« Reply #225 on: June 10, 2016, 04:31:47 PM »

Anybody notice Tony didn't give any details on his big plans for tonight.... ???
No but I have noticed we have not heard back from Dean since he announced it was a "rest" day. ::)

« Reply #226 on: June 10, 2016, 04:32:00 PM »

Sorry but already have a MCI lit.  Maybe I'll get one out for the weekend rotation or Puerto Rico next week.

« Reply #227 on: June 10, 2016, 04:32:41 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
You are all set!
I have to live it up before the warden gets home lol
Might as well take advantage of the free time.  I am fixing to fire something up myself.
I really like this La Imperiosa, there's a fairly dominant element I can't put my finger on that's different from the Calaveras
Have not tried one in a good while but they were Meh (as Bean would say) when I first got them
Strikes me as a blend that will age well
Will try one over the weekend, seems like they have been in my humi close to a year.  Got them the same time as Travellin Dave will let him do the thinking.
Oh, the pressure.
You can handle it!

« Reply #228 on: June 10, 2016, 04:32:59 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
Not sure it's the LC 2014 but it's very good cigar
I found a very interesting beer on the way home, Stone Mocha IPA. A 9% dbl IPA with coffee and cocoa flavors, should be interesting may try it tonight as it was warm
Bean might like to try that "beer".
He doesn't know what he's missing
That's an IPA, so while not a beer I would drink it is still falls within the "beer" category in the definitive "What is beer and what is bullschit" reference guide.  Author unknown, but rest assured, he's an expert on the subject.

« Reply #229 on: June 10, 2016, 04:33:17 PM »

Anybody notice Tony didn't give any details on his big plans for tonight.... ???
No but I have noticed we have not heard back from Dean since he announced it was a "rest" day. ::)
Redhead may have needed her hedges trimmed.

« Reply #230 on: June 10, 2016, 04:33:54 PM »

Sorry but already have a MCI lit.  Maybe I'll get one out for the weekend rotation or Puerto Rico next week.
Used to be some small cigar rollers operating in PR, any of them still around?

« Reply #231 on: June 10, 2016, 04:34:08 PM »

Murcielago Churchill with a 5 Star Punch "cut" lit and a sparkling water.
El Centurion with coffee, as the earlier discussion of that stick gave me a hankerin'.

« Reply #232 on: June 10, 2016, 04:35:32 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
Not sure it's the LC 2014 but it's very good cigar
I found a very interesting beer on the way home, Stone Mocha IPA. A 9% dbl IPA with coffee and cocoa flavors, should be interesting may try it tonight as it was warm
Bean might like to try that "beer".
He doesn't know what he's missing
That's an IPA, so while not a beer I would drink it is still falls within the "beer" category in the definitive "What is beer and what is bullschit" reference guide.  Author unknown, but rest assured, he's an expert on the subject.
Sounds like some Razmundos Bullshit, stay calm and light a cigar with us.

« Reply #233 on: June 10, 2016, 04:35:38 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
Not sure it's the LC 2014 but it's very good cigar
I found a very interesting beer on the way home, Stone Mocha IPA. A 9% dbl IPA with coffee and cocoa flavors, should be interesting may try it tonight as it was warm
Bean might like to try that "beer".
He doesn't know what he's missing
That's an IPA, so while not a beer I would drink it is still falls within the "beer" category in the definitive "What is beer and what is bullschit" reference guide.  Author unknown, but rest assured, he's an expert on the subject.
While they have some good offerings, as a line, can't say I'm overly enamored with Stone.

« Reply #234 on: June 10, 2016, 04:35:49 PM »

Anybody notice Tony didn't give any details on his big plans for tonight.... ???
No but I have noticed we have not heard back from Dean since he announced it was a "rest" day. ::)
Redhead may have needed her hedges trimmed.
And there's no fk'n way the carpet still matches the drapes.

« Reply #235 on: June 10, 2016, 04:36:33 PM »

Murcielago Churchill with a 5 Star Punch "cut" lit and a sparkling water.
El Centurion with coffee, as the earlier discussion of that stick gave me a hankerin'.
Smoked one yesterday, very good.

« Reply #236 on: June 10, 2016, 04:36:46 PM »

Murcielago Churchill with a 5 Star Punch "cut" lit and a sparkling water.
El Centurion with coffee, as the earlier discussion of that stick gave me a hankerin'.
Boss have you working late on a Friday again?  Gonna be off Sat or Sunday?

« Reply #237 on: June 10, 2016, 04:37:34 PM »

Anybody notice Tony didn't give any details on his big plans for tonight.... ???
No but I have noticed we have not heard back from Dean since he announced it was a "rest" day. ::)
Redhead may have needed her hedges trimmed.
And there's no fk'n way the carpet still matches the drapes.
LMFAO, is that anything like the snatch don't match?

« Reply #238 on: June 10, 2016, 04:37:41 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
Not sure it's the LC 2014 but it's very good cigar
I found a very interesting beer on the way home, Stone Mocha IPA. A 9% dbl IPA with coffee and cocoa flavors, should be interesting may try it tonight as it was warm
Bean might like to try that "beer".
He doesn't know what he's missing
That's an IPA, so while not a beer I would drink it is still falls within the "beer" category in the definitive "What is beer and what is bullschit" reference guide.  Author unknown, but rest assured, he's an expert on the subject.
Sounds like some Razmundos Bullshit, stay calm and light a cigar with us.
Underway with El Centurion, but I said that already, so am repeating slowly and more loudly.  El C-e-n-t-u-r-i-o-n.

« Reply #239 on: June 10, 2016, 04:40:17 PM »

Anybody notice Tony didn't give any details on his big plans for tonight.... ???
No but I have noticed we have not heard back from Dean since he announced it was a "rest" day. ::)
Redhead may have needed her hedges trimmed.
Chit, "lady" needed some moving done.