« Reply #210 on: June 10, 2016, 04:09:05 PM »

More important business news:

Moe’s unseats Chipotle as most popular Mexican chain
well they have that awesome diet peach soda!  and a lot less e-coli!

« Reply #211 on: June 10, 2016, 04:10:56 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
Love that deep V.  Also like the cut on that cigar. Colibri?
Haha, yes Colibri. Xikar is too shallow IMO

« Reply #212 on: June 10, 2016, 04:11:59 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
You are all set!
I have to live it up before the warden gets home lol
Might as well take advantage of the free time.  I am fixing to fire something up myself.
I really like this La Imperiosa, there's a fairly dominant element I can't put my finger on that's different from the Calaveras
raspberry thumbprint cookie, maybe?  8)

« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2016, 04:12:31 PM »

Does anyone else have a Sonos music system? It's the best thing ever

« Reply #214 on: June 10, 2016, 04:13:17 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
You are all set!
I have to live it up before the warden gets home lol
Might as well take advantage of the free time.  I am fixing to fire something up myself.
I really like this La Imperiosa, there's a fairly dominant element I can't put my finger on that's different from the Calaveras
raspberry thumbprint cookie, maybe?  8)
Ha! I thought about that flip but can't detect that one

« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2016, 04:18:03 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
You are all set!
I have to live it up before the warden gets home lol
Might as well take advantage of the free time.  I am fixing to fire something up myself.
I really like this La Imperiosa, there's a fairly dominant element I can't put my finger on that's different from the Calaveras
Have not tried one in a good while but they were Meh (as Bean would say) when I first got them

« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2016, 04:18:35 PM »

Does anyone else have a Sonos music system? It's the best thing ever
Not me

« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2016, 04:19:37 PM »

Afternoon Flip & Ogie.

« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2016, 04:20:14 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
You are all set!
I have to live it up before the warden gets home lol
Might as well take advantage of the free time.  I am fixing to fire something up myself.
I really like this La Imperiosa, there's a fairly dominant element I can't put my finger on that's different from the Calaveras
Have not tried one in a good while but they were Meh (as Bean would say) when I first got them
Strikes me as a blend that will age well

« Reply #219 on: June 10, 2016, 04:20:55 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
Looking fairly similar.

« Reply #220 on: June 10, 2016, 04:21:52 PM »

Murcielago Churchill with a 5 Star Punch "cut" lit and a sparkling water.

« Reply #221 on: June 10, 2016, 04:24:00 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
You are all set!
I have to live it up before the warden gets home lol
Might as well take advantage of the free time.  I am fixing to fire something up myself.
I really like this La Imperiosa, there's a fairly dominant element I can't put my finger on that's different from the Calaveras
Have not tried one in a good while but they were Meh (as Bean would say) when I first got them
Strikes me as a blend that will age well
Will try one over the weekend, seems like they have been in my humi close to a year.  Got them the same time as Travellin Dave will let him do the thinking.

« Reply #222 on: June 10, 2016, 04:25:01 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
You are all set!
I have to live it up before the warden gets home lol
Might as well take advantage of the free time.  I am fixing to fire something up myself.
I really like this La Imperiosa, there's a fairly dominant element I can't put my finger on that's different from the Calaveras
raspberry thumbprint cookie, maybe?  8)
Ha! I thought about that flip but can't detect that one
Ham Loaf or Pork Roll maybe?

« Reply #223 on: June 10, 2016, 04:29:19 PM »

Anybody notice Tony didn't give any details on his big plans for tonight.... ???

« Reply #224 on: June 10, 2016, 04:30:55 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
You are all set!
I have to live it up before the warden gets home lol
Might as well take advantage of the free time.  I am fixing to fire something up myself.
I really like this La Imperiosa, there's a fairly dominant element I can't put my finger on that's different from the Calaveras
Have not tried one in a good while but they were Meh (as Bean would say) when I first got them
Strikes me as a blend that will age well
Will try one over the weekend, seems like they have been in my humi close to a year.  Got them the same time as Travellin Dave will let him do the thinking.
Oh, the pressure.