« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2016, 01:21:50 PM »

I'm in one of those moods where I'm craving comfort food.  But I need to stay on my diet.  ARGH!!!
Are you dieting so you can slim down and maybe attract that cute secretary down the hall, or dieting so you don't die?  If the former, stay on the diet.  If the latter, screw the diet.  It's makes no sense to prolong life and misery at the same time.
Neither.
Just enjoy finding another way to make your life miserable.
At least you have control of this one!
Life is fine. I just had a shitty morning followed by a shitty lunch.

« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2016, 01:27:44 PM »

I'm in one of those moods where I'm craving comfort food.  But I need to stay on my diet.  ARGH!!!
Are you dieting so you can slim down and maybe attract that cute secretary down the hall, or dieting so you don't die?  If the former, stay on the diet.  If the latter, screw the diet.  It's makes no sense to prolong life and misery at the same time.
Neither.
Just enjoy finding another way to make your life miserable.
At least you have control of this one!
Life is fine. I just had a shitty morning followed by a shitty lunch.
I've already dispatched the whambulance

« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2016, 01:40:08 PM »

I'm in one of those moods where I'm craving comfort food.  But I need to stay on my diet.  ARGH!!!
Are you dieting so you can slim down and maybe attract that cute secretary down the hall, or dieting so you don't die?  If the former, stay on the diet.  If the latter, screw the diet.  It's makes no sense to prolong life and misery at the same time.
Neither.
Just enjoy finding another way to make your life miserable.
At least you have control of this one!
Life is fine. I just had a shitty morning followed by a shitty lunch.
You ought to plan on leaving a little early, taking or buying a La Palina (or another) cigar and visit this quiet little spot:

« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2016, 01:46:04 PM »

Just went to the vending machine for a beverage and pushed the "LTG" button. Guess what came out?
Bueso's?
Lol
Speaking of which, you tried the Olancho's yet?
I have indeed, quite like them, maybe the best one yet. I've already ordered more after my original box of 10.
Good to hear.  I bought that 10'er box with the five bonus sticks deal.  Arrived earlier this week.  I did not care for the varnish smell still present from the box, so shitcanned that, but otherwise they are resting comfortably for a couple weeks.

« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2016, 01:46:42 PM »

16  La Gloria Cubana  Rabito Cochino  Double Corona  (6.5 x 46)
         6/18.51

15  The Chosen Few Sampler
         Box of 6/39.99
14  Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
         5/24.10
13  Man O' War Dark Horse   (4.5 x 44)
       10/27.50
12  Obsidian  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
       10/24.99
11  Tatuaje 10 Year Anniversary  Belle Encre Perfecto  (5.4 x 48)
         5/34.99
10  Torano Exodus "50 Years"   Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
       10/34.99
  9  Padron  #3000 Natural  Robusto  (5.5 x 52)
        Pack of 4/24.00  0% Savings!
  8  Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.5   (5.5 x 54)
       10/32.50
  7  Drew Estate MUWAT  (5.0 x 60)
        5/25.00
  6  CAO Brazilia  Gol!  (5.0 x 56)
       10/39.75
  5  Tatuaje El Triunfador  #4 Robusto  (5.0 x 48)
        5/27.50
  4  Oliva Saison  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
       10/29.99
  3  Perdomo Lot 23  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
       10/34.50
  2  Gurka Chairman's Select   Double Robusto   Perfecto  (5.0 x 58)
       10/34.99
  1  Oliva Serie V Melanio  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
        5/29.99

« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2016, 01:49:47 PM »

Maybe I should be mean and put up some pornography to get TexDave Salivating....

« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2016, 01:55:35 PM »

Some nice news from USAToday:

WASHINGTON — Six U.S. airlines were approved to begin the first scheduled flights to Cuba in more than 50 years, the Transportation Department announced Friday.

The airlines were approved to fly to nine Cuban cities other than Havana. But the department is still considering which airlines will get a combined 20 daily flights to the capital out of 60 proposals, which will be announced later this summer.

The carriers approved Friday are American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Silver Airways, Southwest Airlines and Sun Country Airlines.

Flights will depart from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Chicago, Philadelphia and Minneapolis/St. Paul. While charter flights have been allowed for years, the announcement resumes scheduled airline flights.

The nine destinations in Cuba are Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cienfuegos, Holguín, Manzanillo, Santa Clara, Santiago de Cuba and Varadero. Each city could have received up to 10 U.S. flights per day.

I can't believe there are nine airports on the island that are ready for commerical airlines however.
PS is you want to get to Gitmo....Santiago de Cuba is your airport of choice.

Why no United??

« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2016, 01:55:35 PM »

Just went to the vending machine for a beverage and pushed the "LTG" button. Guess what came out?
Bueso's?
Lol
Speaking of which, you tried the Olancho's yet?
I have indeed, quite like them, maybe the best one yet. I've already ordered more after my original box of 10.
Good to hear.  I bought that 10'er box with the five bonus sticks deal.  Arrived earlier this week.  I did not care for the varnish smell still present from the box, so shitcanned that, but otherwise they are resting comfortably for a couple weeks.
Yep, got that same deal mesself.

« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2016, 01:56:49 PM »

I'm in one of those moods where I'm craving comfort food.  But I need to stay on my diet.  ARGH!!!
Are you dieting so you can slim down and maybe attract that cute secretary down the hall, or dieting so you don't die?  If the former, stay on the diet.  If the latter, screw the diet.  It's makes no sense to prolong life and misery at the same time.
Neither.
Just enjoy finding another way to make your life miserable.
At least you have control of this one!
Life is fine. I just had a shitty morning followed by a shitty lunch.
I've already dispatched the whambulance
I think you meant the waaaah!mbulance.

« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2016, 01:58:49 PM »

I'm in one of those moods where I'm craving comfort food.  But I need to stay on my diet.  ARGH!!!
Are you dieting so you can slim down and maybe attract that cute secretary down the hall, or dieting so you don't die?  If the former, stay on the diet.  If the latter, screw the diet.  It's makes no sense to prolong life and misery at the same time.
Neither.
Just enjoy finding another way to make your life miserable.
At least you have control of this one!
Life is fine. I just had a shitty morning followed by a shitty lunch.
You ought to plan on leaving a little early, taking or buying a La Palina (or another) cigar and visit this quiet little spot:
That sounds like a great idea,  plus I happen to have a La Palina with me.

Unfortunately, already have plans that don't include cigar smoking.

On the bright side,  I AM leaving early.

« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2016, 02:00:26 PM »

I'm in one of those moods where I'm craving comfort food.  But I need to stay on my diet.  ARGH!!!
Are you dieting so you can slim down and maybe attract that cute secretary down the hall, or dieting so you don't die?  If the former, stay on the diet.  If the latter, screw the diet.  It's makes no sense to prolong life and misery at the same time.
Neither.
Just enjoy finding another way to make your life miserable.
At least you have control of this one!
Life is fine. I just had a shitty morning followed by a shitty lunch.
I've already dispatched the whambulance
I think you meant the waaaah!mbulance.
The both of you GFY.

« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2016, 02:00:27 PM »

I'm in one of those moods where I'm craving comfort food.  But I need to stay on my diet.  ARGH!!!
Are you dieting so you can slim down and maybe attract that cute secretary down the hall, or dieting so you don't die?  If the former, stay on the diet.  If the latter, screw the diet.  It's makes no sense to prolong life and misery at the same time.
Neither.
Just enjoy finding another way to make your life miserable.
At least you have control of this one!
Life is fine. I just had a shitty morning followed by a shitty lunch.
You ought to plan on leaving a little early, taking or buying a La Palina (or another) cigar and visit this quiet little spot:
That sounds like a great idea,  plus I happen to have a La Palina with me.

Unfortunately, already have plans that don't include cigar smoking.

On the bright side,  I AM leaving early.
Pretty sure the world just decided to schedule you a 3:45 meeting. Try to look surprised.

« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2016, 02:03:16 PM »

[...]

Nothing would surprise me less. I ain't going.

« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2016, 02:04:34 PM »

Shutting it down, pulling a Joe and stopping at the liquor store on the way home. Will light a La Imperiosa when I get home bbl

« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2016, 02:04:35 PM »

[...]

You have to go, they're expecting you to serve the coffee. ;)