start in 15 minutes.  U show up late and I don't wait!
College rule, teach is 20 min late, class cancelled!
These are high paid consultants and Aggie Researchers so 1 minute late means GFY.
The earlier presentation will run over 15 minutes, giving your presenter plenty of time to be late and select a mardi gras mask.
And that is exactly what happened but these 2 are middle eastern and can't understand a fuk'n thing they are saying.  I will be gone soon.
Middle Easterner sporting a whale tail?  I guess as long as the hijab is in place.
This is a different group and topic.
Are you saying Bean is not keeping up?

« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2016, 12:21:23 PM »

Ok, I am heading to Austin
Voluntarily?

« Reply #146 on: July 21, 2016, 12:28:13 PM »

Ok, I am heading to Austin
Voluntarily?
He needs to check in with the commie motherland every few weeks or they worry about him.

« Reply #147 on: July 21, 2016, 12:30:43 PM »

Ok, I am heading to Austin
Voluntarily?
He needs to check in with the commie motherland every few weeks or they worry about him.
Or just passin' through?

« Reply #148 on: July 21, 2016, 12:46:44 PM »

Ok, I am heading to Austin
Don't forget to stop at Hruska's. http://www.hruskas-bakery.com/
Not a big fan of that one.  I am having lunch at Tony's Truck Stop where I can pick the warden up a fresh made coconut cream pie for her birthday.

« Reply #149 on: July 21, 2016, 12:50:39 PM »

Ok, I am heading to Austin
Don't forget to stop at Hruska's. http://www.hruskas-bakery.com/
Not a big fan of that one.  I am having lunch at Tony's Truck Stop where I can pick the warden up a fresh made coconut cream pie for her birthday.
A birthday pie instead of a birthday cake?  Gotta watch how you blow those candles out on a cream pie else you get meringue all over the place.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13