« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2016, 03:34:12 PM »

Sheesh, place has been abandoned!
Sorry, had yard work to do and get out on the bike for a bit before storms come in a couple hours.

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2016, 03:36:32 PM »

morning Mike and Steve.
at Big Lots picking up furnature, I'm just driving the truck don't worry.
Still sounds like helping to me.

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2016, 03:36:59 PM »

Looks like Deano might be getting a real taste of Florida weather on Tuesday.
Yep, right up his tailpipe.

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2016, 03:37:00 PM »

Jamming Sunday!

MF Lancero's up now, dropped som in my stand-by cart.
Not a bad start, thanks O'bummer.
Always a very fast seller but the bar has not moved since I posted that and they are at the same price as they have sold at for a long time.
They've moved on now.
Dang, the bar was barely moved so they must have taken them down unless some FDA buyer came along and cleaned them out.
Looked at the DOD Recap and all other offers have been very very weak.
When I looked at Joe's offer around midnight and saw the EPC Dark Rituals up, could have sworn we weren't jamming.
Might as well not be only one decent offer the entire Jam.
That's one more than I expected.

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2016, 03:37:59 PM »

My wife and I took the grandkids to PassPets.  My wife took the kids into the room where they bring out cats and let you play with them.  Later when my son got home, my grandson said to him, "Me and grandma went to the cathouse today...!"
Good thing it was your wife....would really have been taken a different way if they said grandpop.

« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2016, 03:39:33 PM »

Jamming Sunday!

MF Lancero's up now, dropped som in my stand-by cart.
Not a bad start, thanks O'bummer.
Always a very fast seller but the bar has not moved since I posted that and they are at the same price as they have sold at for a long time.
They've moved on now.
Dang, the bar was barely moved so they must have taken them down unless some FDA buyer came along and cleaned them out.
Looked at the DOD Recap and all other offers have been very very weak.
When I looked at Joe's offer around midnight and saw the EPC Dark Rituals up, could have sworn we weren't jamming.
Might as well not be only one decent offer the entire Jam.
That's one more than I expected.
Low expectations lead to big rewards

« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2016, 03:41:22 PM »

Can't believe Reagan's been dead for 12 years already.

Happy Sunday, folks.
Hi Tony....  It really makes time seem like it's flying by when you can date an event like that.  It's been 20 years since Dust Till Dawn, Faro, and Twister came out... Yikes..!
For you those are new movies, aren't they BD?  Heck, color and everything!
Can't remember the last non-animated movie I saw.

Oh wait, I did see Alice Through The Looking Glass. Does that count?

« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2016, 03:44:03 PM »

Can't believe Reagan's been dead for 12 years already.

Happy Sunday, folks.
Hi Tony....  It really makes time seem like it's flying by when you can date an event like that.  It's been 20 years since Dust Till Dawn, Faro, and Twister came out... Yikes..!
For you those are new movies, aren't they BD?  Heck, color and everything!
Can't remember the last non-animated movie I saw.

Oh wait, I did see Alice Through The Looking Glass. Does that count?
Only counts if there was a Glory Hole and a Happy Ending.

Don't think I ever saw a complete animated movie just bits and pieces of a few.

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2016, 03:45:04 PM »

Looks like Deano might be getting a real taste of Florida weather on Tuesday.
Yep, right up his tailpipe.
Trailer will be rocking, and he won't even need company!

« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2016, 03:46:25 PM »

Jamming Sunday!

MF Lancero's up now, dropped som in my stand-by cart.
Not a bad start, thanks O'bummer.
Always a very fast seller but the bar has not moved since I posted that and they are at the same price as they have sold at for a long time.
They've moved on now.
Dang, the bar was barely moved so they must have taken them down unless some FDA buyer came along and cleaned them out.
Looked at the DOD Recap and all other offers have been very very weak.
When I looked at Joe's offer around midnight and saw the EPC Dark Rituals up, could have sworn we weren't jamming.
Might as well not be only one decent offer the entire Jam.
That's one more than I expected.
Low expectations lead to big rewards
Did you get that one at your last Chinese buffet?

« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2016, 03:46:53 PM »

Looks like Deano might be getting a real taste of Florida weather on Tuesday.
Yep, right up his tailpipe.
Trailer will be rocking, and he won't even need company!
Rocking and floating both.  Guess he will have to go back on his word and help her move, after he finishes unloading the new furniture this afternoon.

« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2016, 03:48:07 PM »

Jamming Sunday!

MF Lancero's up now, dropped som in my stand-by cart.
Not a bad start, thanks O'bummer.
Always a very fast seller but the bar has not moved since I posted that and they are at the same price as they have sold at for a long time.
They've moved on now.
Dang, the bar was barely moved so they must have taken them down unless some FDA buyer came along and cleaned them out.
Looked at the DOD Recap and all other offers have been very very weak.
When I looked at Joe's offer around midnight and saw the EPC Dark Rituals up, could have sworn we weren't jamming.
Might as well not be only one decent offer the entire Jam.
That's one more than I expected.
Low expectations lead to big rewards
Did you get that one at your last Chinese buffet?
That was Dean, I Don't Eat at Chinese Buffets, or any other public buffets for that matter.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/5/2016
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2016, 03:53:22 PM »

Good morning cigar folks...
Morning BD.  Got a side of ribs to put on the grill later today.  Gotta mke sure the fridge is stocked with enough beer to see me through the grillin' and the eatin'.
We have a couple of cheap steaks to throw onto the grill later.  On utube a guy coats sea or kosher salt onto one side of the steak and lets it sit for 1 hour per inch to tenderize the meat.  Then wash it off.  I was thinking about trying that..?
Here's what I seen on Utube to tenderize your meat.  Poor Man's Filet Mignon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RWJEOScToE

I put the salt onto my steaks for 1 1/2 hours and it appears that the meat is starting to fall apart.  Now to grill them and see what happens...?
Hope they on't fall through the grill.  Gotta fire up the grill to get then rub the ribs.  Get out the wood chips for that smokey flavor.
I washed the salt off of the steaks, but now I'm worried they may be too salty.  I seasoned them, but no salt...
Jack seasoned his and I'm assuming he used salt. Are you doing this, as we speak? I'm interested in trying it.
Yes, I'm doing it now.  I put the Sea Salt onto one side of the steak for 1 1/2 hours and then washed it off.  The meat seem to be breaking down as in the video.  I'm waiting for the potatoes to finish baking on the grill, then I'll throw the steaks on.  I washed and seasoned the steaks, but did not salt them, thinking the pre-salting may be enough or too much salt already.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/5/2016
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2016, 03:56:07 PM »

Can't believe Reagan's been dead for 12 years already.

Happy Sunday, folks.
Hi Tony....  It really makes time seem like it's flying by when you can date an event like that.  It's been 20 years since Dust Till Dawn, Faro, and Twister came out... Yikes..!
For you those are new movies, aren't they BD?  Heck, color and everything!
It seems like they just came out the other day.  The problem with new movies just coming out is, "I don't know any of the movie stars anymore...!"  And I do like my Black and White movies.. :)

« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2016, 03:56:47 PM »

About time to have a seagar.  Need to move outside anyway to warm up, Warden has this house colder than a morgue.