« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2016, 10:38:19 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?
If you had been around over the last couple of weeks, you would have known that John has offered that we get together at his place some evening...grill out some meats and enjoy a smoke or two.  Not much different for you to get to than Somerville.  Lets look for a date in June.
I do remember that. It just felt like June was so far off. I guess not though.
Things shift for me in June, daughter gets done with dance early in the month, opening up Thursdays again. Just need to check the travel baseball schedule and the end of the Rec season
Looks like travel is Mondays/Wednesdays, so that's good
Just a thought, you might better check with John before all that planning around YOUR schedules. ;D
Listen, he's trying to break into the whole hosting thing, he needs to be flexible

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2016, 10:38:43 AM »

good morning guys. been breaking in my mop and new vacume cleaner. why don't I hire this out? I'm sure you want to ask why I don't have the lady do it? well, she creates more of the mess than I do. she also has no organization skills so I'm better off keeping her in the bedroom.

had a guy gift me a Schizo maduro toro yesterday. that's next after I finish this EPC 2nd.

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2016, 10:39:49 AM »

[...]
He travels more than Travellin Dave!

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2016, 10:40:49 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?
If you had been around over the last couple of weeks, you would have known that John has offered that we get together at his place some evening...grill out some meats and enjoy a smoke or two.  Not much different for you to get to than Somerville.  Lets look for a date in June.
I do remember that. It just felt like June was so far off. I guess not though.
Things shift for me in June, daughter gets done with dance early in the month, opening up Thursdays again. Just need to check the travel baseball schedule and the end of the Rec season
Looks like travel is Mondays/Wednesdays, so that's good
Nothing scheduled for June on Thursdays for Rec either, which ends June 10
Wednesdays tend to be bad for me. Otherwise, I'm pretty flexible.

On a separate note, what was your first cigar back from your Dr's appointment? If you posted it, I didn't see it.

« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2016, 10:40:55 AM »

good morning guys. been breaking in my mop and new vacume cleaner. why don't I hire this out? I'm sure you want to ask why I don't have the lady do it? well, she creates more of the mess than I do. she also has no organization skills so I'm better off keeping her in the bedroom.

had a guy gift me a Schizo maduro toro yesterday. that's next after I finish this EPC 2nd.
Morning MoppingDean.

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2016, 10:42:00 AM »

@ Tony - you need to quit planning events and be getting me some new Stars ready.

« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2016, 10:42:04 AM »

40 more days and I head back to NY. planning to stop and see Rick on the way back.

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2016, 10:42:59 AM »

good morning guys. been breaking in my mop and new vacume cleaner. why don't I hire this out? I'm sure you want to ask why I don't have the lady do it? well, she creates more of the mess than I do. she also has no organization skills so I'm better off keeping her in the bedroom.

had a guy gift me a Schizo maduro toro yesterday. that's next after I finish this EPC 2nd.

Good morning, Deano. The Schizo is a decent mixed filler cigar. I'd be curious to hear what you think.

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2016, 10:43:39 AM »

Time for a break, going to sit on the park bench and watch for the leprechaun.

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2016, 10:44:48 AM »

@ Tony - you need to quit planning events and be getting me some new Stars ready.
I think that's already set up. If I recall, it was diamond encrusted gold stars.

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2016, 10:46:19 AM »

good morning guys. been breaking in my mop and new vacume cleaner. why don't I hire this out? I'm sure you want to ask why I don't have the lady do it? well, she creates more of the mess than I do. she also has no organization skills so I'm better off keeping her in the bedroom.

had a guy gift me a Schizo maduro toro yesterday. that's next after I finish this EPC 2nd.

Good morning, Deano. The Schizo is a decent mixed filler cigar. I'd be curious to hear what you think.

morning Tony. then I will post a review.

« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2016, 10:50:17 AM »

[...]

I started with an EPC New wave Reserve Toro, the a Moya Ruiz The Rake (very good) and ended with a JH lancero

« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2016, 10:54:32 AM »

[...]

Well done.

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2016, 10:59:40 AM »

[...]

You have chosen wisely.

« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2016, 11:16:51 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Movie historian and TV host Robert Osborne is 84. Actor Alex Cord is 83. Singer Frankie Valli is 82. Sports announcer Greg Gumbel is 70. Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., is 67. Pop singer Mary Hopkin is 66. Singer Christopher Cross is 65. Country musician Cactus Moser (Highway 101) is 59. Rock musician David Ball (Soft Cell) is 57. Sen. David Vitter, R-La., is 55. Country singer Shane Minor is 48. Actress Amy Ryan is 48. Actor Bobby Cannavale (ka-nuh-VAL'-ee) is 46. Music and film producer-actor Damon Dash is 45. Country musician John Driskell Hopkins (Zac Brown Band) is 45. Country-rock musician John Neff (Drive-By Truckers) is 45. Country singer Brad Martin is 43. TV personality Willie Geist (TV: "Today") is 41. Actress Christina Hendricks is 41. Actor Dule (doo-LAY') Hill is 41. Country singer Eric Church is 39. Actress Tanya Wright (TV: "Orange is the New Black") is 38. Dancer Cheryl Burke is 32. Soul singer Michael Kiwanuka is 29. Actress Jill Berard is 26. Actress Zoe De Grand Maison (TV: "Orphan Black") is 21.
I can't believe that Dave listed all these nobody birthdays and did not even list the "Godfather of Soul" James Brown, born May 3, 1933.   WE NEED CHIP BACK!

Quick Facts

Name James Brown    Occupation Dancer, Songwriter, Activist, Musicians, Singer   Birth Date May 3, 1933     Death Date December 25, 2006     Place of Birth Barnwell, South Carolina    Place of Death Atlanta, Georgia    AKA James Joe Brown James Brown Nickname "The Hardest-Working Man in Show Business" "Godfather of Soul"    Full Name James Joe Brown Jr.