Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2016, 11:00:11 AM »

@ DWG - The Page has some decent prices on Hemingway's and 8-5-8's
I know. I just spent $202 there.
LOL but damn I don't get any enablin credits.

« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2016, 11:02:49 AM »

Arturo Fuente Chateau Maduro.
Casa Magna Corojo Corona.
El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme Naturals.
Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado en Cedros Sueno.
Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Robusto Grande.
New World by AJ Fernandez Almirante Torp.

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2016, 11:05:28 AM »

@ DWG - The Page has some decent prices on Hemingway's and 8-5-8's
I know. I just spent $202 there.
LOL but damn I don't get any enablin credits.
I hit it when it switched this morning.
gotta stock up on cigars, humi too low. heading to Anistaisa State Park for two weeks next month, don't want to run out.

« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2016, 11:29:55 AM »

@ DWG - The Page has some decent prices on Hemingway's and 8-5-8's
I know. I just spent $202 there.
LOL but damn I don't get any enablin credits.
I hit it when it switched this morning.
gotta stock up on cigars, humi too low. heading to Anistaisa State Park for two weeks next month, don't want to run out.
It did not switch this morning it was a 2 day offer that started yesterday while you were chasing you fuk-stick.

2 weeks at the park?

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2016, 11:42:52 AM »

Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
What is it? Obviously Saturdays are back to being a regular thing. What are your new days off?
Tues-Sat 630-3
No more 4 day 10s? WTF? Is this the first week?
Yep, first week. Miss having the extra day off and sucks having to work Saturdays, but at least I don't feel like absolute hell all week from being so tired. I did the math recently on what sleeping so little meant for the past year. Basically, I was awake for 2 weeks more last year than I normally would've been. That's nuts.
Glad you're looking at the bright side. So I take it you're not pissed about the new schedule? So then I won't be either.
It has good points and bad points, but so far, the good seems to outweigh the bad. I still have 2 days off in a row, so I have sort of a weekend. Plus, I get to enjoy Mondays like Dean does. :)
Screwing redheads?

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2016, 11:44:17 AM »

[...]
You got a red head stashed away somewhere that needs her pavers laid?
Dang it. Should have known Mikey would beat me to it.

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2016, 11:48:00 AM »

Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.

« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2016, 11:51:56 AM »

Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
See ya, Tony.

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2016, 12:06:04 PM »

Trying to read but now screwing redheads is stuck in my mind.

« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2016, 12:11:04 PM »

@ DWG - The Page has some decent prices on Hemingway's and 8-5-8's
I know. I just spent $202 there.
LOL but damn I don't get any enablin credits.
I hit it when it switched this morning.
gotta stock up on cigars, humi too low. heading to Anistaisa State Park for two weeks next month, don't want to run out.
It did not switch this morning it was a 2 day offer that started yesterday while you were chasing you fuk-stick.

2 weeks at the park?
17th to the 30th. forced R&R. beach, lighthouse, food, relaxing.

« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2016, 12:15:38 PM »

Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
movers for shed the lady bought just leaving. problems with Code Enforcement. no permit, she had it placed in the wrong spot, setback was wrong. I had to fix everything. of course.

got another part of the yard raked, fertilized, seeded, and watered. so much for R&R. steps for the shed next.

« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2016, 12:21:19 PM »

Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
movers for shed the lady bought just leaving. problems with Code Enforcement. no permit, she had it placed in the wrong spot, setback was wrong. I had to fix everything. of course.

got another part of the yard raked, fertilized, seeded, and watered. so much for R&R. steps for the shed next.
You were the only one believing that you were gonna rest and recuperate. The rest of us weren't buying it.

« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2016, 12:21:33 PM »

Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
later Tony.

« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2016, 12:22:39 PM »

Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
movers for shed the lady bought just leaving. problems with Code Enforcement. no permit, she had it placed in the wrong spot, setback was wrong. I had to fix everything. of course.

got another part of the yard raked, fertilized, seeded, and watered. so much for R&R. steps for the shed next.
You were the only one believing that you were gonna rest and recuperate. The rest of us weren't buying it.
$150 to move the fucking shed! $35 for the permit!

« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2016, 12:29:57 PM »

Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
movers for shed the lady bought just leaving. problems with Code Enforcement. no permit, she had it placed in the wrong spot, setback was wrong. I had to fix everything. of course.

got another part of the yard raked, fertilized, seeded, and watered. so much for R&R. steps for the shed next.
You were the only one believing that you were gonna rest and recuperate. The rest of us weren't buying it.
Nor do we ever buy that line!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10