Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2016, 02:59:54 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later BigClockGolf
You did write "c L o c k", right? It's hard to read on this tiny iPhone. The warden says my new phone showed up in the mail today.
Yes, I wrote  CLock
Funny you question that now, warden keeps wanting to get me a nice "dressy" retirement watch (I generally wear nice dive watches) and I was looking at watches online when you posted that.

« Reply #151 on: June 08, 2016, 03:09:09 PM »

Sheesh, I only got 45 more minutes!  Time is just flying by.

« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2016, 03:28:57 PM »

Sheesh, I only got 45 more minutes!  Time is just flying by.
I thought you had 219 Days???  :o

« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2016, 03:35:37 PM »

Sheesh, I only got 45 more minutes!  Time is just flying by.
I thought you had 219 Days???  :o
223 days and 24 minutes

« Reply #154 on: June 08, 2016, 03:54:51 PM »

OK, I am shutting this chit down and going home to light up!

7 minutes left in trading today and the DOW is    +57 @ 17,996

BBL from the patio.

« Reply #155 on: June 08, 2016, 04:03:00 PM »

OK, I am shutting this chit down and going home to light up!

7 minutes left in trading today and the DOW is    +57 @ 17,996

BBL from the patio.
Later, Tex. Hoping to leave here soon with a smoke.

« Reply #156 on: June 08, 2016, 04:17:20 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later BigClockGolf
You did write "c L o c k", right? It's hard to read on this tiny iPhone. The warden says my new phone showed up in the mail today.
Yes, I wrote  CLock
Funny you question that now, warden keeps wanting to get me a nice "dressy" retirement watch (I generally wear nice dive watches) and I was looking at watches online when you posted that.
How nice? Omega nice? Rolex nice? Or Patek Phillipe nice?

« Reply #157 on: June 08, 2016, 04:31:12 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later BigClockGolf
You did write "c L o c k", right? It's hard to read on this tiny iPhone. The warden says my new phone showed up in the mail today.
Yes, I wrote  CLock
Funny you question that now, warden keeps wanting to get me a nice "dressy" retirement watch (I generally wear nice dive watches) and I was looking at watches online when you posted that.
Why don't you let warden know, that when you retire, you won't need a
watch anymore, heck you might even be able to get rid of calendars!  8)
no need to be anywhere specific at any time, plus on my TV,
 the channel guide shows the current time.   8)

« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2016, 04:47:50 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later BigClockGolf
You did write "c L o c k", right? It's hard to read on this tiny iPhone. The warden says my new phone showed up in the mail today.
Yes, I wrote  CLock
Funny you question that now, warden keeps wanting to get me a nice "dressy" retirement watch (I generally wear nice dive watches) and I was looking at watches online when you posted that.
Why don't you let warden know, that when you retire, you won't need a
watch anymore, heck you might even be able to get rid of calendars!  8)
no need to be anywhere specific at any time, plus on my TV,
 the channel guide shows the current time.   8)
Not true. Only thing you do after retirement is go to doctor's appointments. Plus you'll miss the blue haired special if you get to Rustler's after 4:30. Hence, the watch is extremely important.

« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2016, 04:58:37 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later BigClockGolf
You did write "c L o c k", right? It's hard to read on this tiny iPhone. The warden says my new phone showed up in the mail today.
Yes, I wrote  CLock
Funny you question that now, warden keeps wanting to get me a nice "dressy" retirement watch (I generally wear nice dive watches) and I was looking at watches online when you posted that.
Why don't you let warden know, that when you retire, you won't need a
watch anymore, heck you might even be able to get rid of calendars!  8)
no need to be anywhere specific at any time, plus on my TV,
 the channel guide shows the current time.   8)
I have to know what time to fish :)

« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2016, 05:03:47 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later BigClockGolf
You did write "c L o c k", right? It's hard to read on this tiny iPhone. The warden says my new phone showed up in the mail today.
Yes, I wrote  CLock
Funny you question that now, warden keeps wanting to get me a nice "dressy" retirement watch (I generally wear nice dive watches) and I was looking at watches online when you posted that.
How nice? Omega nice? Rolex nice? Or Patek Phillipe nice?
Times Nice

Really: Rolex or Ulysse Nardin  nice.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2016, 05:04:30 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later BigClockGolf
You did write "c L o c k", right? It's hard to read on this tiny iPhone. The warden says my new phone showed up in the mail today.
Yes, I wrote  CLock
Funny you question that now, warden keeps wanting to get me a nice "dressy" retirement watch (I generally wear nice dive watches) and I was looking at watches online when you posted that.
Why don't you let warden know, that when you retire, you won't need a
watch anymore, heck you might even be able to get rid of calendars!  8)
no need to be anywhere specific at any time, plus on my TV,
 the channel guide shows the current time.   8)
I have to know what time to fish :)
/You most likely always have your phone with You always correct ,The price of a nice watch could buy a lot of seegars

« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2016, 05:04:55 PM »

Casa Fernandez Miami Aganorsa Leaf lit with sparkling water

« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2016, 05:08:13 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later BigClockGolf
You did write "c L o c k", right? It's hard to read on this tiny iPhone. The warden says my new phone showed up in the mail today.
Yes, I wrote  CLock
Funny you question that now, warden keeps wanting to get me a nice "dressy" retirement watch (I generally wear nice dive watches) and I was looking at watches online when you posted that.
Why don't you let warden know, that when you retire, you won't need a
watch anymore, heck you might even be able to get rid of calendars!  8)
no need to be anywhere specific at any time, plus on my TV,
 the channel guide shows the current time.   8)
I have to know what time to fish :)
/You most likely always have your phone with You always correct ,The price of a nice watch could buy a lot of seegars
But the Warden is buying me a watch because she thinks I need a nice dressy watch (to bury me in I guess) and if she only buys cigars when she thinks I need those I am screwed.  Now I know an experienced husband such as yourself understands that scenario!

Also, cigar money is not an issue after I retire because I probably have enough FDA Cigars along with my regular stock to keep you and me smoking for the rest of our lives and still leave my son a few years supply.

« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2016, 05:10:22 PM »

[...]
Now there is some truth to that, especially since it does not look like Bernie is going to be able to take care of me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14