« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2016, 10:59:03 AM »

Well this is a cluster fuk, don't have a quorum for their meeting and no presenters have shown up. ::)
Might get out even earlier than 10:45. ;)
Quite possibly, earlier presentation is underway now but no sign of the ones I am here for that should start in 15 minutes.  U show up late and I don't wait!
College rule, teach is 20 min late, class cancelled!
These are high paid consultants and Aggie Researchers so 1 minute late means GFY.
The earlier presentation will run over 15 minutes, giving your presenter plenty of time to be late and select a mardi gras mask.

« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2016, 10:59:06 AM »

Enjoying the scenery now though the speaker has one nice whale tail for my enjoyment
So we get a picture of someone wearing a jester hat, but not this?

« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2016, 11:00:06 AM »

Enjoying the scenery now though the speaker has one nice whale tail for my enjoyment
Nice whale tail?  WTF.

« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2016, 11:01:50 AM »

Enjoying the scenery now though the speaker has one nice whale tail for my enjoyment
Nice whale tail?  WTF.
Should have googled that first. She better be under 30 and 125 lbs.

« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2016, 11:02:04 AM »

« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2016, 11:02:17 AM »

Is there a free ship code for CI?
/oldladybottoms
I tried to type that in but it fell down
walmart.com
But seriously, no code for me. One I have stored doesn't work anymore.
Indeed.  Somebody turn on the oogie bat-signal.
Don't need it, he's always spying. ;)
Last one I used was a few weeks ago that Short Stack gave us.  WALKOFF

NO IDEA IF STILL GOOD
Amazing but true, still works.
Thanks

« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2016, 11:09:13 AM »

Enjoying the scenery now though the speaker has one nice whale tail for my enjoyment
Nice whale tail?  WTF.
Should have googled that first. She better be under 30 and 125 lbs.
Both standards  meet or exceed expectations

« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2016, 11:09:29 AM »

Is there a free ship code for CI?
/oldladybottoms
I tried to type that in but it fell down
walmart.com
But seriously, no code for me. One I have stored doesn't work anymore.
Indeed.  Somebody turn on the oogie bat-signal.
Don't need it, he's always spying. ;)
Last one I used was a few weeks ago that Short Stack gave us.  WALKOFF

NO IDEA IF STILL GOOD
Amazing but true, still works.
Thanks
Didn't want to pay shipping on the Raji's Untimely Demise?

« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2016, 11:10:06 AM »

DHS SAYS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUCK BOMB IN CLEVELAND
Rumors spreading about possible bomb threat at RNC

« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2016, 11:15:04 AM »

10/$40 Nica Rustica's on the Mash and those are CATSRULE eligible if u buy two .

« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2016, 11:20:05 AM »

Well this is a cluster fuk, don't have a quorum for their meeting and no presenters have shown up. ::)
Might get out even earlier than 10:45. ;)
Quite possibly, earlier presentation is underway now but no sign of the ones I am here for that should start in 15 minutes.  U show up late and I don't wait!
College rule, teach is 20 min late, class cancelled!
That's only if he is a phd.

« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2016, 11:25:13 AM »

@Tex - You try the - L'Atelier Extension de la Racine 2015 Lancero yet?
Nope but sprung for the Warped El Oso's at the Page.
El Oso special edition Grand Corona (5 5/8 x 46...almost a lancero) on sale at Atlantic....just FYI

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Warped-El-Oso-Ursus-2016-Limited-Edition.asp

« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2016, 11:26:16 AM »

They got a room set up for about 50 people and there are 7 here when it starts in 5 minutes
Kinda hard to lay low and post in that crowd.

« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2016, 11:27:35 AM »

Ted Cruz leaving the convention last night:

Probably doesn't much care.
Setting himself up or the next election cycle and some "I told ya so".  Just sayin'…
Definitely seems to have eyes on 2020.
If there will be any Republicans left after the shitshow of this election cycle.

« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2016, 11:29:28 AM »

Well this is a cluster fuk, don't have a quorum for their meeting and no presenters have shown up. ::)
Might get out even earlier than 10:45. ;)
Quite possibly, earlier presentation is underway now but no sign of the ones I am here for that should start in 15 minutes.  U show up late and I don't wait!
College rule, teach is 20 min late, class cancelled!
These are high paid consultants and Aggie Researchers so 1 minute late means GFY.
The earlier presentation will run over 15 minutes, giving your presenter plenty of time to be late and select a mardi gras mask.
And that is exactly what happened but these 2 are middle eastern and can't understand a fuk'n thing they are saying.  I will be gone soon.