CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: 5/23/2016  (Read 15195 times)

Threebean

Re: 5/23/2016
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2016, 11:14:58 AM »

However, gotta call WTF on this birthday: "Game show contestant Ken Jennings is 42".  Really, Dave, a game show contestant?  I've never heard of most of the people on the daily birthday list, but I'm supposed to be familiar with a fk'n game show contestant now?  Sheesh!
one of the highest money winners of all time.
even flip, knows who he is, then again, I like the game show "Jeopardy".
Morning one and all.
2nd Highest of all time I believe.

Morning Flip
Listen to you two go on about your favorite show.  Isn't there a forum for that somewhere?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2016, 11:30:36 AM »

Well if you want to hear something noisier and more obnoxious than the hair dryer just be around my neighborhood when the Warden gets home from work on Thursday.   Just ordered me up a 15 yard roll-off dumpster to be delivered between 4:00 and 6:00 Thursday to start throwing shit away for the move and the shit includes her shit too!

Make good use of the 4-day weekend.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2016, 11:36:18 AM »

Well if you want to hear something noisier and more obnoxious than the hair dryer just be around my neighborhood when the Warden gets home from work on Thursday.   Just ordered me up a 15 yard roll-off dumpster to be delivered between 4:00 and 6:00 Thursday to start throwing shit away for the move and the shit includes her shit too!

That'd probably be fun to watch.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2016, 11:40:33 AM »

Been warning her for 3 months with a final reminder this past Saturday and she seems to think I was only joking.  Guess she will figure out  I was not.

One would think that after 41 mostly fukless years  she would figure out I am serious about such things.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2016, 11:42:31 AM »

However, gotta call WTF on this birthday: "Game show contestant Ken Jennings is 42".  Really, Dave, a game show contestant?  I've never heard of most of the people on the daily birthday list, but I'm supposed to be familiar with a fk'n game show contestant now?  Sheesh!
one of the highest money winners of all time.
even flip, knows who he is, then again, I like the game show "Jeopardy".
Morning one and all.
2nd Highest of all time I believe.

Morning Flip
Listen to you two go on about your favorite show.  Isn't there a forum for that somewhere?
Yeah, check it out at www.bathremodcrownmoldingbanter.com

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2016, 11:48:18 AM »

Been warning her for 3 months with a final reminder this past Saturday and she seems to think I was only joking.  Guess she will figure out  I was not.

One would think that after 41 mostly fukless years  she would figure out I am serious about such things.
I wouldn't put any condiments on your Memorial Day hot dog that you don't open yourself. ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2016, 11:49:05 AM »

I wouldn't put any condiments on your Memorial Day hot dog that you don't open yourself. ;)
Good Idea!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2016, 11:52:16 AM »

Threebean

« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2016, 12:16:42 PM »

That dumpster's liable to have something else in it she's been wanting to get rid of after 41 years.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2016, 12:20:09 PM »

That dumpster's liable to have something else in it she's been wanting to get rid of after 41 years.
No doubt. She's got her own countdown going, but hers is down to 4 days.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2016, 12:25:29 PM »

LOL, she knows the options.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2016, 12:46:32 PM »

Dumpster Lull?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2016, 12:52:01 PM »

Freddie Gray Arresting Officer Edward Nero Found Not Guilty On All Charges

BALTIMORE (WJZ) —  Freddie Gray arresting officer Edward Nero was found not guilty on all counts by Baltimore City Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams Monday morning.

Nero faced second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and two counts of misconduct in office.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2016, 01:09:36 PM »

Freddie Gray Arresting Officer Edward Nero Found Not Guilty On All Charges

BALTIMORE (WJZ) —  Freddie Gray arresting officer Edward Nero was found not guilty on all counts by Baltimore City Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams Monday morning.

Nero faced second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and two counts of misconduct in office.
No surprise there.   O-2 so far.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2016, 01:18:20 PM »

LOL, she knows the options.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11