« Reply #180 on: July 13, 2016, 03:10:42 PM »

Knowledge transfer meeting. How long can it possibly take? I don't know shit.
Tell them to fill out and submit a request ticket.
Better yet - tell them GFY just like they told you.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/13/2016
« Reply #181 on: July 13, 2016, 03:11:40 PM »

There is no limit to democrat stupidity!

Democrats in the House and Senate have put forward legislation that would make it illegal for kids under age 16 to own or even handle machine guns or assault-style weapons.

The Help End Assault Rifle Tragedies Act, or the HEART Act, is a response to incidents at gun shows in which young children accidentally kill adults while handling weapons.
And how many have actually met that fate?

...and why would they be loaded at a gun show?
That was going to be my next question.
Every gun show I have ever been to (and that is a pretty big number) everything in there has a strap on it to prevent firing.

Exactly.

« Reply #182 on: July 13, 2016, 03:12:07 PM »

Guess I am another step ahead of the bliss fish, girl in the office was headed out at lunch to do whatever you do with pokemon go and she showed me the app and how it works.  Looked totally stupid to me.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/13/2016
« Reply #183 on: July 13, 2016, 03:15:34 PM »

Guess I am another step ahead of the bliss fish, girl in the office was headed out at lunch to do whatever you do with pokemon go and she showed me the app and how it works.  Looked totally stupid to me.

Well, If you can't smoke, eat, drink or Fuk it...   ;)

« Reply #184 on: July 13, 2016, 03:20:16 PM »

There is no limit to democrat stupidity!

Democrats in the House and Senate have put forward legislation that would make it illegal for kids under age 16 to own or even handle machine guns or assault-style weapons.

The Help End Assault Rifle Tragedies Act, or the HEART Act, is a response to incidents at gun shows in which young children accidentally kill adults while handling weapons.
And how many have actually met that fate?

...and why would they be loaded at a gun show?
That was going to be my next question.
Every gun show I have ever been to (and that is a pretty big number) everything in there has a strap on it to prevent firing.

Exactly.
Gun violence has plunged while gun ownership has soared, according to Breitbart News, citing data from the early 1990s to the mid-teens.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released statistics showing that from 1993-2014, gun-related violence has steadily declined. The firearm homicide rate in 1993 of 6.6 per 100,000 dropped by more than half by 2014, to 3.43 per 100,000.

Meanwhile, gun ownership in America has steadily risen, to the point that there are more civilian-owned firearms than there are people in the U.S., The Washington Post has reported. The number of privately owned guns ballooned from 192 million in 1994 to 357 million in 2013.

« Reply #185 on: July 13, 2016, 03:32:29 PM »

Guess I am another step ahead of the bliss fish, girl in the office was headed out at lunch to do whatever you do with pokemon go and she showed me the app and how it works.  Looked totally stupid to me.

Well, If you can't smoke, eat, drink or Fuk it...   ;)
Some good criteria there.  Need to use that more often myself for go/no go decisions.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/13/2016
« Reply #186 on: July 13, 2016, 03:32:51 PM »

The Feds are finally giving up on DB Cooper...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/13/2016
« Reply #189 on: July 13, 2016, 03:55:42 PM »

Hard to believe it's written by someone called "the gun guy"... Guess he doesn't live in one of the "dumb states" either.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-weisser/assault-weapon-definition_b_10950592.html?ref=yfp

« Reply #190 on: July 13, 2016, 03:56:51 PM »

Looks like they have gone to 3 minutes on the scorchers, guess they could not keep up the pace themselves.

« Reply #191 on: July 13, 2016, 03:59:07 PM »

Hard to believe it's written by someone called "the gun guy"... Guess he doesn't live in one of the "dumb states" either.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-weisser/assault-weapon-definition_b_10950592.html?ref=yfp
And in the Huff & Puff Post at that, they are just a little bit right of Golf.

The "Gun Nut Nation", I kind of giggled at that one.

« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2016, 04:01:13 PM »

Markets Closed

DOW   +23 @ 18,371
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/13/2016
« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2016, 04:01:22 PM »

How about a "horrific accident" with a robot and A CHILD!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/security-robot-toddler_us_57863670e4b03fc3ee4e8f3a

« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2016, 04:02:12 PM »

How about a "horrific accident" with a robot and A CHILD!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/security-robot-toddler_us_57863670e4b03fc3ee4e8f3a
Seems like the Democrats need to pass a law against robots or children one or the other.