BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #120 on: June 15, 2016, 10:31:30 AM »

Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Schedule? What's a schedule?

You should have a meeting about scheduling first. Then you could have a follow-up on potential schedule changes and how they will affect performance.  ;)

« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2016, 10:31:54 AM »

San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Agreed, Mark will surely turn his nose up at them.

I knew I could count on you!

« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2016, 10:32:35 AM »

Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Schedule? What's a schedule?

You should have a meeting about scheduling first. Then you could have a follow-up on potential schedule changes and how they will affect performance.  ;)
Or, he could just perform and have the schedule of his choice.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2016, 10:32:46 AM »

San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Agreed, Mark will surely turn his nose up at them.

I knew I could count on you!

I'll give him a couple more seconds on this one...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2016, 10:34:23 AM »

Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Schedule? What's a schedule?

You should have a meeting about scheduling first. Then you could have a follow-up on potential schedule changes and how they will affect performance.  ;)
Or, he could just perform and have the schedule of his choice.

That may require a call out vote... and the conference room is already scheduled for the schedule meeting. Guess they could do both, but they'd have to update the Google invites.

« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2016, 10:37:50 AM »

San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Agreed, Mark will surely turn his nose up at them.

I knew I could count on you!
I'll give him a couple more seconds on this one...
TNWSS.  Sorry, a little slow on the response this morning.  TWHS.

« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2016, 10:41:12 AM »

LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2016, 10:43:57 AM »

LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/

Well, that's no gonna do much for their Yelp rating  :P

« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2016, 10:46:57 AM »

LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/

Well, that's no gonna do much for their Yelp rating  :P
Chit, in todays world?  Might send the ratings sky high.

« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2016, 10:53:23 AM »

Had me a local brew last night. I was a little hesitant of the "sour" part, but I enjoyed it.

https://untappd.com/b/orpheus-brewing-serpent-bite/366627
Jester King brewery here specializes in sour's, sounded crazy to me but some of them are real good.
Reminds me of something I drank in HS....because it was alcohol....called Hop 'N Gator, which tasted like a Whiskey Sour mixed with Beer....closest thing I found to that taste lately was diet Red Bull.... :P
Couldn't help but doin' some Gogglin' after thinking about that stuff....http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150106/PC1206/150109667/1002/hopn-gator-left-mark-on-charleston-beer-market
Aren't you a little old to be drinking Red Bull?
Yea, TWSS.....it was a free sample, and about 10 years ago...

« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2016, 10:55:22 AM »

San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Agreed, Mark will surely turn his nose up at them.

Morning Mr. Bean.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2016, 10:55:49 AM »

LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/

Well, that's no gonna do much for their Yelp rating  :P
Chit, in todays world?  Might send the ratings sky high.

Haha. True, but more likely to see an anti-gastrointestinal tolerance protest outside first.  ::)

« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2016, 10:57:17 AM »

LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/

Well, that's no gonna do much for their Yelp rating  :P
Depends on what kind of crowd you are appealing to.

« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2016, 10:57:47 AM »

LMFAO, a fart fight!
Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
Well, that's no gonna do much for their Yelp rating  :P
Chit, in todays world?  Might send the ratings sky high.
Haha. True, but more likely to see an anti-gastrointestinal protest outside first.  ::)
Sounds like a great marketing idea for Beano (no relation) http://www.beanogas.com/

« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2016, 11:00:22 AM »

LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
" Ultimately, McBride, who police say smelled of alcohol,..."  Now there is a shocker coming from a BAR fight.