Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2016, 05:31:55 PM »

It's American Craft Beer Week, which means it's time to clink pint glasses and sip in celebration.
In honor of the week, Foursquare ranked beer gardens across the nation, coming up with a list of the top 50 in the nation. Texas fared pretty well on the round up, with 14 appearances in the top 50.

« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2016, 06:11:09 PM »

New Label Fallen Angel Corona and another Hops'pitality.

SHEESH, if not for Merle Haggard I would have to drink alone.

« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2016, 07:19:17 PM »

New Label Fallen Angel Corona and another Hops'pitality.

SHEESH, if not for Merle Haggard I would have to drink alone.
sorry. I have managed to successfully complete a Do Nothing Friday.
rain moved in again so after dinner cigar will be delayed.

« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2016, 07:48:07 PM »

New Label Fallen Angel Corona and another Hops'pitality.

SHEESH, if not for Merle Haggard I would have to drink alone.
sorry. I have managed to successfully complete a Do Nothing Friday.
rain moved in again so after dinner cigar will be delayed.
I long for a do nothing anyday. Glad this week is in the books. Still employed... Yay!
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2016, 07:50:29 PM »

New Label Fallen Angel Corona and another Hops'pitality.

SHEESH, if not for Merle Haggard I would have to drink alone.
//if Merle is drinking with you ,You may want to stop drinking,just saying

« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2016, 08:05:46 PM »

New Label Fallen Angel Corona and another Hops'pitality.

SHEESH, if not for Merle Haggard I would have to drink alone.
sorry. I have managed to successfully complete a Do Nothing Friday.
rain moved in again so after dinner cigar will be delayed.
I long for a do nothing anyday. Glad this week is in the books. Still employed... Yay!
Evening overworked Mayor

« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2016, 08:06:38 PM »

New Label Fallen Angel Corona and another Hops'pitality.

SHEESH, if not for Merle Haggard I would have to drink alone.
//if Merle is drinking with you ,You may want to stop drinking,just saying
Nice to see you on, Short stack.

« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2016, 08:07:29 PM »

New Label Fallen Angel Corona and another Hops'pitality.

SHEESH, if not for Merle Haggard I would have to drink alone.
sorry. I have managed to successfully complete a Do Nothing Friday.
rain moved in again so after dinner cigar will be delayed.
I long for a do nothing anyday. Glad this week is in the books. Still employed... Yay!
Evening overworked Mayor

Probably not overworked but definitely overstressed. Chaos is the new normal. Sheesh.

« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2016, 08:08:08 PM »

New Label Fallen Angel Corona and another Hops'pitality.

SHEESH, if not for Merle Haggard I would have to drink alone.
//if Merle is drinking with you ,You may want to stop drinking,just saying
Think so?   ;)

You got plenty of motorcycles there now?  I could not believe how many were already coming in last weekend.

Big thing around the Inlet last week was they don't allow smoking in the Beaver Bar anymore

« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2016, 08:08:30 PM »

New Label Fallen Angel Corona and another Hops'pitality.

SHEESH, if not for Merle Haggard I would have to drink alone.
//if Merle is drinking with you ,You may want to stop drinking,just saying
Nice to see you on, Short stack.
+1

« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2016, 08:09:31 PM »

New Label Fallen Angel Corona and another Hops'pitality.

SHEESH, if not for Merle Haggard I would have to drink alone.
sorry. I have managed to successfully complete a Do Nothing Friday.
rain moved in again so after dinner cigar will be delayed.
I long for a do nothing anyday. Glad this week is in the books. Still employed... Yay!
Evening overworked Mayor

Probably not overworked but definitely overstressed. Chaos is the new normal. Sheesh.
Just about exactly what the warden said as she poured a drink when she got home tonight.

« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2016, 08:09:40 PM »

@Tex: Have you heard from Chip at all? I sent him an email a few weeks back and haven't heard back. Hope things are progressing successfully with his ladies.

« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2016, 08:11:11 PM »

Pizza for dinner here tonight.

« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2016, 08:12:07 PM »

@Tex: Have you heard from Chip at all? I sent him an email a few weeks back and haven't heard back. Hope things are progressing successfully with his ladies.
No, sadly I have not, sent him a couple of notes but no replies.

« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2016, 08:15:35 PM »

@Tex: Have you heard from Chip at all? I sent him an email a few weeks back and haven't heard back. Hope things are progressing successfully with his ladies.
No, sadly I have not, sent him a couple of notes but no replies.
He doesn't owe me anything, I just hope everyone is doing ok.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10