« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2016, 09:19:09 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Actress June Lockhart is 91. Civil rights activist James Meredith is 83. Rhythm-and-blues singer Eddie Floyd is 79. Actress Barbara Montgomery is 77. Actress Mary Beth Peil (peel) is 76. Basketball Hall-of-Famer Willis Reed is 74. Singer Carly Simon is 71. Rock musician Ian McDonald (Foreigner; King Crimson) is 70. Actor-comedian Jimmie Walker is 69. Actor-director Michael Lembeck is 68. TV personality Phyllis George is 67. Rock singer Tim Finn is 64. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor is 62. Rock musician David Paich (Toto) is 62. Actor Michael Sabatino is 61. Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain is 60. Actor-writer-director Ricky Gervais (jer-VAYZ') is 55. Actor John Benjamin Hickey is 53. Rock singer George Michael is 53. Actress Erica Gimpel is 52. Retired NBA All-Star Dikembe Mutombo (dih-KEHM'-bay moo-TAHM'-boh) is 50. Rapper-producer Richie Rich is 49. Rapper Candyman is 48. Contemporary Christian musician Sean Kelly (Sixpence None the Richer) is 45. Actress Angela Kinsey is 45. Rock musician Mike Kroeger (KROO'-gur) (Nickelback) is 44. Rock musician Mario Calire is 42. Actress Linda Cardellini is 41. Actress Busy Philipps is 37.
Finally a famous birthday I have heard of!

Happy 91st Birthday to the Mother of the Beaver!
Was she??  I know she was Timmy's (Lassie) and Will Robinson's (Lost in Space)...but....
Well maybe not, now that you mention it I believe June was Barbera Billingsly.  Gotta check.
You beat me to the check.

I stand corrected, wrong mother.
But still a Beaver, so you got that...
.... but a 91 year old beaver? not sure even I would be interested in seeing it.
Who are you kidding?

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2016, 09:20:40 AM »

OK, all caught up now.

@LTG: How's pops doing?

« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2016, 09:22:20 AM »

OK, all caught up now.

@LTG: How's pops doing?
Better. We were over there last night, he's moving around well, albeit slowly. Gonna take a little bit to get back to his old self.

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2016, 09:23:46 AM »

AJ New World Connie corona gorda cigar #2.

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2016, 09:25:19 AM »

[...]

ha. morning Tony. yeah, but she better pay me.

« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2016, 09:36:17 AM »

OK, all caught up now.

@LTG: How's pops doing?
Better. We were over there last night, he's moving around well, albeit slowly. Gonna take a little bit to get back to his old self.
Did you ever say what exactly happened? Does he even remember the wreck?

« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2016, 09:37:37 AM »

AJ New World Connie corona gorda cigar #2.
Good morning, Dean. I have an Enclave churchill that I just may burn today.

« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2016, 09:41:18 AM »

Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
What is it? Obviously Saturdays are back to being a regular thing. What are your new days off?

« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2016, 09:44:49 AM »

Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
What is it? Obviously Saturdays are back to being a regular thing. What are your new days off?
Tues-Sat 630-3

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2016, 09:45:50 AM »

Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
What is it? Obviously Saturdays are back to being a regular thing. What are your new days off?
Tues-Sat 630-3
No more 4 day 10s? WTF? Is this the first week?

« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2016, 09:56:52 AM »

OK, all caught up now.

@LTG: How's pops doing?
Better. We were over there last night, he's moving around well, albeit slowly. Gonna take a little bit to get back to his old self.
Did you ever say what exactly happened? Does he even remember the wreck?
He was turning left into a parking lot and some guy he did not see broadsided him. He never saw him, so he thinks the guy came speeding around another car. Guy refused a breathalyzer at the hospital and submitted to a blood test, so we'll see. Witness said both cars were going 30 mph, which would make them the first 2 cars on that road to go 30 mph. Also, anyone who saw my dad's car afterwards and thought the car that hit him was going 30 mph should have to submit to a breathalyzer themselves. He wound up facing the other direction smashed against a telelphone pole.

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2016, 09:58:19 AM »

Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
What is it? Obviously Saturdays are back to being a regular thing. What are your new days off?
Tues-Sat 630-3
No more 4 day 10s? WTF? Is this the first week?
Yep, first week. Miss having the extra day off and sucks having to work Saturdays, but at least I don't feel like absolute hell all week from being so tired. I did the math recently on what sleeping so little meant for the past year. Basically, I was awake for 2 weeks more last year than I normally would've been. That's nuts.

« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2016, 10:01:25 AM »

OK, all caught up now.

@LTG: How's pops doing?
Better. We were over there last night, he's moving around well, albeit slowly. Gonna take a little bit to get back to his old self.
Did you ever say what exactly happened? Does he even remember the wreck?
He was turning left into a parking lot and some guy he did not see broadsided him. He never saw him, so he thinks the guy came speeding around another car. Guy refused a breathalyzer at the hospital and submitted to a blood test, so we'll see. Witness said both cars were going 30 mph, which would make them the first 2 cars on that road to go 30 mph. Also, anyone who saw my dad's car afterwards and thought the car that hit him was going 30 mph should have to submit to a breathalyzer themselves. He wound up facing the other direction smashed against a telelphone pole.
The craziest part is that he was meeting my mom, aunt and grandparents for dinner. He was at my grandparents house and left a few minutes before they did to go to the restaurant. They actually passed the accident as they were coming in and somehow didn't recognize his car or him lying on the ground, from when he got out of the car.

« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2016, 10:07:11 AM »

[...]

Some serious business there DaveDave.  Hope they nail the mofo!  Here's to returning to good health.

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2016, 10:12:40 AM »

Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
What is it? Obviously Saturdays are back to being a regular thing. What are your new days off?
Tues-Sat 630-3
No more 4 day 10s? WTF? Is this the first week?
Yep, first week. Miss having the extra day off and sucks having to work Saturdays, but at least I don't feel like absolute hell all week from being so tired. I did the math recently on what sleeping so little meant for the past year. Basically, I was awake for 2 weeks more last year than I normally would've been. That's nuts.
I would like some sleep disorder which would mean I was getting some sleep to be disordered.  Can empathize with the sleep problem.  Gots to get yo sleep