« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2016, 09:07:23 AM »

Not like Dean to be running late on Golf Wednesday, must have fallen through the incomplete deck repair.
no sleep again last night. been moving rakes, shovels, and wheelbarrow to the lady's place so her and her son can do some clean up.

yes, it's Golf Day! providing the course didn't flood yesterday and closed. we got almost 3" of rain yesterday.

Camacho connie going with my coffee.
I still need to get to Home Depot so I can finish this deck.
Damn, you're really slacking off!  You're not doing the clean-up?
Looks like Dean could have used my help after all.
I've learned a lot from you Mark, you're a good teacher.

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2016, 09:12:26 AM »

Not like Dean to be running late on Golf Wednesday, must have fallen through the incomplete deck repair.
no sleep again last night. been moving rakes, shovels, and wheelbarrow to the lady's place so her and her son can do some clean up.

yes, it's Golf Day! providing the course didn't flood yesterday and closed. we got almost 3" of rain yesterday.

Camacho connie going with my coffee.
I still need to get to Home Depot so I can finish this deck.
A gazebo of another name...
when the lady's new house is finished, probably a month or two yet, I have to screen in her back porch, put up her pool, and build a deck from the porch to the pool. with the HUD grant she recieved, any extras are out of pocket expenses. unbelievable what the contractor quoted for the screen porch and deck.

« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2016, 09:15:01 AM »

Not like Dean to be running late on Golf Wednesday, must have fallen through the incomplete deck repair.
no sleep again last night. been moving rakes, shovels, and wheelbarrow to the lady's place so her and her son can do some clean up.

yes, it's Golf Day! providing the course didn't flood yesterday and closed. we got almost 3" of rain yesterday.

Camacho connie going with my coffee.
I still need to get to Home Depot so I can finish this deck.
Damn, you're really slacking off!  You're not doing the clean-up?
Looks like Dean could have used my help after all.
I've learned a lot from you Mark, you're a good teacher.
TNWSS

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2016, 09:24:50 AM »

off for a lumber run.

« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2016, 09:30:11 AM »

off for a lumber run.
UhOh Dean has a woody working.

« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2016, 09:31:50 AM »

Not like Dean to be running late on Golf Wednesday, must have fallen through the incomplete deck repair.
no sleep again last night. been moving rakes, shovels, and wheelbarrow to the lady's place so her and her son can do some clean up.

yes, it's Golf Day! providing the course didn't flood yesterday and closed. we got almost 3" of rain yesterday.

Camacho connie going with my coffee.
I still need to get to Home Depot so I can finish this deck.
A gazebo of another name...
when the lady's new house is finished, probably a month or two yet, I have to screen in her back porch, put up her pool, and build a deck from the porch to the pool. with the HUD grant she recieved, any extras are out of pocket expenses. unbelievable what the contractor quoted for the screen porch and deck.
Sounds like a deadbeat story in the making to me, they all probably need new smart phones too.

« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2016, 09:32:06 AM »

off for a lumber run.
UhOh Dean has a woody working.
Two days in a row working the wood!

« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2016, 09:34:55 AM »

DOW Opening  -77 @ 17,455

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2016, 09:38:01 AM »

Opus X shipment available at 11:00 on Atlantic.

« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2016, 09:40:41 AM »

[...]

Might as well sign up for a family data sharing plan now.

« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2016, 09:44:28 AM »

Opus X shipment available at 11:00 on Atlantic.
And your point is?

« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2016, 09:47:04 AM »

[...]

Deadbeats of another name...

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2016, 09:56:38 AM »

Good morning, gents. My wish for you today is that you will be the humper and not the humpee.
Morning Mayor T, so that means you wish us to hump you? :o
Better you than others. I've got my boss in from Atlanta and his boss visiting from Dallas.
Definitely on pace to be the humpee then, huh?
All the kiss asses who normally telecommute (because the bosses don't know better) are here today too. Hopefully they can take the brunt of it.
Cafeteria gonna be packed at lunch time!
Maybe not. People go out when it's a nice day. All the out-of-towners have expense accounts.
Bring in some extra cigars for the bosses' boss and the bosses' bosses' boss for later?
I wouldn't waste my Puros Indios from CF on these asshats.

« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2016, 09:58:52 AM »

Good morning, gents. My wish for you today is that you will be the humper and not the humpee.
Morning Mayor T, so that means you wish us to hump you? :o
Better you than others. I've got my boss in from Atlanta and his boss visiting from Dallas.
Definitely on pace to be the humpee then, huh?
All the kiss asses who normally telecommute (because the bosses don't know better) are here today too. Hopefully they can take the brunt of it.
Cafeteria gonna be packed at lunch time!
Maybe not. People go out when it's a nice day. All the out-of-towners have expense accounts.
Bring in some extra cigars for the bosses' boss and the bosses' bosses' boss for later?
I wouldn't waste my Puros Indios from CF on these asshats.
I recently found a Bueso from somewhere and a couple of OOO's I bought on a dollar deal or something like that in my humidor I would give them for you.