« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2016, 09:31:07 AM »

Rocky Day at the Page! :(
Nice pricing on some apparently well made leather belts, suitable for holster duty, or so the copy says.
Pricing is not Beano Cheapo but if you ever want a very nice belt suitable for Holster Duty I have a wonderful semi-custom maker in Houston to provide them.

« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2016, 09:34:41 AM »

Markets Open

DOW    +14 @ 17,514

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2016, 09:47:01 AM »

Time for a walk.

« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2016, 09:56:06 AM »

I hate Monday.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2016, 10:02:06 AM »

Rocky Day at the Page! :(
Nice pricing on some apparently well made leather belts, suitable for holster duty, or so the copy says.
Pricing is not Beano Cheapo but if you ever want a very nice belt suitable for Holster Duty I have a wonderful semi-custom maker in Houston to provide them.
Got mine here, though definitely not cheapy cheapo approved, either. http://www.wrightleatherworks.com/collections/belts

« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2016, 10:04:29 AM »

I hate Monday.

Morning, muchachos.
Ditto. Morning, Razmataz.

« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2016, 10:05:54 AM »

I hate Monday.

Morning, muchachos.
Ditto. Morning, Razmataz.
Morning, ElTee.

« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2016, 10:09:02 AM »

I hate Monday.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, sir. It could be worse.  You could be at an airport waiting to get up close and personal with some of our finest gubmint employees.

« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2016, 10:15:15 AM »

I hate Monday.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, sir. It could be worse.  You could be at an airport waiting to get up close and personal with some of our finest gubmint employees.
You're right. I'll take my faux-limo ride to the salt mines over the TSA any day.

« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2016, 10:17:00 AM »

Morning Razmundos

« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2016, 10:19:00 AM »

However, gotta call WTF on this birthday: "Game show contestant Ken Jennings is 42".  Really, Dave, a game show contestant?  I've never heard of most of the people on the daily birthday list, but I'm supposed to be familiar with a fk'n game show contestant now?  Sheesh!
one of the highest money winners of all time.
even flip, knows who he is, then again, I like the game show "Jeopardy".
Morning one and all.

« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2016, 10:20:05 AM »

However, gotta call WTF on this birthday: "Game show contestant Ken Jennings is 42".  Really, Dave, a game show contestant?  I've never heard of most of the people on the daily birthday list, but I'm supposed to be familiar with a fk'n game show contestant now?  Sheesh!
one of the highest money winners of all time.
even flip, knows who he is, then again, I like the game show "Jeopardy".
Morning one and all.
2nd Highest of all time I believe.

Morning Flip

« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2016, 10:34:40 AM »

Great News for Tony and Travellin Dave:

'Fixer Upper' fans are going crazy over Joanna's announcement

WACO, Texas – If you’re a fan of the HGTV show ‘Fixer Upper’ then you already know Joanna Gaines love for designs on TV.

The problem is homeowners have to live in the Waco, Texas area in order to be considered for a home makeover – until now.

“With season 3 over, and a ways to go until season 4, I thought it would be fun to host a monthly giveaway where I can redesign a living room or bedroom in your home from right here in Waco, TX!” Gaines posted.

« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2016, 10:46:32 AM »

240 Days!

« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2016, 11:01:14 AM »

Great News for Tony and Travellin Dave:

'Fixer Upper' fans are going crazy over Joanna's announcement

WACO, Texas – If you’re a fan of the HGTV show ‘Fixer Upper’ then you already know Joanna Gaines love for designs on TV.

The problem is homeowners have to live in the Waco, Texas area in order to be considered for a home makeover – until now.

“With season 3 over, and a ways to go until season 4, I thought it would be fun to host a monthly giveaway where I can redesign a living room or bedroom in your home from right here in Waco, TX!” Gaines posted.
Lol, the travelin' man, as well.