« Reply #180 on: June 10, 2016, 02:35:51 PM »

See there was a little shake and bake down in JWackyland.  Hope they had some of Raz's disaster training.
"It's shake & bake & I helped!"
The youngsters won't remember the reference, but they can google it!
Remember it well.  Mother always made it, never particularly liked it.
+1 on remembering but my mother did not use it.

« Reply #181 on: June 10, 2016, 02:37:45 PM »

Maybe I should be mean and put up some pornography to get TexDave Salivating....
That is mean but damn it looks good.

« Reply #182 on: June 10, 2016, 02:38:50 PM »

I'm in one of those moods where I'm craving comfort food.  But I need to stay on my diet.  ARGH!!!
Are you dieting so you can slim down and maybe attract that cute secretary down the hall, or dieting so you don't die?  If the former, stay on the diet.  If the latter, screw the diet.  It's makes no sense to prolong life and misery at the same time.
Neither.
Just enjoy finding another way to make your life miserable.
At least you have control of this one!
Life is fine. I just had a shitty morning followed by a shitty lunch.
You ought to plan on leaving a little early, taking or buying a La Palina (or another) cigar and visit this quiet little spot:
That sounds like a great idea,  plus I happen to have a La Palina with me.

Unfortunately, already have plans that don't include cigar smoking.

On the bright side,  I AM leaving early.
Leave now, go there and get your cigar in, then carry on with your other plans.  Do I have to do all the thinking around here?
Wait...we're supposed to think here?
Now, why didn't I think of that?

« Reply #183 on: June 10, 2016, 02:39:04 PM »

I'm in one of those moods where I'm craving comfort food.  But I need to stay on my diet.  ARGH!!!
Are you dieting so you can slim down and maybe attract that cute secretary down the hall, or dieting so you don't die?  If the former, stay on the diet.  If the latter, screw the diet.  It's makes no sense to prolong life and misery at the same time.
Neither.
Just enjoy finding another way to make your life miserable.
At least you have control of this one!
Life is fine. I just had a shitty morning followed by a shitty lunch.
You ought to plan on leaving a little early, taking or buying a La Palina (or another) cigar and visit this quiet little spot:
That sounds like a great idea,  plus I happen to have a La Palina with me.

Unfortunately, already have plans that don't include cigar smoking.

On the bright side,  I AM leaving early.
I have plenty of La Palinas but Bean stores them for me.

« Reply #184 on: June 10, 2016, 02:40:40 PM »

Bout time to held out myself, and I will also light up something this evening, and pour a bit of my beverage out for Tony while I do so. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!

« Reply #185 on: June 10, 2016, 02:40:53 PM »

[...]

No but it helps release the stress on others.

« Reply #186 on: June 10, 2016, 02:41:41 PM »

[...]

Mr Cerebral himself, CB, how goes it?

« Reply #187 on: June 10, 2016, 02:43:09 PM »

More important business news:

Moe’s unseats Chipotle as most popular Mexican chain
Unlike Chipotle Moes is actually good and rarely poisons any customers with natural ingredients.

« Reply #188 on: June 10, 2016, 02:44:56 PM »

Now, all caught up.

Been to the grocery store and went to have some catfish for lunch.

« Reply #189 on: June 10, 2016, 02:56:02 PM »

[...]

Just revelling in the joys of home ownership, resetting some pavers.  Howdy AtHomeDave.

« Reply #190 on: June 10, 2016, 02:57:25 PM »

3:00 is late enough for me today, time to head home and join Fishy, TexDave and CavsDave in at least a virtual herf.

« Reply #191 on: June 10, 2016, 02:58:23 PM »

3:00 is late enough for me today, time to head home and join Fishy, TexDave and CavsDave in at least a virtual herf.
Can't wait on these Gurkhas to flip unfortunately.  Have a good weekend all.

« Reply #192 on: June 10, 2016, 03:02:45 PM »

3:00 is late enough for me today, time to head home and join Fishy, TexDave and CavsDave in at least a virtual herf.
Sounds like a plan, I will have my selection ready.

« Reply #193 on: June 10, 2016, 03:03:19 PM »

Got me in a little nap.

« Reply #194 on: June 10, 2016, 03:16:32 PM »

Maybe there is a little justice left in this country.

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A federal appeals court rejected former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle’s appeal of his sentence of more than 15 years in prison Thursday for child pornography offenses and illicit sexual conduct with a child.

A three-judge panel of the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the 188-month sentence handed down by U.S. District Judge Tanya Walton Pratt in Indianapolis.