Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/5/2016
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2016, 01:26:56 PM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/5/2016
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2016, 02:35:16 PM »

Good morning cigar folks...
Morning BD.  Got a side of ribs to put on the grill later today.  Gotta mke sure the fridge is stocked with enough beer to see me through the grillin' and the eatin'.
We have a couple of cheap steaks to throw onto the grill later.  On utube a guy coats sea or kosher salt onto one side of the steak and lets it sit for 1 hour per inch to tenderize the meat.  Then wash it off.  I was thinking about trying that..?
Here's what I seen on Utube to tenderize your meat.  Poor Man's Filet Mignon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RWJEOScToE

I put the salt onto my steaks for 1 1/2 hours and it appears that the meat is starting to fall apart.  Now to grill them and see what happens...?

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2016, 02:39:34 PM »

Good morning cigar folks...
Morning BD.  Got a side of ribs to put on the grill later today.  Gotta mke sure the fridge is stocked with enough beer to see me through the grillin' and the eatin'.
We have a couple of cheap steaks to throw onto the grill later.  On utube a guy coats sea or kosher salt onto one side of the steak and lets it sit for 1 hour per inch to tenderize the meat.  Then wash it off.  I was thinking about trying that..?
Here's what I seen on Utube to tenderize your meat.  Poor Man's Filet Mignon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RWJEOScToE

I put the salt onto my steaks for 1 1/2 hours and it appears that the meat is starting to fall apart.  Now to grill them and see what happens...?
Hope they on't fall through the grill.  Gotta fire up the grill to get then rub the ribs.  Get out the wood chips for that smokey flavor.

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2016, 02:44:00 PM »

Can't believe Reagan's been dead for 12 years already.

Happy Sunday, folks.

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2016, 02:48:12 PM »

Jamming Sunday!

MF Lancero's up now, dropped som in my stand-by cart.
Not a bad start, thanks O'bummer.
Always a very fast seller but the bar has not moved since I posted that and they are at the same price as they have sold at for a long time.
They've moved on now.
Dang, the bar was barely moved so they must have taken them down unless some FDA buyer came along and cleaned them out.
Looked at the DOD Recap and all other offers have been very very weak.
When I looked at Joe's offer around midnight and saw the EPC Dark Rituals up, could have sworn we weren't jamming.

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2016, 02:51:16 PM »

Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt the meat rubbing banter.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/5/2016
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2016, 02:54:48 PM »

Good morning cigar folks...
Morning BD.  Got a side of ribs to put on the grill later today.  Gotta mke sure the fridge is stocked with enough beer to see me through the grillin' and the eatin'.
We have a couple of cheap steaks to throw onto the grill later.  On utube a guy coats sea or kosher salt onto one side of the steak and lets it sit for 1 hour per inch to tenderize the meat.  Then wash it off.  I was thinking about trying that..?
Here's what I seen on Utube to tenderize your meat.  Poor Man's Filet Mignon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RWJEOScToE

I put the salt onto my steaks for 1 1/2 hours and it appears that the meat is starting to fall apart.  Now to grill them and see what happens...?
Hope they on't fall through the grill.  Gotta fire up the grill to get then rub the ribs.  Get out the wood chips for that smokey flavor.
I washed the salt off of the steaks, but now I'm worried they may be too salty.  I seasoned them, but no salt...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/5/2016
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2016, 02:58:17 PM »

Can't believe Reagan's been dead for 12 years already.

Happy Sunday, folks.
Hi Tony....  It really makes time seem like it's flying by when you can date an event like that.  It's been 20 years since Dust Till Dawn, Faro, and Twister came out... Yikes..!

« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2016, 03:05:48 PM »

Afternoon Tony, BD and CB are just playing with their meat.

I just had a nice long nap.

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2016, 03:07:15 PM »

[...]

Too Salty or Too Tough got your pick I guess.

Should have just bought some cheap Hamburger meat.

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2016, 03:08:18 PM »

[...]

Jack seasoned his and I'm assuming he used salt. Are you doing this, as we speak? I'm interested in trying it.

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2016, 03:21:42 PM »

Afternoon Tony, BD and CB are just playing with their meat.

I just had a nice long nap.
Hello, Tex.

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2016, 03:23:49 PM »

Jamming Sunday!

MF Lancero's up now, dropped som in my stand-by cart.
Not a bad start, thanks O'bummer.
Always a very fast seller but the bar has not moved since I posted that and they are at the same price as they have sold at for a long time.
They've moved on now.
Dang, the bar was barely moved so they must have taken them down unless some FDA buyer came along and cleaned them out.
Looked at the DOD Recap and all other offers have been very very weak.
When I looked at Joe's offer around midnight and saw the EPC Dark Rituals up, could have sworn we weren't jamming.
Might as well not be only one decent offer the entire Jam.

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2016, 03:31:51 PM »

Can't believe Reagan's been dead for 12 years already.

Happy Sunday, folks.
Hi Tony....  It really makes time seem like it's flying by when you can date an event like that.  It's been 20 years since Dust Till Dawn, Faro, and Twister came out... Yikes..!
For you those are new movies, aren't they BD?  Heck, color and everything!

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2016, 03:32:58 PM »

Looks like Deano might be getting a real taste of Florida weather on Tuesday.