Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2016, 12:57:09 PM »

Damn that Flip, he seems to have killed the banter.
Good morning boys...
Seems to be doing that a lot lately.

« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2016, 12:58:36 PM »

storm just blew in. high winds heavy rain.
Better take shelter!
had to shut my windows and door, was raining inside.
i'm pretty sure the outside rain, was getting in the house/trailer,
but then again I've been wrong before, hell I got married twice!
well, my roof don't leak. calmed down here a bit. weather is interfering with my cigar smoking.
Looks like the worst is yet to come.
Are we talking Florida, or in the broader sense?

« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2016, 12:58:49 PM »

Good Day CB!

« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2016, 12:59:30 PM »

storm just blew in. high winds heavy rain.
Better take shelter!
had to shut my windows and door, was raining inside.
i'm pretty sure the outside rain, was getting in the house/trailer,
but then again I've been wrong before, hell I got married twice!
well, my roof don't leak. calmed down here a bit. weather is interfering with my cigar smoking.
Looks like the worst is yet to come.
going to get oretty ugly in a few hours.
We're still talking about the weather, right?

« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2016, 01:02:37 PM »

storm just blew in. high winds heavy rain.
Better take shelter!
had to shut my windows and door, was raining inside.
i'm pretty sure the outside rain, was getting in the house/trailer,
but then again I've been wrong before, hell I got married twice!
well, my roof don't leak. calmed down here a bit. weather is interfering with my cigar smoking.
Looks like the worst is yet to come.
going to get oretty ugly in a few hours.
We're still talking about the weather, right?
They said, "She was pretty & becoming"  - Pretty bad & becoming worse!  8)

« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2016, 01:03:25 PM »

storm just blew in. high winds heavy rain.
Better take shelter!
had to shut my windows and door, was raining inside.
i'm pretty sure the outside rain, was getting in the house/trailer,
but then again I've been wrong before, hell I got married twice!
well, my roof don't leak. calmed down here a bit. weather is interfering with my cigar smoking.
Looks like the worst is yet to come.
going to get oretty ugly in a few hours.
We're still talking about the weather, right?
yes.
😏

« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2016, 01:07:57 PM »

I have managed to do nothing but need to run to the PO.
hopefully I can load kayaks for a sunrise island hop tomorrow.
later.

« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2016, 01:44:55 PM »

I have managed to do nothing but need to run to the PO.
hopefully I can load kayaks for a sunrise island hop tomorrow.
later.
I know you've been practicing very hard at that, good to hear it's starting to pay off.
Doing nothing can be hard work.

« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2016, 01:54:30 PM »

I have managed to do nothing but need to run to the PO.
hopefully I can load kayaks for a sunrise island hop tomorrow.
later.
I know you've been practicing very hard at that, good to hear it's starting to pay off.
Doing nothing can be hard work.
Sometimes it's a little hard to understand for those of us who it comes naturally to.

« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2016, 02:13:31 PM »

storm just blew in. high winds heavy rain.
Better take shelter!
had to shut my windows and door, was raining inside.
i'm pretty sure the outside rain, was getting in the house/trailer,
but then again I've been wrong before, hell I got married twice!
well, my roof don't leak. calmed down here a bit. weather is interfering with my cigar smoking.
Looks like the worst is yet to come.
going to get oretty ugly in a few hours.
We're still talking about the weather, right?
They said, "She was pretty & becoming"  - Pretty bad & becoming worse!  8)
You should do stand up Flip.

« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2016, 02:15:35 PM »

storm just blew in. high winds heavy rain.
Better take shelter!
had to shut my windows and door, was raining inside.
i'm pretty sure the outside rain, was getting in the house/trailer,
but then again I've been wrong before, hell I got married twice!
well, my roof don't leak. calmed down here a bit. weather is interfering with my cigar smoking.
Looks like the worst is yet to come.
going to get oretty ugly in a few hours.
We're still talking about the weather, right?
They said, "She was pretty & becoming"  - Pretty bad & becoming worse!  8)
You should do stand up Flip.
Don't encourage him.  He's liable to break into song.

« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2016, 02:25:40 PM »

storm just blew in. high winds heavy rain.
Better take shelter!
had to shut my windows and door, was raining inside.
i'm pretty sure the outside rain, was getting in the house/trailer,
but then again I've been wrong before, hell I got married twice!
well, my roof don't leak. calmed down here a bit. weather is interfering with my cigar smoking.
Looks like the worst is yet to come.
going to get oretty ugly in a few hours.
We're still talking about the weather, right?
They said, "She was pretty & becoming"  - Pretty bad & becoming worse!  8)
You should do stand up Flip.
Don't encourage him.  He's liable to break into song.
Yea, there's that...

« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2016, 02:26:22 PM »

So when are you coming East again Mr. Bean?

« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2016, 02:55:06 PM »

I have managed to do nothing but need to run to the PO.
hopefully I can load kayaks for a sunrise island hop tomorrow.
later.
I know you've been practicing very hard at that, good to hear it's starting to pay off.
Doing nothing can be hard work.
Sometimes it's a little hard to understand for those of us who it comes naturally to.
No training needed for me, been practicing at work for 2 years 4 months and 20 days.

« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2016, 02:56:51 PM »

Enjoyed some pretty good shrimp scampi for lunch.

Short rest then a Cigar and maybe a cold beer camp selection or two.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10